Here to help

iQor Employee Reviews for Agent

Agent43 reviews
Philippines43 reviews
Salary / Benefits
It was okay. What you would expect in a call center. Training is a bit rushed though as what my co trainees told me. Usually their training lasted around 2 months or so. I was told it was rushed.

It wasn't for me thus I didn't stay. The schedule wasn't working for me. Something I dont see myself working at in the next 1-2 years.
Salary / Benefits
I had a great experience working with people in iQor. The Account Manager was so nice, friendly, very intelligent and I can see that he doesn't have a favoritism with the agents.
Pros
Benefits starts on your first day.
Cons
Some of Supervisors have favoritism (in my account). I don't know if other accounts do the same way.
Salary / Benefits
I have nothing against the company, stress is part of the job just like any other bpo its up to you on how you will handle it.. I've learned a lot every one is supportive, they will teach you how to be a better agent . Remember this phrase "Changes is Inevitable". Highly recommended for first time working in a bpo industry, be patient aim high to get those incentives. Very accessible if your living inside cavite. Team building is awesome..!!!
Pros
Accessible
Cons
HR needs improvement and pantry as well ✌
Salary / Benefits
Its amazing working in iqor. The environment was good also. the employees are very easy to be with. I highly recommend Iqor to any of my friends. It good to be an IQorian.
Salary / Benefits
Good environment and staffs and the salary is good they pay it before the said date at the same they help people to grow more. And boost confident to speak in english
Salary / Benefits
The Nature of the job is very stressful and a bit unfulfilling especially if you are looking for a job that could impact somebody. Compensation wise, not enough and no job security
Salary / Benefits
It's nice to work with Iqor especially if you are focused with your assigned tasks. If you are an employee who really have ambition for excellence, you may want to consider to work with Iqor and excel with your skills and knowledge.
Salary / Benefits
Competition is quite high as the need to provide world class service to ensure client satisfaction. Fun and relaxation is inserted from time to time to ensure that the employees are on the top of their game.
Salary / Benefits
BPO industry is a good place to start with. There's lot of benefits and it taught me how to communicate and work well with others. There's lot of fun people to hang out with and good people as well.
Pros
High salary
Cons
Vices
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at iQor?
Salary / Benefits
I am very thankful to this company for giving me an opportunity to work there. My experiences has taught me a lot of skills that I can surely apply in my future career.
Salary / Benefits
I love the work place, my team, supervisors, support assist you, its just that the account assign to me is not for newbies. Should have lot of time to learn the payments, not 1 day.
Pros
Incentives, Happy People, Work place
Cons
Ot, Unlimited calls, Quieng Pressure
Salary / Benefits
Working in this company helps me a lot to be more focused in my job and to perform beyond expectations. And this company proximity wise is more beneficial to me.
Pros
Fun environment and good team mates
Cons
Requires more hours
Salary / Benefits
Productive competitive salary.location is very accesible from our location..since we cater canada amd we handle accounts receivanle we are also entitle to have an off if its canadian holoday so we emjoy christmas and new year at home too..
Salary / Benefits
OT lagi. Kailangan may benta pero kaiangan din di pushy. d na alam ng mga agents qng ano ipprioritize. ano man iprioritize mo VOC or Sales detractor oaren aabutin mo. Yung mga agents na maraming benta laging may detractor from QA para d na marelease mga incentives nila. Pag wala pang sales sa station nyo mismo mAssigaw sigawan qa. Wala kna rin time para sa family mo kasi tulog qa buong umaga hangang sa time na ggcng qa para sa shift mo. Rest day na pero required parin mag RDOT dahil pnlot ng workforce. and dito di mo mammeet yung mga bosses. ni hindi m man lang alm hitsura nila.
Pros
salary. food at prod
Cons
Puro work. Wala nang life outside
*nice people
*competitive salary

*recreational events

*awarding of deserving employees

*freebies

*a good work place

*rewards

*nice team (depending on the account you are in)
Salary / Benefits
what i learned about my previous job is on how to communicate other people,responsible in other duties that my immediate superior may assign from time to time.
Salary / Benefits
working in a environment where you can work fun is very great so I want to work 1st with the good environment and with a kgreat manage of employer to there employees as well.
Pros
free coffee
Salary / Benefits
The time frame for training is isn't enough to master the billing issue and the usage of the system.The hardest part of the job for me is dealing with bill issue,however I've enjoyed having fun with my colleague during break time and had role play with them.The workplace is great!
Salary / Benefits
Place is nice complete equipments that you can use for handling the customers of a certain account. Professional trainor, very systematic when it comes to the salary and allowances
Pros
Nice place
Salary / Benefits
It was kind of hard because of graveyard shifts but I got used to it. You are gonna need a lot of patience because not of the customer is nice as you think.
Salary / Benefits
I am happy during my days at iqor, a lot of good co-workers and boss are kind.. Incentives are good, high pay salary, open overtime everyday as long you want to do overtime it's open.