iQor

iQor Employee Reviews for Agent

Agent50 reviews
Philippines50 reviews

Found 50 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,109 reviews

Fine, stressful would recommend if you have good english and looking for a temporary job

Worked under a Telco account very stressful given since its a Telco account, pay was fine but incentives on the other hand decreases overtime, would be fine as a first time job or wanting to gain experience

Pros

pay

Cons

stress

Great experience, my first BPO and IQOR let me learn and help me out a lot of things as a new agent . Management been awesome to all of their employees. Love IQOR.

Pros

Free shuttle bus and great incentives

Cons

Awessome overtime

competitive salary plus proximity wise workplace

Perfect place to work as an aspiring agent. Great coaches who will push you to perform beyond your game. Competitive bonuses and incentives to hit. Allowances to boost performance

Pros

proximity wise, competitive bonuses and incentives, great leaders

Cons

My first BPO experience was with iQor.

I had a great experience working with people in iQor. The Account Manager was so nice, friendly, very intelligent and I can see that he doesn't have a favoritism with the agents.

Pros

Benefits starts on your first day.

Cons

Some of Supervisors have favoritism (in my account). I don't know if other accounts do the same way.

Recommended for starters

I have nothing against the company, stress is part of the job just like any other bpo its up to you on how you will handle it.. I've learned a lot every one is supportive, they will teach you how to be a better agent . Remember this phrase "Changes is Inevitable". Highly recommended for first time working in a bpo industry, be patient aim high to get those incentives. Very accessible if your living inside cavite. Team building is awesome..!!!

Pros

Accessible

Cons

HR needs improvement and pantry as well ✌

productive and fun

Its amazing working in iqor. The environment was good also. the employees are very easy to be with. I highly recommend Iqor to any of my friends. It good to be an IQorian.

Stressful working environment

We worked on night shift of graveyard shift starts at 9:00PM to 6:00 AM. I've learned during my work on Iqor my english skills and as well as multi tasking because during our call we need to document all the customer's concern. Regarding the management I dont have anything to say its just that when I got promoted on a new LOB I asked my boss if I can decline the offer because I'm not ready yet on that LOB because of the pressure.

It was okay, environment is what you would expect.

It was okay. What you would expect in a call center. Training is a bit rushed though as what my co trainees told me. Usually their training lasted around 2 months or so. I was told it was rushed. It wasn't for me thus I didn't stay. The schedule wasn't working for me. Something I dont see myself working at in the next 1-2 years.

Good

Good environment and staffs and the salary is good they pay it before the said date at the same they help people to grow more. And boost confident to speak in english

good but not that fulfilling

The Nature of the job is very stressful and a bit unfulfilling especially if you are looking for a job that could impact somebody. Compensation wise, not enough and no job security

Productive and exciting work venue

It's nice to work with Iqor especially if you are focused with your assigned tasks. If you are an employee who really have ambition for excellence, you may want to consider to work with Iqor and excel with your skills and knowledge.

Competitive and fast paced.

Competition is quite high as the need to provide world class service to ensure client satisfaction. Fun and relaxation is inserted from time to time to ensure that the employees are on the top of their game.

Productive and a fun place to start with.

BPO industry is a good place to start with. There's lot of benefits and it taught me how to communicate and work well with others. There's lot of fun people to hang out with and good people as well.

Pros

High salary

Cons

Vices

fun workmates

I am very thankful to this company for giving me an opportunity to work there. My experiences has taught me a lot of skills that I can surely apply in my future career.

productive and fun working place

I'ts a very productive and fun working place , surround with great people especially leaders. Very understanding to their employees. focus on tasks . work friendly

Challenging Work Place

I love the work place, my team, supervisors, support assist you, its just that the account assign to me is not for newbies. Should have lot of time to learn the payments, not 1 day.

Pros

Incentives, Happy People, Work place

Cons

Ot, Unlimited calls, Quieng Pressure

Performnce based company

Working in this company helps me a lot to be more focused in my job and to perform beyond expectations. And this company proximity wise is more beneficial to me.

Pros

Fun environment and good team mates

Cons

Requires more hours

Productive and work balance community

Productive competitive salary.location is very accesible from our location..since we cater canada amd we handle accounts receivanle we are also entitle to have an off if its canadian holoday so we emjoy christmas and new year at home too..

salary lang ang matino

OT lagi. Kailangan may benta pero kaiangan din di pushy. d na alam ng mga agents qng ano ipprioritize. ano man iprioritize mo VOC or Sales detractor oaren aabutin mo. Yung mga agents na maraming benta laging may detractor from QA para d na marelease mga incentives nila. Pag wala pang sales sa station nyo mismo mAssigaw sigawan qa. Wala kna rin time para sa family mo kasi tulog qa buong umaga hangang sa time na ggcng qa para sa shift mo. Rest day na pero required parin mag RDOT dahil pnlot ng workforce. and dito di mo mammeet yung mga bosses. ni hindi m man lang alm hitsura nila.

Pros

salary. food at prod

Cons

Puro work. Wala nang life outside

A nice place to work

*nice people *competitive salary *recreational events *awarding of deserving employees *freebies *a good work place *rewards *nice team (depending on the account you are in)

Fun work place, Friendly people and Good Trainors

Most of the heads are making game plan so each team enjoys work. Much of a friendly job with professionalism. The company makes sure that the employees get there benefits properly.

Pros

free lunches every friday

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • iQor
  • Agent
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?