iQor

iQor Employee Reviews in Tucson, AZ

Salary / Benefits
I worked from home as a Homeserve Agent through iQor. Their systems are very slow and aren't compatible or up to date with today's technology. Their system makes it very complicated to work in. Training went ..bad. There's not much more advancement at iQor, it's inbound sales type call center job. The pay is usually $12.50 (That's minimum wage here) an hour with sales bonuses but it's really not a decent job. It's not easy to navigate through their system especially when you don't have proper training. They rushed our training and cut it to 3 weeks instead of 4 weeks of training. There was not enough time to process all the information and the pay is too low for the amount of work and hours and employee has to put in.
Pros
Breaks, Weekends off, Friendly Team
Cons
Complicated System, Bad Training, Not Enough Pay
Salary / Benefits
Great place to work, Management is decent overall, loved my department Credit department. Lots of raffles, games and theme days to become involved in. Incentives based on call handle times sometimes difficult to maintain. Strict adherence to attendance a must to receive bonuses
Salary / Benefits
Worked at Iqor for about 10 months here are the pros and consProsIt’s a steady job, you will have work and plenty of itThe people are alright and it’s kinda fun if your friends with your coworkers ConsThe pay sucksThe hours suckThe job is customer service which usually means you deal with entitlement from customers who know they can do whatever they want and say whatever they want. I worked with sprint project before they got bought out by T-Mobile. The annoying thing is you also deal with employees who are just as bad if not worse than customers.The Tucson office is kinda creepy and dark, All in all I’m glad I’m not working there. I’m working on myself to get out of customer service jobs.
Salary / Benefits
Company does not give paid holidays and if you don't want to work one then you have to use your PTO time if you want to get paid. Raises are hard to get even if you work hard to get one. I went for 3 years without a raise, but was the top performer on my team.
Cons
raise hard to get and no paid holidays
Salary / Benefits
Work-life balanceThis company would be great if they let people work in the office on site.Pay & benefitsExcellent company to work for but work from home remote is awful. It needs to be in person.OverallIt would be great but training and working from home is just way too hard to connect. I had connectivity issues with their systems from the start. I miss most of the training because of waiting on IT to fix it.
Salary / Benefits
The representative will lie to customer and tell them what they want to hear and tell them to call back in a few days and when the customer calls back and there are no note or anything pertaining to the previous call about the conversation they had with the previous rep I was tired of being called names and yelled at for something i did not do. You could not get a supervisors help at all. There computer are old and work sometimes.
Salary / Benefits
Disorganized work environment, total lack of communication, very poor technical support, terrible pay rate, antiquated equipment, poorly designed systems.
Salary / Benefits
This place is a joke. Management is horrible and harassed me because I couldnt Work from home during all this. Lied about what the job entailed I was Told it was customer service with SOME sales. So I quit my previous job because i needed insurance and then 3 days into training they said no it’s mainly sales. They fired me because they ASSumed I had falsified a doctors note which I didnt And they didn’t even give me the option to get into my doctor to prove I’ve been having a difficult pregnancy. The male manager was just out to get me . Worst call center I’ve worked in would not recommend this place at all. It’s a joke.
Pros
Nothing.
Salary / Benefits
This place of work is ridiculously shady and takes part in some bad business practices. Wage fraud, favoritism, adjusting people's stats, the list goes on. Stay clear for your own sanity.
Salary / Benefits
Fairly good enough. I like the location. Training is well provided. Colleagues are sensible. Seniority rule. It’s a good company to grow up with. There are a lot of tenured workers that are encouraging. Supervision and autonomy may depend on your supervisor. Good HR.
Salary / Benefits
My experience was unforgettable. The trainers and management team were so caring and professional. Never worked for a true integrity training team. Very happy and upbeat environment along with games and prizes.
Salary / Benefits
They care about their customers and how to make them feel. They have culture their. Their environment is very nice the coaches can be rude and unhelpful at Times
Salary / Benefits
This was a awesome place to work. But they would sick shame you. They would let sick people come into work All the time. I get sick easy so i was always sick. The mangers on my floor also seemed to play favorite. But i will say this if they had paid me more, and had not made numerous changes to Security for Absolutely no reason. They closed the floor and or project i worked in. And lied about it when we asked if we should be looking for other work.
Salary / Benefits
It is a good company to work for to an extent. The people are great, the project I'm working on is awesome., Now Iqor as a company could definitely do better.
Salary / Benefits
It's a good place to work at if you need a good job. The task are some what easy depending on what department your working at. Staff is okay some are amazing to work with
Salary / Benefits
Customer service representatives have is amazing and job security is here. I walk in the building and I feel at home. You will be able to take time off with not problem as long as your boss allows you too. Super flexible for vacations.
Salary / Benefits
Stressful place to work , you get calls from angry people every day . And the supervisor make you take the calls .. even when the customer ask for a supervisor.
Salary / Benefits
Working with MY team while being there was a fun experience, I hope to find another fun and exciting work environment. Working with my team was very educational and challenging. We were the head team in the call center we were trained in everything including upper management levels and fraud management.
Salary / Benefits
The job itself for entry level employees is very basic. Simple computer skills and basic communication is all you need. Management is good and there is room to move up in the company however you do have to put in your time.
Salary / Benefits
First, all an employer has to do for me is train, pay on time, and be honorable. I just completed my first week and so far no regrets. If you don't like your job, get up and go get another one.
Salary / Benefits
Poor management and not willing to work around anyone's schedule they wonder why they have to hire so many people every year they can't keep enough people there