iQor

iQor Employee Reviews in Tempe, AZ

Salary / Benefits
The job itself is easy and repetitive. Upper Management never knows what’s going on & in return the agents tend to suffer. My supervisor was nice and helped when she could but the upper bosses didn’t know how to manage that well. Phone volume is high & they don’t really care if you get stressed. They pay does not reflect the work at all. Good to get your feet wet in the call center environment but if you’ve worked at one before you can do better.
Pros
Work from home, easy
Cons
Low pay, mediocre healthcare and PTO
Salary / Benefits
good good good good .place to work no complaints easy job good people friendly place good management easy work apply apply apply apply spply apply work from home
Salary / Benefits
I love working at IQOR, great training, sups are excellent and helpful!! Although the hourly wage is low, you have the opportunity to bonus. Offer benefits.
Pros
Wah
Cons
Hourly wage
Salary / Benefits
Job was cool nice manager the job was a good pace just not enough pay for my growing family.... nice job fair location nice coworkers next to a lot of lunch places
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed what i did flexible hours great people to work around worked in facilty then sent home i would perfer to work in work environment do to small kids but other then that great job and i will recommend anyone to try it out to work for iqor
Salary / Benefits
I've been working with iQor for 3 months and feel like training left out a lot of information that would have been useful on the floor. My coworkers are nice and welcoming. My manager was helpful but didn't make me aware of occurrences/attendance policies or answered my questions fully. iQor is in the process of cross training their reps and not including a raise. For the amount of work we do; I feel like pay could be raised since we're working on minimum wage. Since I am unable to live off the income given by the company I am currently looking elsewhere for employment.
Pros
Work from home, Multiple schedules, Bring your own device
Cons
Short breaks, No holiday pay, Software works half the time
Salary / Benefits
All you have to do is have a willingness to learn and work! Training is provided by great in-house instructors. You're taught every thing you need to know!!!
Salary / Benefits
Must be flexible and able to restrain yourself from saying what you really feel, especially with angry customers. Working conditions were not very good, but am working from home now.
Salary / Benefits
Great environment and experience of starting your first customer service/credit application or financial services Job. Learned a lot and had many great Supervisors/mentors. After 6 years there I felt it was time to expand. Hoping for a new opportunity.
Salary / Benefits
Relaxed atmosphere. Must have people skills and approach every call with a plan. Example: Have 2-3 different payment plans going in to the conversation.
Pros
Three days off a week, if you work for Navient (Student Loans)
Cons
Short breaks and lunch for 10 hour days
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at iQor?
Salary / Benefits
I felt very involved and felt that i was needed and not just someone who was just there. Management and team members helped everyone who need it as well as letting everyone know the work environment was safe and secure.
Salary / Benefits
Everyone at iqor that i encountered were very very nice people. Very helpful and encouraging when i had any problems learning the system, or when customers were difficult.
Salary / Benefits
training was not good at all, equipment broke every day, half of the computers didn't work or let you log on, let out early everyday leading to not being trained correctly, during nesting you cant really ask questions without being told to "look at your notes" and not have your questions answered, overall one of the worst jobs I've had
Salary / Benefits
The job is really easy but detailed. The pay does not fit the job. I feel as though allot of the people they have in charge are power driven. Allot of favoritism there.
Salary / Benefits
the people at this company are great. training was great. the only think i was disapointed with was not being able to have a growing pay rate. the pay was one hourly rate
Salary / Benefits
I worked at IQOR Tempe for over a year, I can’t believe I stuck around to deal with there unprofessionalism that long they don’t give you raises they are so strict with everything it was such a waste of time don’t waste your time applying if I could give zero stars a word
Pros
Cons
Bad management
Salary / Benefits
high volume call center clean environment comfortable place to work tidy mangers business ran very well organized and the staff are there to help
Salary / Benefits
IQOR was not really a job most would enjoy working at. They don’t really understand things happen to agents also and not just management. If your car breaks down then they expect you to leave your car and run to work and still get there on time.
Salary / Benefits
Iqor is a really great place to work with great pay and also paid training. The training is really helpful and insightful. The managers are really great and willing to help and be patient with new hires.
Salary / Benefits
willingness to work with employees schedule, fun, good people, friendly work place. fast pace, bonuses, win free stuff, tons of gift cards, super easy
Pros
very flexible with scheduling
Cons
favoritism
Salary / Benefits
Iqor is a fast growing company . Great outsource company. More of a youthful environment, great place for college students to work and get work experience. A fun and diverse culture.
Pros
High energy work place.
Cons
Hourly pay is low.