iQor

iQor Employee Reviews in Richardson, TX

Salary / Benefits
There is not a lot to say about the company. I've been working here for 4 years, just be mindful of whom you become friends with. Although there's a lot of drama, you're not affected if don't assert yourself.
Salary / Benefits
Disorganized... unprofessional... no training provided... sales environment with poor incentive structure.. no security on site... the company is ran as if its desire is to lose money... the pay for representatives is not enough to qualify for an apartment in Dallas and surrounding cities. Supervisors and managers are paid below industry standards... the programs and systems used are archaic... there is no system to track attendance points supervisors are required to do it manually... team assignments change at random but hierarchy is rarely updated in the system... no career development... the uptraining is virtual and not helpful... these training sessions take time from your day but are not impactful... there is no accountability for upper management... lack of communication at every level... not the best career choice
Pros
attendance is very lax
Cons
pay scale is below industry standard
Salary / Benefits
Been working for this company over an year. From start we were told we would make good money on bonuses and get a raise every 3 months. None of that has happened. It is easy to move up in the company but the headaches that come with it after watching my coworkers I wouldn't do it. The turnover rate is so high and it's because of unprofessional people that work here.
Pros
No dress codes
Cons
Short breaks, under paid, poor management, ghetto
Salary / Benefits
They show a lot of favorites towards people versus leadership. The ones that work hard and are top performers are always getting yelled at. And they are forcing you to sale sale or you not performing well.
Salary / Benefits
Company completely focuses on your negative, your explainatation are valid but it does not matter. Your Coaches will not respond to you when a question is asked.
Salary / Benefits
I been here 5 years and not out project is ending. It’s sad and I hope I find something that’s beneficial to my life and where I want to go in my life.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare
Salary / Benefits
The company is very shady. Everybody was involved with everybody. The facility was very disgusting..the people were nosy.. they changed up on policies often to meet the needs of the heads of the company.
Salary / Benefits
You can do so much better! Management lies, make up irrelevant rules, job security is questionable, and some of the supervisors are part of the drama. The operational manager(Porsha) is self-centered, will forget to put your PTO in, and will avoid you or your questions if you do not kiss some butt. The supervisors and tenured agents only help those they favorite and will try to set you up for failure or not help you if they do not like you.
Pros
Socializing and all Mental Work
Cons
Pay, Supervisors, Operational Manager, Drama, and Favoritism
Salary / Benefits
Whewwww Iqor has been the WORST job I’ve ever had. Management suck !!!!!! Maybe if I was under a different manager I would still be there. They don’t want to work with you. Everybody sleeping with everybody, including management. It’s bad there T-Mobile needs to do a sweep ASAP !
Salary / Benefits
Management at IQor could be set up a little better. They could focus more on the people that they chose to hire. It could make for a more postive work enviorment.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at iQor?
Salary / Benefits
There is a culture and leadership problem at the highest levels. This company only cares about making money. They do not care about people. Which is sad given the fact they are in the customer service industry.
Salary / Benefits
This is a very good company. They had a lot of competitive campaigns to work on. They offered carry nice incentives pay for working overtime on certain campaigns
Salary / Benefits
This job was by far THE WORST job I have ever had! It was extremely stressful, disappointing, and disastrous. Management was completely clueless to simple knowledge of the job but occupied their time with gossip and drama opposed to becoming better in their position. The establishment is filthy. The restrooms were always disgusting, the break room was never clean, and the production floor had bed bugs. The desks and equipment were never cleaned, explaining why CO-VID 19 was contracted there. Please be patient and not desperate. The job you’re seeking will come. Don’t make this a pit stop because you’re going to get sucked in and stuck here. I honestly think this job look awful on your résumé.
Salary / Benefits
Loud music and loud employees and supervisors constantly yelling. Every chair in the entire call center was broken. Slow computers made work more difficult.
Salary / Benefits
This places is super ghetto and conniving. Its not what you know its who youre having you know what with.Female managers getting turnt out by their female agents and having abortions by the owner. The HOP knows this and doesnt care. Supervisors super drunk on the floor and acting like theyre at a block party. Leadership not even knowing how to do their jobs properly. They talk to you like you're a child and only "work with" their friends. Theres agents and sup making flicks in their parking lots. Performance doesn matter its all about who you hang out with and do drugs with. I wouldnt recommend this job to anyone unless they want to catch an STD. They need the health department there ASAP
Salary / Benefits
DONT WORK HERE ........... don’t pay enough for what you have to deal with ................. unorganized. Supervisor don’t know the work ...... the employees actually do the supervisor with work
Salary / Benefits
Great job, benefits and great working environment. You stay to yourself a lot, but when it’s time to work that’s all you do. Employees were great, no bad reviews.
Salary / Benefits
Iqor can be a fun place to work although sometimes the agents are more knowledgeable than their coaches. At times, there is no resolution for our customers. We could use better tools in technical support (i.e. phone mirroring)
Salary / Benefits
Not a place to work. The management sleeps with agents. You have to sleep with them for your position and the upper management do not have the floor managers best interest.
Salary / Benefits
I'm a hard worker with good communication skills. I go above and beyond to meet and exceed all work goals. While I don't prefer to work with others, I can and will do so as needed. Hiring personnel want to see creativity, self-expression and honesty. Positive values. Relaxed and productive atmosphere. Commitment to excellence. Open and honest communication. Refuses to get with the system. Performance is not up to Standards. Other Miscellaneous Issues The most enjoyable part of my job was talking to people to actually be able to help them! Management sincerely care about their employees great benefits and safe work environment
Salary / Benefits
This is the most relaxing job you can every have. This job is we’re you engaging with you customers over the phone and getting your customers to feel happy after every call. This job can make you feel good in yourself for having people(your customers) happy after the calls. Why wouldn’t you feel so good while your working...