iQor

iQor Employee Reviews in Pueblo, CO

Salary / Benefits
Supervisors seemed to get breaks more often then those taking calls. I personally did not prefer the job. Call center was not my forte. They had you on a time limit and then wrap time on top of that was limited.
Pros
Competetive
Cons
Favoritism
Salary / Benefits
Management is very understandable and always puts employees first. Decent pay and there are opportunities for raises and bonuses every month. The job can be stressful at tjmes
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Stressful
Salary / Benefits
The people at work are amazing and beautiful. The pay was horrible. Typical day was trouble shooting phone of people who watch poem and either get a virus or run out of data. The best part was the wonderful people I met
Pros
The people who work there are amazing
Cons
Pay sucks
Salary / Benefits
Its ok to work for this company if you just wants to do it just because, there are a lot of gaps with the necessary tools for achieve your goals! Also a lot of favoritism! Friendly environment but this company do not pay what they offer!
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
No paid holidays
Salary / Benefits
This company is like most corporate cultures, they really don't care about those who don't try to kiss the proverbial backside of management. They decided to become competitive and pay everyone the same wage across the board, except me. Now we are not supposed to know how much others make, so all I could do was hint. Finally 6 mos later, they realized their mistake and i was compensated a whopping 3 mos back pay. Then COVID happened and I was furloughed, for 4 weeks, then got an email that I was going to be furloughed for 'at least' 30 days. During this second 30 days, I grew ill. They reported me as refusing work to UI, and told me to apply for short term disability, who denied me as they reported me as no longer working. So here I am, unable to get unemployment or disability. This company is shady, please beware, unless you're one of the proverbial backside kissers, then you'll be fine.
Pros
free parking
Cons
Short breaks, they don't fight for you, they get into your social media and then talk to you about it. The pay sucks, raises are worse. Too many cons to name.
Salary / Benefits
The training was great and so is the management once you get onto the production floor. Management is very patient and encouraging in a stressful job where just about every call is an irate customer.
Salary / Benefits
I worked on their metro account, which provided more flexibility then the Sprint account. As with most call centers, there was a their distinct obligation to tolerate abuse and deceit from customers. You are not allowed to call the customer on it when you knew they were lying or when they were verbally abusive or radically unprofessional.
Pros
I could hang up on vulgar customers.
Cons
I wasn't allowed to stand up for myself in other abusive situations
Salary / Benefits
You could have A Good job if You ask Questions in training and Do Your best to learn. No absences helps to advance. The staff is willing to listen they are helpful.
Salary / Benefits
They tell you one thing an then do another. An the pay sucks!!!! They take you bonuses prizes you when you never see. Food in the brake room is super expensive. Not worth is this place sucks
Pros
Cons
Sucks
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work at iqor it's pretty good start up I get to the phones I taking calls right away the hardest part is finding help when you need it
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy collecting accounts, i was very good at collection accounting procedures, i enjoyed working with the public. The workplace environment was very pleasant.
Salary / Benefits
I feel the pay needs to be more then minimum wage. Not the right support on the floor for all the issues you run into on the phone therefore anyone who can pick up the knowledge and learn on their own to do the job completely deserves more then minimum wage for this position
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working there. It was a good experience even with angry customers. I really liked helping customers out with their different questions concerning their account even with the difficult customers.
Salary / Benefits
Job itself is difficult... using complex computer systems as you notate the account as you are talking to customer is difficult. Training is 7 weeks long.
Salary / Benefits
The job itself is very simple, and the system they use is fairly easy to navigate. The work place itself is nice and people are always ready to help. One of the down sides is that your working retention, witch means that the majority of calls you take will be someone that is extremely mad about something Sprint did and they think that you yourself is sprint so there mad at you and blame you for whatever it is that there calling in for.
Salary / Benefits
Can be a good place if you know who to kiss up to then you will succeed. They all have there favorites and that is who gets asked to advance. If you are not related to someone there you wi not get ahead.
Salary / Benefits
decent atmosphere and friendly coworkers. would recommend friends to work here. its fast pace and the training is pretty thorough, trainers were helpful and floor support
Salary / Benefits
I came in with no experience still having a hard time doing my job but lots of coaching and help from the upper management... cant say in too fond of the supervisors as they seem to never want to take over calls or when they do help they walk away or roll their eyes and make rude remarks but other then that my coworkers are wonderful the atmosphere is good
Salary / Benefits
Positive comments include wonderful upper management team and benefits. Improvement needed on more positive feedback and less micromanagement. Less favoritism.
Salary / Benefits
Unethical, Unprofessional, anyone who worked for RMS same company different name. Management is shady just like the company. So if you have no code of ethics or morals, like committing crimes, and ruining people's finances/life this is the job for you. Very unsanitary and disturbing.
Pros
Workers are cool
Cons
Pay, management, ethics, morals, greed, Hostile, unsanitary.
Salary / Benefits
During my time at metro I had a mixed experience. The training and job itself were great. The culture was fun and always over the top. The only downfall is the management and pay.