iQor

iQor Employee Reviews in Plano, TX

Salary / Benefits
This job is ok. It is not somewhere you stay. If you need a job apply here and work it until something better comes along. Can be stressful but its not horrible.
Pros
Cool People
Cons
Sales and they dont tell you up front
Salary / Benefits
The supervisors are good, some of them don't want to help. You get told that you will be able to move up through the company based on your performance but even if you are in the top percentile and gonthrough the necessary programs to move up you will be looked over.
Salary / Benefits
They only give raises to the top 20% and do everything under the sun to make sure they disqualify you for a bonus. They nitpick at top performers to pocket their bonuses. You have to fix your time worked almost everyday cuz it never adds up with the actual time worked.
Pros
Barely pays the bills
Cons
Favoritism, unorganized, cheap skates
Salary / Benefits
I felt like I was blind-sided by the job description during interview and actual job. Upper operations management consistently threw Supervisor under the bus. Lack of transparency.
Pros
Free lunch, giveaways and games
Cons
Healthcare horrendous, bonuses are rare and unknown reasons
Salary / Benefits
The floor has several different supervisors, one of which you will be assigned to. Which one you get will completely affect your experience at this job. Some are absolutely amazing, like the one I had. But some others are very reluctant to help you with the customers or any questions. This matters because your assigned supervisor is not likely to share the same schedule as you. They scheduling is done by choosing a set range of days and then a time range from a list of days and times provided. The ranges you can choose from are based on availability and the range you choose is your set schedule unless you talk to your supervisor and have it changed. You WILL work every weekend.
Cons
You can not have your phone, smart watch, etc. with you on the work floor. It is a terminatable offense
Salary / Benefits
I left after managers misgendered employees and hearing managers talk negatively about people behind their backs. There’s is no respect on the floor and it’s constantly loud. Managers don’t care and lie to your face from the get go— it’s a sales job and they lie about that.
Pros
Cons
Shirt breaks, managers
Salary / Benefits
Liars, only way to be promoted is if they like you personally its not based off performance, etc., got people stealing customers information, taking phones on the floor.
Salary / Benefits
I worked here for a decent amount of time, so I saw a lot of stuff happen in this company, and that means a lot of bad. It came exclusively from management with inconsistent promises about advancements, moving goal posts on daily / weekly / monthly goals, unhelpful supervisors refusing to take calls where someone was blatantly asking for a supervisor. It hit the point where they were making floor level employees take these abusive calls so that they could stand around and socialize.In the extensive time I worked there, not once was I given a review for a promotion despite constantly being told that I met quotas / requirements to do so, because whenever I asked suddenly I didn't meet those requirements. Overall, it's a job. One I don't recommend keeping for very long, but if you're desperate it'll do.
Pros
Coworkers were nice.
Cons
Literally everything else.
Salary / Benefits
It was fine until our campaign added sales to our calls. Now they're so focused on that. If you don't make a certain amount of "sales per100 calls" you are considered "not participating" and can lose your job. But the thing is, the customer doesn't know that they need to also participate. It's not fair in my opinion to hang someone's job on the balance of essentially roulette.
Pros
The people are nice
Cons
Lots of broken promises and never seen rewards
Salary / Benefits
This place is a joke. They bait and switch. They tell you one thing about your schedule and the campaign you'll be on but once you are there all of that changes. They have zero respect . This location is highly unprofessional and ratchet. I only stayed two days.
Pros
Easy to get hired, They hire anyone with a pulse
Cons
Unprofessional, low pay, disorganized
Salary / Benefits
This company lies to you from first point if contact. Their job listings state the position is customer service and make no mention of the HIGH PRESSURE SALES aspect of the job. When you interview they tell you it is a customer service job with a minor sales aspect. When you go through training they tell you it is all about customer service before you offer the warranty they want you to sell. They even use the mantra "serve, solve, sell." The reality is this job is a high pressure sales job that is grossly underpaid given the stress level. Employee retention is extremely low...about 2 out of every 20 hires. They lie about your paid time off. You are told all through training it will be available at 45 days. You get to the production floor and suddenly it's 90 days. You reach the 90 day mark and you then have to wait until your next pay day. Also the supervisor spend half the day screaming through the call center about getting sales....YES...SCREAMING....IN A CALL CENTER. It is one of the most unprofessional places I have ever experienced. They also lie about your potential pay. Their add says up to $14/hr, but no one starts out higher than $12/he regardless of how much customer service and sales experience you may have. Knowing what I know now I would never have taken this job and I am desperately looking for something else. DON'T FALL FOR THE LIES!
Pros
Evening schedule
Cons
Misleading job postings, lies about availability of paid time off, shrill screaming in a call center, unprofessional atmosphere, blatantly being lied to about job priority and pay, payroll system frequently tries to short your hours, supervisors are very aggressive in pushing you to upsell, employees and supervisors brake down and cry at their desk frequently due to job stress.
Salary / Benefits
I wouldn’t recommend at all. The pay isn’t good at all especially for all that they have you doing. They show favoritism and the management is horrible. Worst establishment I have ever worked at in my life.
Salary / Benefits
I loved it!!! I thrived every single month!!! Loved the hours and the optional overtime!! I left due to a family emergency situation which required me to leave town for 1 week- last minute. I just couldn't avoid it and didn't have time to get it approved. Unfortunately, they don't do rehires no matter the situation, or else I would have made a career out of it
Salary / Benefits
I don't really have much to say about this company. Don't expect too much. Don't work too hard for the bonuses, they are designed to only capture a small number of people. Very deceiving!!
Salary / Benefits
Laid back call center environment. Was originally contacted to be a collections/customer service agent but was transferred to a different position that solely focused on cross-sales when hired. I did not like that one bit. Managers only care about you getting sales for the day, and want you to be pushy on customers to buy the side product, even after they have stated that they aren't interested. We have to forcefully get a "NO" from the customer. If you are good at being a pushy sales person this is the job for you, not if you are customer service/data entry oriented.
Salary / Benefits
I worked here for a year high turnover rate they fired me for no reason I hated working here never got a raise dont work here it's not professional at all
Salary / Benefits
Trust me when I say this place is the most unprofessional “job” ever! Most of the supervisors smoke weed or do some kind of drugs. Oh not to mention sleep with their employees! No job security whatsoever and no room for advancement! They don’t care about you as employee at all! This place is full of snakes & I wouldn’t wish my worst enemies to work here! Iqor (Plano)
Salary / Benefits
They hire anybody. Every weekend in the summer it's a fight. They do not pick the correct people for advancement it's by who is most popular at the time. If you number are good theyboraise you. Soon as they fall you get ridiculed eyes rolled at looked up and down and never to be respected and spoken to again. Until you back up then they back kissing butt
Salary / Benefits
Management is ridiculous, supervisors are like kids don’t want to help the employees, not wanting to take sup calls. It’s not organized at all do not recommend.
Salary / Benefits
The company seemed great at first. It just ended up not being a good fit for me. The management while working there was not really conducive to a healthy and positive working environment.
Salary / Benefits
This is by far one of the worst jobs I have ever had. It was my first call center job so of course it took a lot of training and learning in order for me to get used to it. Worst experience I’ve ever had! You only had one week in classroom for training then one week on the floor for it was to much information that you had to learn before going into production they didn’t even won’t you with pen and paper on the floor!