iQor

iQor Employee Reviews in North Charleston, SC

Salary / Benefits
Easy money just take calls and payments. The department I worked in had low call volume so I had a lot of downtime in between calls. You need to be on point with calls and regulations to be able to keep your job.
Pros
Work from home, decent pay
Cons
Small room for error
Salary / Benefits
Meet new people everyday, get to help customers on the phone in a positive environment. Get raises depending on work quarterly numbers. Overall great place to work at.
Salary / Benefits
I worked for the company twice. The first time upper management was awesome and it was a place that I enjoyed working at and the reason I returned there. My second go around upper management ESPECIALLY THE AVP in the North Charleston call center was horrible. My direct supervisors were very nice and easy to talk to and work with. I’d never return there as long as the have the same AVP just horrible. I]
Pros
Great direct supervisors, decent pay
Cons
Everything else
Salary / Benefits
Gruelling hours. Unreasonable upper Management. Call center is very dirty, there is bed bugs in the carpet and the chairs. Depending on the department you're assigned to they will fore you for no valid reason.
Salary / Benefits
Everyone has their own opinion of a job my opinion is solely based on what I experience so I will not tell anyone not to go to a job or come to a job I will just tell them about the job give them the culture of the job and they would find out for themselves how they do want to rake a job
Salary / Benefits
the people you meet there are fantastic the people you talk to over the phone are monsters most of the time.... so a regular customer service position
Salary / Benefits
Management is a joke , while the HR department is so unorganized it’s insane. Apparently no one communicates in that part of the business . I was basically hired and told the person I interviewed with I can not work nights and was willing to work Saturday only because weekends were a must . I was offered a position with a wage of $13.50 and also I start date this was all via email and a phone call but mostly email as I had to accept the position on their portal . A day before I was scheduled to start I got an email saying I could not come in because my background check has not come back yet , mind you it had been 3 weeks since originally offered the position and During that time I STOPPED looking for a job because in my mind I had one . This went on for 3 months ! During that time I found a temp job for AT&T and with them my background check came back clear only after 1 week ! Finally when HR got their stuff together and did their job I was called and offered the total opposite from what I was originally offered 3 months ago they wanted me to accept a 11 wage while working nights and sundays they also told a family friend that referred me for this job that my background check came back as being BAD a few weeks prior to them offering me a position for the 5th time via email and phone calls ! Which was total bull , just shows you how no one knows whats going on in the office ! Moral of the story is DONT WASTE YOUR TIME with this unorganized company !
Salary / Benefits
I liked the job at IQ-or it was just so far away from my home. The people i worked with was great people and if i had to i will work with them again...
Pros
We earn money if we do a great job
Cons
Short lunch
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed my time with iQor and how the work system was very structured and organized in all areas. Friendly and supportive coworkers. Great pay and benefits.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed every moment working at Iqor. The environment is awesome and you learn fast. Great payw and opportunities to further your career in a customer service atmosphere.
Pros
Career Opportunities
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
The environment is slow-paced and productive. Good benefits but the shifts are long. Enjoyed getting experience in customer service and management was great
Pros
Benefits pay
Cons
Long shifts
Salary / Benefits
This job was a challenge to say the least. I had a team of 15. In the two years I was there, my entire team showed up for work maybe a total of two weeks. Most days at least one had to be sent home for inappropriate attire and I can promise the majority don't have a high school diploma. The training was negligible.
Salary / Benefits
It was a good place to work at at first as a first job but it has poor management and don't work around your schedule you have to work around their schedule
Salary / Benefits
Working at Iqor was great.The managers would sometime work with you.The pay was good considering other jobs I’ve had before.I liked working with directv
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Salary / Benefits
U r treated like a rat worker supervisors are never around u are told different ways to do things but supervisors they do not follow the rules of their partner att
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Long hours dirty bathrooms supervisors are not helpful
Salary / Benefits
They were a strict sometimes laid back environment, they had a game room. They had a place where you could buy food that wasn't out of a vending machine.
Pros
free games
Cons
strict, short breaks, and mean people
Salary / Benefits
Would love to work there again. It is very easy to get raises and bonuses. You just have to apply yourself and STAY FOCUS. Some people made comments that they were constantly overwhelmed and stressed out but I told them that many call centers are the same and it comes with the job however, the reward at the end is by far more worth it.
Salary / Benefits
The hardest part of the job, was having to deal with the customers who call to cause a problem for the agent to stay on the phone way longer than needed. The most enjoyable part of the job was the stationary positions, and the coworkers surrounding.
Salary / Benefits
The Call Center was dirty. Shared headphones. Rest rooms were dirty No sanity wipes to clean desktop or head phones. Management was shady. Agent Development did not exist.
Pros
I lived close by
Cons
Unprofessional, dirty and terrible odor.
Salary / Benefits
Did not like working here. Didn't care about people. Dirty. Ghetto. Would not recommend or work here again. Stay far far far away from this place. I warned you.
Salary / Benefits
This was one job I will never apply to again. the job wasn't fun. the people on the leadership team were rude. the pay was horrible and we did not get any vacation time.
  1. North Charleston, SC