iQor

iQor Employee Reviews in North Charleston, SC

Salary / Benefits
Easy money just take calls and payments. The department I worked in had low call volume so I had a lot of downtime in between calls. You need to be on point with calls and regulations to be able to keep your job.
Pros
Work from home, decent pay
Cons
Small room for error
Salary / Benefits
Confidential Information highly protected. Reading material provided for workers and company attempts upbeat atmosphere. Flexible Schedule and training daily.
Salary / Benefits
Iqor is a call center that strives on helping their customers. While at Iqor I worked in the Capital One department and engaged with my customers to help bring their accounts current.
Salary / Benefits
Working here was not a good experience. No one supports you. Everyone has their people picked. This isn’t a place to try to grow at if you aren’t popular. It’s a job where you have to suck up to your management and their friends to be able to advance. I wasn’t down with that. There is too many young people and a lot of drama.
Salary / Benefits
You have to know someone here in order to move up...fake it until you make it... the routine of the calls change often which will require more work but not more money
Salary / Benefits
When I took the incoming calls . When in trading we walked around the different floors and shadowed the already hired on people . The not so enjoyable was when we had to go to the lockers they were too small .
Salary / Benefits
Fun environment that is very customer service oriented filled with opportunities for advancement and continual strides to greatness. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here.
Salary / Benefits
The only thing Iqor is concerned with is making money. They don't really care about the well-being of their employees, you're just there to be a warm body in a seat. They promise bonuses but will find ANY reason to take it away. It's not a difficult job, but mentally challenging because they give you nothing to occupy your mind while you listen to the phone ring for hours on end. The level of petty is unreal.
Pros
Mindless work
Cons
Constantly getting cursed out by clients, pettiness galore, no one knows how to use the restroom appropriately or clean up after themselves in the restroom
Salary / Benefits
Set at my desk and answer calls and help the customers read over their statements and answer any questions they have regards the company. Able to multitask while doing these things
Salary / Benefits
Working at Iqor was enjoyable It is a constant flow of calls. Supervisors and co-workers are extremely helpful. For the most part the most challenging part of the job is the ability to obtain the monthly bonus. Customer experience is good requires patience.,
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at iQor?
Salary / Benefits
Once my team got out of training we didn’t do anything relative to what we were trained on, things were constantly changing before we were able to grasp what we initially learned, schedule changed 3-4 times in just the short 2 month period i was employed, brought all issues up to my supervisor who was a complete pushover that didn’t go too far to help his team progress, little to no leniency on attendance policy which also kept changing). my team was fairly knew so it was very unorganized. would not go back
Pros
Working with my team members
Cons
Unorganized
Salary / Benefits
Employees are demeaned if not on a favorite list or if goals aren't 100% or better. The supervisors are unprofessional. Men literally stand in hallways and scope out women to date. Chairs raggedy, unfathomable dirt and itchy. Slave master and slave mentality, morale very low. The gossiping is one I've never experienced in a professional environment.
Pros
You get health insurance
Cons
You will not get a bonus
Salary / Benefits
The office was disgusting. The bathrooms were atrocious. You always saw cleaning crew around but it was never sanitary. The keyboards and headsets and computers never got sanitized and you shared a work station. There was literally urine on the bathroom floor on multiple occasions.
Salary / Benefits
I worked at iqor for nearly 8 months. Training is kind of a joke.. its in a classroom and they use some slideshows and give you a binder it feel like it drags on and on and then just throw you on phones. I will say that management was helpful if you didn't know something because of how quick training was they took the time to teach you while actually on the phones. The hardest part of the job is the customer service side. You have to have a lot of patience the calls are back-to-back.
Salary / Benefits
DO NOT WORK HERE! The company is trash. They don’t have enough computers for everyone so you spend two hours of your day waiting for someone to leave!
Salary / Benefits
Its job that will pay Bill's decent benefits and training was chill but keep to yourself and don't expect much communication if you have personal things go on.
Salary / Benefits
Shifts are reasonable there is a team for you always depending on your life situations, you walk in, sit at your desk and start your day everyone has their own system that is logged into that prompts you when lunch/break times are available, go over stats with manager(if needed) and go home! It’s a super easy competitive job.
Pros
Flexible schedules, good pay, afforadable health plans
Cons
N-a
Salary / Benefits
I love my coworkers and managers, they are all great people to work with but I am just not a call center person. I like face-to-face interaction. Amazing benefits, I don't even know them all but I know some and they are great. Would recommend to someone looking to try out a call center or with experience in one but wants to try something different.
Salary / Benefits
Great environment to work in. But once you max out on your level there is no pay raises anymore. Opportunity is not there at times when you are ready to advance.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Bonus system keeps changing
Salary / Benefits
Need more professional supervisor, everyone is very umuture,no one takes the job serious. Don't give 40 hours a week. Family matters is not on there radar.
Salary / Benefits
Coworkers were exceptionally fun. Handling rude customers everyday took a toll on me. Overall the job wasn’t bad. I worked 8 - 4:30 mon -fri. It was a good experience but just that.
Pros
Benefits, pay
Cons
Stressful job handling customers that constantly nag and complain about very simple stuff
  1. North Charleston, SC