iQor

iQor Employee Reviews in North Charleston, SC

Salary / Benefits
Honestly it’s an easy job but they aren’t very flexible when it comes to scheduling. The management is like a hit or miss. Some are helpful and others will tear you down.
Salary / Benefits
I would let my son be a bumb of this was the only job available. The culture is horrible and the higher ups are just as bad. I felt like I was back in high school when I was there. A bunch of favoritism and you never truly know what the bonus structure is, they'll figure out any way to stop you from getting bonuses. And don't get me started on attendance. Most people quit 1-2 weeks out of training and they have a big turnover rate.
Cons
Just about everything
Salary / Benefits
horrible treatment of employees, low pay, revolving door, lack of support from team leaders, taxing on mental health and did I mention the pay was a joke. I took the job as. sophomore in college so my standards were low. Looking back on my experience made me realize how horrible it was.
Pros
Cons
everything else
Salary / Benefits
Great if you’re needing a entry level job or way to gain customer service skills. The job can be a bit repetitive but as long as you do your work you have the ability to get a raise.
Pros
The supervisors were nice
Cons
The pay was not the best
Salary / Benefits
Stressful to save the least. People are rude. Management is alright if you get the right person. Not family oriented at all. They FIRED ME because I HAD A BABY and hadn't been there for a year so I didn't qualify for maternity leave.
Pros
You're not unemployed
Cons
Literally everything else
Salary / Benefits
It's super ghetto even the managers, they offer advancement but it's a favorites thing if you close with or suck up to your boss and do bare minimum then you're good, what i hate is manual outbound you call hundreds of people all day with all being voicemail and maybe 2 hang ups so with no connection rate the time drags and i mean slowly!!!! So you can take 10 calls and only 2 or 3 minutes went by a normal inbound call center a hour or 2 would have passed!
Pros
bonus structure
Cons
ghetto, management has favorites, slow days, pay per hour
Salary / Benefits
Good place to work. Training was a breeze & the people were nice. Nesting ended up being longer than I thought it would be; however, it is a lot to learn.
Salary / Benefits
Worked 3PM-11:30 PMLISTEN to customers to resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.Employees were acknowledged and appreciated. The hardest part of the job was reaching out to the escalation department to follow up on an unresolved issue.The most enjoyable part of the job was working with great employees.
Pros
Employee appreciation.
Cons
Environment had extreme noise due to the amount of employees working
Salary / Benefits
It was a job. As long as you do the bare minimum you’ll be able to maintain the job. You have to brown nose and be a favorite in order to move up or to get benefits from supervisor.
Pros
It’s a paying job
Cons
Everything else
Salary / Benefits
Good job you learn a lot but for the pay it should be higher. If you’re looking for a call center position where you dial this is the place. They will fire you abruptly though.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at iQor?
Salary / Benefits
Pay sucks, not enough break time, your pointed and dismissed for calls out of your control if you do not collect payments. No pro, and health benefits are worthless.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Everything else
Salary / Benefits
This was hands down the worst job I ever had. The company I was contracted under were too cheap to change their caller ID so when we called customers they curse us out because they thought we were scammers. I left work everyday drained mentally and emotionally. After being remote for about 4 months we were told we weren’t getting quarterly reviews for a raise because our stats at home didn’t count. Keep in mind, the work progressively got bigger as time went on. I will never work customer service again due to all mental abuse I dealt with here. Good riddance!
Pros
If you need a job ASAP, they will hire you
Cons
Just about everything else
Salary / Benefits
It was a job to provide for my family. I worked with good people and enjoyed the experience. I learned a lot and appreciate everything that I learned.
Salary / Benefits
I was a Security Officer at iQor. I worked very close to the location owner and his managers, making sure all his requirements were met. A typical day at work would vary, but overall it was fast paced and productive
Salary / Benefits
Overall rating: 2 out of 10 Job Work/Life Balance: poor Compensation/Benefits: fair Job Security/Advancement: fair Management: very poor Job Culture: fair
Salary / Benefits
I like my weekly work hours, some groups even get to work overtime. We have weekly meetings to show how we are doing or asking our input on how we can improve. Sometimes this time is used to help make decorations depending on the holiday. I do not like that we do not get paid sick days or vacation. We have to use our free time hours, if we have any. Iqor is a wonderful place to work.
Salary / Benefits
Awesome job all about getting an awesome expereince in growth and becoming successful. In order to be successful you have to stay focus and strive to be all you can be.
Pros
A great environment with a great learning experience.
Cons
You have to be mentally and physically prepared.
Salary / Benefits
It’s the worst company to work for, there is way too much drama in that environment and the supervisors are just as bad as the agents I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE WORK THERE!
Salary / Benefits
Just curious as to why the hourly pay has gone down. It used to pay $13.25 and I got paid $14/hour. A lot of drama amongst the younger employees. Was told no Iphones, but they still managed to sneak them in. The training was very fadt-paced, so make sure you take good notes and sit up front so you can hear the instructors.
Salary / Benefits
Confidential Information highly protected. Reading material provided for workers and company attempts upbeat atmosphere. Flexible Schedule and training daily.
Salary / Benefits
Iqor is a call center that strives on helping their customers. While at Iqor I worked in the Capital One department and engaged with my customers to help bring their accounts current.
  1. North Charleston, SC