iQor

iQor Employee Reviews in New Albany, OH

Salary / Benefits
This was a great job to have. I enjoyed helping customers understanding their bill and taking payments from customers. I also enjoyed helping customers that call in upset about a problem.
Salary / Benefits
Productive Workplace. work culture was professional, Management was good too. never worked in customer Service, it was a good learning. Will join again if pay is good.
Salary / Benefits
Worse place ever in all categories no advancement no paid holidays horrible management company dont care about nobody no onsite HR worse place ever and racist
Salary / Benefits
I loved my first position which the department was phased out. The offered me a position and stated more administrative than collections - I specifically stated did not want a collection position - this was not true and they started me in the second department after my option to choose unemployment had ended. It was 100% collection department. The 3rd position was payment processing and there was a large amount of favoritism between managers and some employees some employees that were hired were friends of management.
Salary / Benefits
I really enjoyed the time with iqor it's not a hard job in any means just take payments for accounts and be professional with the customer the management is fair they are rather strict but have to be, all and all just like any other call center it's long hours and re-peditive nature.
Salary / Benefits
I worked there for 5 years, very flexible always worked with me if i needed a change in schedule or something came up. Benefits were ok. Management was awesome but now under new management so not sure anymore that’s why I left. They didn’t know what they was doing felt like everything was spiraling out of control and very rude.
Salary / Benefits
I recommend this company for its diversity and uniqueness in meeting customers needs in numerous situations for customers and their various situations.
Salary / Benefits
Tell you you'll get a raise, work your butt off for low wages, stressful, overall disappointment ........................ That's all I have to say....
Salary / Benefits
The job was super easy, but boring. It’s meant for someone who is able to sit all day. If you needed any help it was hard to get. Once you were sent home (it was a work from home position) you were on your own.
Salary / Benefits
A lawsuit was filed for no paying employees correctly. Supervisors were very rude and did not care if you knew your job or not. They hire anybody who can say there name bad place to work.
Salary / Benefits
I have nothing more more to add other than I'm not there anymore. Even after asking if our dept was safe for months, they lied and said it was then out of the blue I get 1 weeks notice that my job was being eliminated
Salary / Benefits
Call agent Representative • Take inbound calls and listen to customers’ questions and concerns. • Provide appropriate answers and responses in a polite and friendly manner. • Give information to callers regarding products and services. • Maintain call logs.
Salary / Benefits
My manager was good to me. He wasnt hard to work for at all long as you did your best on the phones and our team as a whole was top for I think 2 years. He was OVER worked as heck. He left and went down south with the company because the Columbus office withered and died. the companyas a whole is mismanaged. They don't have the right structure in my opinion. They don't really communicate well to each other or the agents. You ask one manager a question and get one answer and literally aska different one the exact same thing and get a totally different answer! And you will get wrote up doing something they told you to do. The payroll department was the worst of all... AND I mean the worst. You have to make folks pay you a bonus you earned because they aren't reviewing your stats correctly. If you don't pay attention you are never going to get it! The reason I left was because they don't pay enough... And they don't care about the workers
Pros
They will give youa entry level position without experience
Cons
10 min breaks., Poor payroll department, horrible management, they didn't take doctors notes, accurances never fall off, hr didn't update Fmla unless you called them on it.....
Salary / Benefits
Training should be way better than what was provided. I feel when training someone to do a job all bases need to be covered. The script that they provide should also be better it doesn't sound very natural, it doesn't roll off the tongue or come across well considering that's what they grade you on really.
Salary / Benefits
It was a good job until the office shut down. It does stink that we did not get paid for holidays. The pay was good, but the bonus kept changing. This is a production base company.
Salary / Benefits
Great work environment motivational I'll standing skills in management work environment is non stressful great vibes only drawback is half and a deal with upset unruly customers
Salary / Benefits
I love Iqor i love the people who working there. I am there since 2015 and i am currently working, Every each month i took bonus, every 3 months is raise
Salary / Benefits
they give prizes to people who do not do their job well and force employees to endure screaming, rudeness and discrimination on the phones. The employees do not have any kind of protection in this regard.
Salary / Benefits
They micro manage, they aren’t flexible they have fired people on there day off the pay is awful the is this is a place for kids fresh out of high school the upper management is awful
Pros
A paycheck
Cons
Micro management
Salary / Benefits
Love the people I work with. Seems like you cant move up from within the company. All female supervisors no men in middle management. Collectors make as much as the sups though
Pros
Gift cards laxed atmosphere no weekends or late nights
Cons
Office is closing but you can work from home
Salary / Benefits
Just horrible all in all not worth ur tome no time for advancement and very unprofessional tod is no place for a start of a freer if you plan to finish everyone I’ve known can and gone
Pros
No pros