iQor

iQor Employee Reviews in Miramar, FL

Salary / Benefits
They require you to honestly get a guaranteed “sale” which is where you have to work your butt off on the phone just to get that. The lunch are only 1 hour for training and once, you get on the floor it’s 30 mins, and if you don’t say what you are required to say, there is a possibility of getting terminated
Pros
Pay
Cons
Long Shifts, Not long breaks
Salary / Benefits
Horrible management that only thinks about themselves. Eager to save their own. So many times I was sick and stressed to return to work without completely being healed
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work consisted of calming down customers who calls in angry and upset about the lost or damaging of their phone day in and out learned how to sympathize with the customer to make the situation easier as they place their order for replacement device
Salary / Benefits
This is by far the nastiest place I’ve ever worked. Broken down desks & chairs. The restrooms were disgustingly filthy. Even found someone’s underwear left in one of the stalls. My team lead reeked of pot all the time. Fist fights out in the parking lot. The garbage left in the parking lot look like it was a landfill. Management of no help, only focus was how quick you got a customer off the phone. The more calls you take the more $ Iqor makes. line. The customers were the rudest I’ve ever dealt with. Entitled, demanding
Salary / Benefits
Iqor is a good place for high schoolers and young adult but u cant live off of what u make there unless u live with someone. The hours should be a little more flexible
Salary / Benefits
the hardest part of the job was when they started implementing the sales component that was not originally in the job description. it was challenging at first, but noteless it was a good experience.
Salary / Benefits
The hardest part of the job is letting a customer know there's nothing that you are able to do for them, and they try to give you al the reasons why they need the help. It makes your call time longer and talking to the customer a little more difficult. The workplace is a chilled environment. From working at IQOR you do get to learn a lot about being patient with a customer. Also learning how to separate business from personal life. I've also learned how to talk to a customer and to make them feel as welcome as possible over the phone.
Pros
The co-workers, having somone to help keep you motivated about being on the phone and assisting customers
Cons
short beaks
Salary / Benefits
it was my first call center job so the experience I got was really job I was able to multitask but they only paid $9.00 and hour and wanted the workers to do the impossible like no that is not fair
Salary / Benefits
The pay is bad and you barely get anything. The hours are long and the breaks are short. Calls are the same and they come back to back. This job gets tireless after a while.
Benefits
Cons
Pay, Hours, & Supervisor
Salary / Benefits
Loved working here because of the people I got to meet. The managers were cool also, and gave you chances. But overall, you’re still a number at that place and can get fired out of nowhere. The call volume can be hectic as well, depending on what account you’re on. The pay is horrible and can take awhile to hit 12.00 because of the metrics they expect from you. They don’t do pay arrangements regardless of your experience. I haven’t work there since 2016 and I am not planning on going back. But I don’t regret it because it was a great experience.
Pros
The people
Cons
Pay and shift bids every quarter
Salary / Benefits
I don’t recommend you work here unless you are a kid fresh out of high school with no work history/experience and you want to get hired really fast to make a little bit of change. Workload is beyond stressful with calls back to back .The pay is low . The people you talk to treat you like trash. Management is poor.
Pros
Easy to make friends because everyone shares a mutual hatred for the job
Cons
The job itself
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed iQor, it’s a good start for young adults that’s just graduating and just starting the world. They have good perks and a good work environment.
Salary / Benefits
Take anywhere between 100 to almost 200 calls a day. Doing bill breakdowns, stop customers from canceling their account. Upgrade customers or order new products for the cancel.
Salary / Benefits
Everything was done unfair. Management never thought of their employees. Raises barely occurred. And when they see you are making too much on ot they cut your hours and try to make excuses on how individuals can only do a certain amount even though it clearly states in their handbook as long as its available you can take it. Can't speak about it to hr because hr were close to management and they would go after people who would speak their minds to hr. Which is violating confidentiality. Also there was a lot if favoritism because they would promote their friends without an interview. Making it unfair to the rest of their employees. Also demote individuals without explanation.
Salary / Benefits
Helping customer with getting them a replcement phone for thier lost, damage or stolen phone and even with itech problems, charging to thier credit cardsthe cost for the replacement.
Salary / Benefits
The work environment is very high school like, from management to the agents, it was in my opinion very unprofessional. I believe that the pay doesn't compensate for the amount of work given. It's a job and it's income coming in but it's a job I don't see myself being fully committed and willing to stay at. Typical work day would be to log in take calls for customers with device issues and inquiries about their phone bills and rate plans.
Salary / Benefits
Answer calls politely, assist customers with their phone plans, upgrade phones, tech support. inform customers of promotions. Learn how to fix my own technology issues.
Pros
discount on phone bill
Cons
pay rate
Salary / Benefits
You were in training for a certain period of time There was a decent pay and within the 90 day probation allowed a raised once accepted in company There where no problems with going to lunch Very professional set up
Benefits
Cons
Very noisy when on the phone speaking to customers
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy working here, the people are amazing and welcoming to all. the hours are great and the money is amazing. everyone there is down to earth and well kept.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed that each work day at iQor brought about something new and fresh, from the unpredictable customers to the high-school-like closeness of the supervisors and co-workers.
Salary / Benefits
This was very fair place to work very friendly we have daily kick offs to keep the work place fun and not so quiet and dead we did get raises which was very exciting