iQor

iQor Employee Reviews in Miramar, FL

Salary / Benefits
Working at Iqor was not a pleasant experience. They have a high turn around. Management changes often. The environment is not professional at all. When you ask for assistance from higher up they treat you bad .
Pros
Decent pay
Salary / Benefits
So I started as doing insurance claims and the job was very cool. But, they never tried to work with me to give me the shift I wanted eventhough I been there for a while. Also all they care about is a sale, the lead workers also want to control what you say so you can’t make a sale. And the managers are no better they make promise they don’t keep and lie out their teeth like they have no morals. This company is pathetic and needs to grow up it could be soo much more comfortable and the workers would be MOTIVATED if the management and team leads cared about their workers. They work us to death and criticize us terribly and threaten to fire if you don’t have a sale everyday. when really they’re supposed to coach us up and tell us everything we did good then help us with sales. I have no regrets leaving this vulgar company behind they hire like crazy anyway just to do the same thing to the next group. But if your looking to get this job best of luck to you.
Cons
Short breaks, Long schedule, annoying
Salary / Benefits
dont care about the workers just performance and metrics. they don't do refresher training and dont put much effort into helping agents reach performance goals but they somehow expect you to reach those goals. the clients is Asurion (for AT&T...we had Verizon too but they fired us), T-Mobile, and Cricket.
Pros
distance from home
Cons
hostile work environment, bad upper managemet, dirty environment
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working at iQOR. It is always busy but that makes the time go faster. I really enjoyed interacting with all kinds of people and I liked my co workers
Pros
keeps you busy, young co workers
Cons
Keeping up with weekly & monthly goals
Salary / Benefits
Some of the associate working there are pleasant to be around. The requirements of the job are unfair to the employees. Its not best job seeking a career for higher employment.
Salary / Benefits
Cannot balance work and life, don’t get paid enough & they just throw you out to the fire don’t have enough training . Very ghetto and loud no professionalism
Pros
Cons
Short breaks, barely have a life, ghetto and loud
Salary / Benefits
I greatly enjoy working for IQor. Structure and culture is phenomenal.Management is very understanding and kind. Its clear from your first day that the company cares and values their employees.
Pros
Company Culture is Excellent
Salary / Benefits
Fun and enthusiastic place of work had a lot of positive views on this place and was one of the too agents , I learned about how to treat customers and making sure they are heard
Salary / Benefits
Wasnt there long but overall training was very informative and helpful for newcomers. Trainers are well trained. Employees of different backgrounds and cultures. I think it's a place that's good to start customer service skills.
Pros
Vending machines, breaks
Cons
Work/home balance
Salary / Benefits
It is a starter call center job to get your feet wet if you want to have a career in customer service it was great pto & flex time and I enjoyed my manger here
Salary / Benefits
Upward mobility! Lots of potential. Growth potential. Sustainability. Longevity. Opportunities. Tuition reimbursement. Ongoing training. Youthful environment.
Salary / Benefits
It was a friendly oriented safe environment I ever work at. Very professional, flexible hours even paid overtime. Great benefits and paid alive. Awesome job experience.
Salary / Benefits
no one cares about your progress nor appreciates you being there. no one cares about mental health, also.. lots of favoritism. you basically waste your time on a whole week of training learning so much bullsh*t for NO REASON, having customers SCREAM at you and insult you the entire day. just to get fired 2 weeks in advance for not being “good enough” even though you are on the exact same pace as all of the other beginners. the requirements you have to meet in order to stay at the job are very ridiculous, and when you don’t meet them they just fire you like it’s whatever.
Pros
vending machines
Cons
no one cares about your well being.
Salary / Benefits
Greatttt job experience loved my manager she always helped us grow as a team. Literally no one left behind. Learn how to Deescalate any and every situation I was faced. Pay was great! The job made sure we always had ways different ways to get a promotion
Salary / Benefits
the company does not care about you its like a plantation. they are not flexible their schedule they make you work whatever schedule that is available.
Salary / Benefits
Kids fresh out of high school working there too much drama I regret iqor being my first call center job I would never apply back to Iqor they don’t help you with anything
Salary / Benefits
Wow where should I start. I’ve been working here since January Of 2019 and it is now February 2020. So a year and some change I have been with this company. When I first started out it was a very cool job. You meet people, you get to know people, you gain skills and knowledge on customer service. Everything is real fine and dandy. Until you start to realize a lot of unprofessional things happen at this job. And don’t take the word unprofessional lightly because I am using it very heavily. When I say unprofessional I means fights, fraud, theft, drama, favoritism, drug use, and overall negativity. Not only is dealing with customers over the phone very problematic thing but you also have supervisors that expect you to meet unattainable goals every month. And then they use other representatives as an example when those representatives have been there way longer than you have so of course they would know how to do the job very good. I was told that in order for me to receive a raise I need obtain certain qualifications including my call quality, a certain amount of surveys from customers, and other little call techniques that would help me get a raise. I never got that raise, and I am personally friends with other representatives at the job that has gotten a raise and did not meet these qualifications that I was told I needed for a raise.I also spoke with my supervisor when I first got the job and asked if there was any favoritism they blatantly told me no. They even stated that they don’t know why prior employees like to put it on future employees that favoritism goes on around - more...
Salary / Benefits
Poor management. They are not fair. A lot of favoritism goes on there. No good work ethics or morale. The job is easy but management makes it not fun to work there.
Pros
Incentives and quick raises based on your performance
Cons
Not professional
Salary / Benefits
This company is very unprofessional and the management is horrible! Lots of favoritism throughout the whole company and especially the supervisors and old employees whose been working there for over a year now! A typical day at work you have some employees smoking on the job and coming inside the workplace high as a kite and smelling very loud without getting in trouble for it! The managers are very friendly with the young ladies. You are technically not supposed to wear slides to work and no one obeys the rules whatsoever! They literally hire any and everybody because lots of people quit on them basically every other day! I've seen girls and guys come to interviews in non professional attire and still get hired! The bathrooms for instance are always smelling fishy the young ladies at the job needs to take care of their hygiene badly! Overall the job needs new management and a new staff! This is not a job you will last long at unless you like to put up with getting treated like you are still in high school. You have some employees who can just walk around not do a thing and still get paid for it! The favoritism is out of control! I learned a few things from some great trainers but not enough to where I can take my skills to another call center! Oh yeah and the cameras in the locker room does not work and they are never getting them fixed so if your things get stolen they will not help you out the most they will do is file a police report which resolves nothing!
Salary / Benefits
The work environment is mentally draining you say the same thing on the phone over and over they force you to cross train for other areas of the company only giving you a extra 0.25 cent. The work environment is full of so much drama and the staff is friendly with employees so once you report it nothing is done your feelings are ignored. I’ve been at work and see girls fight in the parking lot and get arrested. People come to work under the influence of hardcore drugs kicking walls the staff hires pretty much anyone and tolerate anything until it gets to the extreme. I was literally harassed by girls daily but nothing was done because the Human Resource officer was friends with the girls. I wouldn’t go back it’s not a job you stay long but just to get back on your feet the pay is decent but the job will drain you!!! You feel like a robot and your life pass you by
Salary / Benefits
It’s a very secure job if you actually go there, stay there, and do the work but most of the time it’s not worth sitting at the computer for 8-9 hours getting screamed at by customers. I entered the job with a smile on my face and left with anxiety and depression and just overall unhappy. that job takes a toll on you. there were fights almost every other day. theres a lot of weird drama. They made promises they didn’t keep. the supervisors honestly don’t care about the agents because if i had a question they would say figure it out wouldn’t want to help.