iQor

iQor Employee Reviews in Memphis, TN

Salary / Benefits
I went through Staff management two years in a row they are a good company I like they hours in application process . Easy application process,understandable.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
Whatever you do run far far away from this company!!! They have favorites and are disrespectful! They pay you so little. For all the work they expect you to do, they are not paying you enough. Management is always out of town and barely answers messages. Management never accepts responsibility for their part in the down fall of things. They just blame employees and get them fired. Avoid this company at all costs!
Pros
Made 2 great friends
Salary / Benefits
My time at the company was satisfactory, until management changed. Managers and supervisor should be trained just as employees working under production. A great work environment starts from the top! If the management were better I would’ve stayed I resigned in October 2020, after working three years. The company in Memphis is also going Bankrupt, due to loss of contracts, an the turnover rates!
Pros
N/a
Cons
Horrible Management, Discrimination
Salary / Benefits
During my four and a half year span, I was easily promoted due to my work ethic and job dedication and reliability. The good things are that you can get promoted if you show some drive and determination along with a strong understanding of the job. What needs to be improved is the overall training process. The training material is horrible and not up to par as it barely works. It gives the trainer a sense of discomfort not knowing where to turn to try and flex to still ensure material is covered. Agents had an issue with this as well due to the continuous IT issues. Another issue is there are too many chiefs and not enough Indians. The ones that think they are the chiefs are not on the same page and you can get into trouble with one leader but another wouldn't be concerned. I consider this to be an issue with creating stability and growth as you feel you have to walk on eggshells because you aren't sure if one will say something or not even when you are confident you are doing what is right and for the best interest of the company.
Pros
compensation, growth oportunities
Cons
poor inconsistent management, bad software and hardware, toxic work environment
Salary / Benefits
Bad experience!! Rushed training, hire mostly family and friends, and expect you to know a lot of information in a very short time. Will write you up for not meeting merits, which are almost impossible to meet. Starting pay is $12/hr, then $13/hr after training which people in my class and previous classes are still not getting paid the $13/hr as promised.
Pros
Cons
Rushed training, Managers keep who they want, You are chained to your work station, Would not recommend unless you are desperate, There are much better call center jobs, Don't do it!! You have been warned!!
Salary / Benefits
Training was very much so rushed!! They cram a lot of material on you at once. Also you will not have the proper tools needed to assist you with training. The computers are always Malfunctioning. The pay should be increase because of the amount of work you have to do. If you like to be rush and only know half of your job.... Than proceed to apply but otherwise DO NOT!!
Benefits
Cons
No assistance with Training
Salary / Benefits
There were times when I didn't feel wanted at the company. There were a lot of younger kids/18 year old's who graduated high school. The work wasn't hard, it was just the feel of having the protection at a job.
Salary / Benefits
Easy work, make new friends, 2-3 breaks a shift, nice environment, nice people, catch on fast, positive energy, great shift leaders and managers, water provided.
Salary / Benefits
Freaking trash. Never again. Terrible experience for both employees and customers. Training was rushed, poor management, no work life balance. Very unprofessional environment
Salary / Benefits
Iqor had mislead the state of TN and the employees. It is in a series of layoffs and downsizing. The management team is foreign and is only looking to keep their jobs and are laying off the local people. The money is low and with a temp company that barely has anybody at the location. Only work here if you need a job and keep looking if you work here.
Salary / Benefits
I think they should raise the pay and appreciate their employees more. They have to many issues as far as company . i wouldn't recommend no to work for this company of the experience i have in the past.
Salary / Benefits
The was a great place to work I really enjoyed the atmosphere and staff. Everyone was very helpful and understanding, I highly recommend this to anyone needing fast work.
Salary / Benefits
For the most part working with Iqor was a sense of stability.... we had some benefits. But as of lately work has been very slow n hours are cut short.
Salary / Benefits
The company stopped contributing to the 401k match without informing employees years ago. Employees and security are friendly. I have nothing else to say regarding this company.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy working for the company because when I was initially hired it was for a different position, within a month I was offered a better position with better pay,So I appreciate their willingness to notice my efforts to provide a great service.
Salary / Benefits
I started as a temp to hire at the bottom but I worked hard came to work everyday showed leadership and motivation and good work ethics I started to move up gradually. I loved the challenges there's so much room for advancing within the company. Thanks Iqor
Salary / Benefits
Family-Oriented – employees are offered benefits and flexibility that make it easy to find balance Rewarding – those who exceed expectations are recognized, even in non-monetary ways Relaxed – workers are given some freedom to decide how they do their best work and then do it that way Challenging – team members are pushed to explore and work at the top of their skill sets; employees who are up for a challenge have access to more challenging work at any time Collaborative – employees work well with one another, within and between departments Nurturing – the organization supports employee growth and development; gives employees clear feedback and suggestions before moving to termination
Salary / Benefits
I no longer work there but my experience was bad. Its wasn't just some of the associates beIng messy;some of the managers were too. If you weren't a favorite; you was targeted to get fired; the favorites could the same thing or what they wanted and if you was a favorite of one of the Supervisors or Managers you got away with it; even if you done it in their face. Im not bitter; I have a better job now b
Salary / Benefits
Stay away !!!!! They only care about their friends and other people of their own race. The culture is very toxic, minimal health benefits, forced to overtime at any time. No vacation or holiday pay.
Salary / Benefits
This is the best job site I have ever visit they get right to work on your application and also has great jobs available I would request all friends to go to indeed
Salary / Benefits
You be on production at all times so once you learn your job you have to just follow the process!!Especially on the packout line its a one piece from system!