iQor

iQor Employee Reviews in Klamath Falls, OR

Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working here and loved my coworkers and manager. I learned a lot of valuable skills. However, I was laid off as my job was moved overseas. There can be a lot of drama working in a call center, just got to hope for nice coworkers. It was very stressful getting phone call after phone call back to back all day but I learned a lot. They were strict on breaks to the point where it was ridiculous, if you have to use the restroom frequently this is not the job for you.
Pros
Learn a lot of useful skills
Cons
Timed breaks (cant be 30 seconds late), stressful, no job security
Salary / Benefits
It's all about you you know, the only way to advance is for lack of better words being in the pocket of somebody in upper management. Their benefits Are very low their compensation is ridiculous Lee low for the amount of work that you have to do.
Salary / Benefits
Log in to all websites that are needed throughout the day. check the in house feed for any upcoming events, daily events and company news, manage call times on the phone with customer, provide accurate information to customers. I seem to learn something everyday. Lots of information to know and learn. Being a team member everyday, On down time, enjoying games and conversing and helping team members and learning and conversing with team coach. Good from company almost daily. The hardest part of job is to stay on your path to help customer and do not try to go ahead of path given even if you think you can do it quicker because you may not give the customer all the adequate information that they need to be a successful customer experience . Satisfaction for the customer is a most important and that all their needs are met and they do not have to call back and in return it helps with your overall time management stats and incentive and attainment stats as well. That is a typical day at Iqor.
Salary / Benefits
Working at iqor was a fun job I got to talk to lots of DirecTV customers about issues they may be having my job was to insure the customer that we will get thru this together at that time we started trouble shooting the problem and once we found out the issue we got it resolved then I would do anything that may help or save the customer money most customers were happy with my service and were willing to do a survey to better credit my customer service
Salary / Benefits
This company does not care for anyone but how much money they will make at the end of the year ... company will over work you to make up for people who don’t show up
Salary / Benefits
Leadership development of my leadership team has been the cornerstone of my success! Energized employees who drive results so that we all WIN! iQor is a results driven company who takes pride in giving back to the community.
Salary / Benefits
Worked for iQor handling the DirecTV business only to have the company violate AT&T policy by inviting a VP from Sprint to the center, forcing AT&T to shut down the center. This was premeditated and likely intentional as iQor opened at least 2 new call centers in the Philippines, prior to AT&T learning of the violation, and then had Supervisors from our center travel to those sites to train the agents.
Salary / Benefits
You sat at your desk and worked with customers over the phone and used a computer to troubleshoot and file after call reports. It was a nice place with plenty of amenities like a weight room + shower, excellent lunchroom, and great hours and benefits. You were even taught how to use phones and computers as well as your job duties and what to expect on site. Each office row had a supervisor but they were often busy and unable to help or were too busy helping another coworker. My supervisor in particular was MIA for most of the time I worked there as they were training for a promotion and the replacement was often busy and hard pressed for time. Even small errors on your end were heavily under scrutiny and the turnover rate of employees was very low, many of the employees I attended class with were gone in weeks. As of August 2019 the building in my town shut down due to lack of funding, leaving 300 people laid off.
Pros
Great benefits, great hours, overtime opportunities, great lunchroom and amenities
Cons
Low turnover rate, non existent management, high stress, no room for error
Salary / Benefits
Worst place I have ever worked! The company doesn’t appreciate the employees. Once out of training you get punished if you don’t sell enough, you get punished if someone calls within a month even for different problem!
Salary / Benefits
Different jobs available with iQor, my center took technical support calls for Directv. I worked there for 7.5 years and you can definitely advance if you are wanting to!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at iQor?
Salary / Benefits
IQOR provided a fun and challenging work environment supportive management and opportunity for expanding roles within the company like training new hires or moving up into a supervisory role.
Salary / Benefits
It’s a good place to work and the bonuses were awesome! Loved the environment. This job had its challenges but was overall relaxing and easy. Even though I didn’t like going to work some days I will say that I do miss it very much! I also miss my work family and they all made a huge impact on my life for sure!!
Salary / Benefits
never expected call center to be so fun and teach me so much taught me a lot, spoke with people all over the world met some amazing managers but also a few not so amazing ones but that's okay the good ones were great and made it worth the experience plus i learned so much that i will always take with me through the rest of life
Salary / Benefits
Before they closed in klamath falls, or but the iqor family still lives on was room to move up in the company before they closed lots of fun activities and snack days before they closed
Salary / Benefits
Self Starting Technical Support Trouble Shooting Job assisting people nationwide with their DirecTV technical problems-Great Incentives!! And Paid Time Off!
Pros
Great Incentives
Cons
Hectic Work Environment
Salary / Benefits
You had a lot of different stats that needed to be met in a timely manner. Had great support system with coworkers and management to complete and correct customer issues. Was a good job.
Salary / Benefits
Constant strive for customer care with every call. Hardest part of the job is understanding that upset customers are not upset with you but upset with the situation. Best part of the job is helping a customer.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Breaks are micro managed
Salary / Benefits
Call centers are definitely not for everyone. sometimes you will have a hurricane take out an area and you will have customer screaming out you for 8 hours. The biggest thing is to not take take it personally and maintain a cool head. The company offered an incentive payout, for how well you handle your calls. So if you can deal with the stress, you could make a bunch of money.
Pros
Bonuses was based on productivity
Cons
They didn't match my 401. Healthcare was not accepted anywhere in my town.
Salary / Benefits
Depending on the job title, a day at work could be many things. As an agent, every day is the same, just with new customers to talk to every time that phone rang. As a member of the leadership team, it was our responsibility to ensure that agents had the proper training and confidence to effectively assist our customers. Management was great, and the culture we built in the center was that of a great family. The hardest part of the job was being micromanaged by our client, but it was enjoyable because of all the great people that I worked with.
Salary / Benefits
Iqor was alright to work for but in the end the closed the call center l worked in and shipped our jobs overseas and that really sucked l would not recommend that someone work their
Salary / Benefits
All staff is very supportive and there to help both customers and agents. Management team was very polite, and the open door policy was enforced every day.
Pros
the people you work with
  1. Klamath Falls, OR