iQor

iQor Employee Reviews in Houston, TX

Salary / Benefits
Diverse fun workplace, down to earth and supportive staff. Comfortable break rooms. The team supervisors are always pushing you to do your best. Flexible scheduling after dedicated timeframe. Easy to use computer software and training material. Downside is the starting pay. However the bonus are great and pay increase was steady. I have questioned the behavior of some of the employee's but it could be the age difference.
Pros
Convenient location, comfortable break room
Cons
Starting pay, parking and lots of homeless people near
Salary / Benefits
This company appears to be on the ball. The managers ans supervisors appear to be genuinely interested in the health and happiness of the employees placed in their charge and have a vested interest in their success.
Pros
Good manager, good people team to work with
Cons
Short lunches and breaks
Salary / Benefits
Working at iQor you really didn't have much choice in scheduling. They kinda just place you on the schedule and expect you to show up. The job its self is pretty straight forward but can be very frustrating when 85% of your customers calling in are angry. In all I would say the job gets old very quick. The pay could have also been a lot better for what they expect employees to deal with.
Pros
Paid training
Cons
Low pay, Long shifts
Salary / Benefits
Wouldn’t work here again to much drama and management are all friend that look our for their friends. Management team intimidates agents rather than respecting them and working with them
Salary / Benefits
Working at Iqor was a great experience. The supervisors were fun and relatable. There were so many great work events, and so much room for growth. It’s the kind of place you love to get up and go to.
Pros
So many discounts
Cons
Short lunch break
Salary / Benefits
Iqor was a very easy job to get. It is a quick hiring process and a high turnover rate. Pay was $10 per hour. Parking was $1.50. Every Saturday and Sunday were mandatory. Messy females and childish managers.
Salary / Benefits
Pay sucks, no flexible hours, angry customers. No chance for advancement. No parking, calls are mostly escalated and supervises still expect you to pitch sales.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
short breaks, low pay
Salary / Benefits
The staff here was very insecure and condescending. It takes a REALLY long time to advance, and some of the projected goals are unreasonable and hard to obtain. Overall they care more about how much time you spend on the phone per call than they do about the satisfaction of their customers. This is a numbers game, and employees are seen as replaceable at best. I would recommend this for kids who are fresh out of school, but if you are an adult, get ready to be belittled and treated like a pawn.
Pros
Location was convenient for my commute
Cons
Condescending supervisory staff, and low pay
Salary / Benefits
I worked there since March of 2020 and after 4 months they had me coaching new agents coming onto the production floor and when I asked to at least give me a Lead title with the pay since I was doing a Leads job I kept being told keep working hard and “ONE DAY” you get it after 2 months of working as a Lead I found me another job who shows appreciation to their employees. If you have a life once you work for this company you won’t have one no more so be prepared to work OT without notice
Cons
Short breaks no appreciation and no raises
Salary / Benefits
The management team are lazy. They attempt to throw 'incentives' at you to work harder, but who wants to work harder for a piece of candy? The company is cheap as well, they don't give out raises when they are supposed to or they tell you that "you didn't earn it". The manager who has been there for over 15 years sexually harasses the female employees although he's married. Toxic work environment.
Salary / Benefits
I loved working for this company. They always tried to do fun activities and giveaways to keep employees motivated. Management would always work with you if needed and was understanding. You work hard and you will get acknowledgment. You can take classes to further advance in the company. There is also some possibility of work at home positions as well. Quarterly opportunities for raises.
Pros
Fun work environment, room for advancement
Official response from iQor
October 15, 2020
Thank you for your feedback, we are proud to have you as part of the iQor family!
Salary / Benefits
There is a high turnover rate, and no room for advancement for degreed individuals. Raises are given to select people. Bonuses and perks were not given properly to those who actually earned them for being present and long term employment. At the end of each month bonus money was missing from earnings. Proper procedure for issues are not handled aaccordinglyresolve.issues
Pros
Employment
Cons
Theft of bonus money
Salary / Benefits
Great vibes and people . Fun work place and lots of hours . Lots of PTO and a fast paced environment. Helps build communication skills. Keeps employers steady
Salary / Benefits
Work and off days is good. Working hours good. Stepped out of my comfort zone and talked on the phones. Good working environment. Walking distance for food.
Salary / Benefits
this is a decent call center, the job isnt hard, pretty easy. co workers were very into making friends which was a good and bad thing. managers are there to help though
Salary / Benefits
-Disrespectful, arrogant, unprofessional, retaliatory, harassing, dictatorial, inconsiderate, unappreciative, diminishing, and RUDE management. -It's SALES, again SALES or TELESALES job. You must sell, this is not CSV at all. Don't sell, bye. Don't offer, bye. Meetings are about sales only, coaching, and write-ups are a daily basis. The pressure is on, you are expected to perform like a seasoned agent after being out of "training". The sales are paid by tier, if you are in the low end, you will never be paid. -Training??, you will not be taught how to do the job in a week, you will be expected to be fully proficient when you sit on the phone. No support, arrogant/diminishing leads (some), everyone treats you below a 3rd class citizen, not support resources, adjustor/agent support desk treat you like you are a full illiterate individual, and talk down to you. -Malfunctioning computers, dirty cubicles, slow software- go down al lot while on a call. When you arrive to work, you have to put a computer together if you want to work then you are late, they do not care. - If the click do not like you, your days turn into a living inferno. They will over monitor you all day long to find an excuse for what you are doing wrong to let you go. you can have a perfect call, but they will still find any minimal error to pressure you, mgmt will stress you as much as they can/want. - Be ready to be talked down, do not ask questions at all, do not complain, do not express your opinion because you value NOTHING to mgmt. There is a lot more, I hope this is enough for you to think of - more...
Salary / Benefits
The environment isnt ghetto, but it can be if you allow it to get to you. The best advice I can give for this job is; to know rules and guidelines , keep to yourself and do you’re job .
Pros
Easy, great location, good opportunities
Cons
Somewhat messy, favoritism, and payroll isn’t that good .
Salary / Benefits
Honestly don’t work here! Like it’s so bad! When you apply they don’t tell you about sales. Then they tell you it’s brand new when really they’ve been doing it for MONTHS ALREADY. Then they switch stuff up all the time and expect you to just fall in line. If you have a problem with these unprofessional, messy supervisors and report it you will get fired. All they do is flirt and try to have (nasty stuff) with you. I missed a couple days from work because I found my grandmother dead, when I came back the oversee manager told me that he doesn’t care about the job is my responsibility. Not a happy place to work honestly. You will feel drained
Salary / Benefits
This job was the WORST job I’ve ever had. The management was horrible. The black “supervisor” is a perv. It’s messy. I’d strip before doing this again
Salary / Benefits
They need to work on their level of professionalism and pride in the work room. The type of associates that they have employed there reflect poorly on the company as a whole.
Salary / Benefits
If you enjoy little pay for alot of work and drama this is the job for you. This place is messy and full of drama. The managers are so unprofessional and like to sleep around with the agents and do drugs. When you report anything to HR be prepared to get fired this place is a joke not worth 10 an hour
Cons
Drama unprofessional and messy with low pay