iQor

iQor Employee Reviews in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Salary / Benefits
day to day varies i have leaned how to provide good customer service . how to provide customer good service . management was was poor . the work culture was of different race .
Pros
worked over time
Cons
bad manage ment
Salary / Benefits
Never try to make up management based off unknown facts. We always show up for work but never receive pay for any work we do. I needed money not a show car without gas or engine.
Pros
Working for nothing.
Cons
Working
Salary / Benefits
Not a career for me. But great place to work. Lots of diversity. Great work environment and healthy. Good management anf employees. Flexible schedules.
Salary / Benefits
There is no privacy they listen to Their agents while there phone is on a silent mute the management is unprofessional manger promised double pay never received it agents went to HR upset because they felt lied to and worked overtime for nothing one day the manager was picking people because they had their hands up to pick what scheadule they want to work and a girl expressed her feelings after one spot got full and the people that didn’t get picked had to go on the the other schedule and she said it’s not fair how would you know I would be able to work on that scheadule she has kids the manager told her there is the door
Salary / Benefits
I excel at Iqor very quickly because the job consists of what my skill level was all about. Efficient service, professional behavior, organized with a positive environment
Salary / Benefits
Ummm I wouldn’t really want to recommend anyone to work at iQor! They have poor management. They either sleep with each other or want to . They do take there job serious, when on the phone but off that it’s not a good atmosphere. It’s drama and negativity.
Pros
Paid time off
Cons
No breaks
Salary / Benefits
Great place to work, worth the time, energy and money. I caught the bus to work and did over time into I couldn’t have a way home. I don’t regret it either
Salary / Benefits
The staff and management alike are abysmal. The lowest of the low you if it weren't for the fact that a background check was done on me, I would not have believed that one was done. The look if the class of people, the corporate culture the managerial style is that of a zoo. Zookeepers keeping the animals behind the bars and providing entertainment for the passing crowd. As I said before Abysmal.
Pros
you can get a job now
Cons
zookeeper corporate culture.
Salary / Benefits
Typical day at work often feels like going back to high school again at great people but its up to you to stay focus on your numbers and not get side track off of conversations. Above all working there increased my confidence and easily handle an upset customer.
Salary / Benefits
Fast paced. Plenty of bonuses. Work schedule is crazy but worth it. Opportunities to advance always. Was able to learn so much in training. Made alot of friends. Was very successful.
Salary / Benefits
Iqor was an fair company to work for but the advancement chance are not available as much as I would have hope. Any place of employment should offer fair chances to all of their employees but that is not the case.
Pros
pay is good
Cons
lack of career growth
Salary / Benefits
if you get on Tmobile there is a lot of pressure to sell. you must meet a quota and you can be reprimanded for something as small as missing a call back.
Salary / Benefits
This company need to understand morals, integrity, values, strategic planning to successfully run a business. Too many tension and emotions that conflicts with the proper handling of a business.
Cons
Poor strategies and managements.
Salary / Benefits
While at iQor I was taught lots of key information on how to sale, gain a clients confidence and trust. I literally enjoyed leaving home for work. Because the environment, ambience and the work itself was really laidback and chill. Never could you really get a problem with a client or inquirer because of the fact that a supervisor and even manager is alwasy willing to assist.
Salary / Benefits
Serviced incoming and outgoing calls in a call center servicing companies for a variety of business industries including homeowner’s insurance, loans and reservations. Addressed clients in a timely and professional manner. Provided customer care to escalated clients and worked to ensure customer retention and satisfaction. As a team lead, I trained and monitored up to twelve employees.
Salary / Benefits
Room for advancement is definitively a plus but, I'm an education first type person so if you your looking for a way better a livelihood work here and go to school.
Pros
Great place to start
Cons
management
Salary / Benefits
they lacked management and structure. They were understanding with life situations. I am not pleased with the staff that was in charge of this location.
Salary / Benefits
Its a great job plenty over time , benefit, pays well. Cons: The schedule is not flexible for a single mother. I would have like it to be more professional with staff member but other than that its a great job to grow.
Salary / Benefits
Company needs to pay agents more because the job is really stressful dealing with rude customers and trying to maintain our conversion and trying to get a sale each time
Salary / Benefits
It was a regular call center environment if your use to it then you would be fine there they focus more on sales and gave daily perks to keep the employees hapy
Pros
Nice area to work
Cons
General Call Center
Salary / Benefits
Not a professional environment. So many immature employees fresh out of high school. More like a starter job. I really hated the sales part of the job because no one qualified for the minimum down payments.
  1. Fort Lauderdale, FL