iQor

iQor Employee Reviews in Dallas, TX

Salary / Benefits
Iqor is an entry-level type of place get you started basic customer service stuff bill payment regular call center I made a couple cool people they're not too much how to keep a very professional in the job environment but it was cool my mother to write a paragraph about really was a regular job it pays the bills
Salary / Benefits
Just be ready to be jumped around in different departments. Managers are very helpful try and be super independent and you will succeed . Bosses are amazing abs super helpful if you can get ahold of them.
Salary / Benefits
This job is a joke it’s for kids ! They are a freaking joke like seriously. How are they still in business ? The team lead doesn’t know anything constantly asking other for assistant.
Salary / Benefits
Good company to work for just need a little more pay Everything else with company is awesome family oriented . I lobe my customers its a calm work environment
Pros
Good to work for easy
Cons
Health care
Salary / Benefits
I hated to leave this company. I loved my co-workers. It was fun and informational. Managers were available and courteous. The pay sucks. The training is amazing.
Pros
Advancement Opportunities
Cons
Low pay
Salary / Benefits
I learned a great deal about customer service working there . Due to vivid i had to leave. I learned to work with different individuals and how to appeal and help others who need help .
Pros
Environment, job
Cons
Work space
Salary / Benefits
worst place ever to work very disorganized and uncouth would not recommend this job to anyone who wants to excel in a thriving work environment. Glad to be gone!
Salary / Benefits
Unprofessional and Unorganized managers and all not worth working there .............If the supervisors always quit then that should say alot . They always hiring and can't keep NOBODY
Salary / Benefits
It is a revolving door there. The medical benefits are really bad, the pay is even worse. I would not recommend my worst enemy to work there. If you are just looking for a check until you find something better then its the place to go but do not take the medical. Oh and I have never worked at a company before that offered a 401k but does not match. The medical benefits have a high deductible before they even cover any prescriptions but you can go to the doctor but don't go to the hospital or you will regret it.
Salary / Benefits
It's a friendly environment, where you can learn how to develop computer and technical skills, as well customer service. You'll be able to talk to hundreds of customers. This is a job where you have to use problem solving, and trouble shooting. There is a lot of training and there is paid training as well, and everyone is chill, but lively.
Salary / Benefits
Horrible for growth, no concern for employee longevity. No structure, only focus the company had was selling off its boatvanchor of a product services business.
Pros
I'm no longer there
Cons
Senior leadership is weak
Salary / Benefits
It's a great place to work even tho it's a call center.. I've learned a lot in Tech care considering I didn't have a background in it.. Great money bonuses ..
Salary / Benefits
Fast paced environment, multifaceted learning modalities. I learned a lot about the culture in Dallas, and various lines of business. I was able to exceed company expectations as it relates to recruiting.
Salary / Benefits
it would have been a great place to work only if the management know what they are doing. Rules are made up as they go,and usually only to favor the management.
Salary / Benefits
Good work place I enjoyed with working with staff and customers over the phone. I did phone claims regarding lost and damaged phones. I enjoyed helping the customers.
Salary / Benefits
Very organized place. Healthy environment for young students or just civilians. There were never any problems, the day went smoothly. Everyone always spoke and had smiles on their face when greeted.
Salary / Benefits
did not enjoy the pressure, and the management there was rude to employees, if you do not meet minimum standards its a quick boot out with no second chances. completely despised this job.
Salary / Benefits
IQor provided a lot of opportunities to train and allowed room for growth. Iqor promotes from within and allowed me the chance to learn and become manager within 1 year of employment
Salary / Benefits
There is a lot of favoritism at this job but it is a fun place to work.... it isn't very professional and not very sanitary but it is a stable job with minimum requirements
Salary / Benefits
i work on many tasks with customer the management is nice the workplace could be stressful at time the hardest part of job would be needing help and couldnt find it
Salary / Benefits
Love Iqor , great schedule friendly staff. Always great feedback. One on one sessions. Great training. Willing to work with you if anything comes up last minute.
Pros
Working manager
Cons
Short break