iQor

iQor Employee Reviews in Crestview, FL

Salary / Benefits
You will learn a lot during training, and then apply the knowledge on the Production Floor. If you pay attention, you will add a lot of tools to your "tool belt" that will be applicable in Leadership roles within the organization, as well as potential future opportunities outside of iQor. I recommend you set a yearly goal like myself and work hard on achieving those. I have been an Agent, Quality Analyst, Supervisor, and now H.R Generalist (Recruiter II). Create challenges so you can grow!
Pros
Advancement opportunities, The people, Free DirecTV, Work at Home options!
Cons
The initial grind as an Agent;
Salary / Benefits
If you have any medical issues this is not the place for you. The job is not bad if you like people. Just a lot of extra stress for not enough money. Big management doesn't care if you are not in their click.
Pros
People
Cons
Point system
Salary / Benefits
iQor is an easy job if you’re technical. You take calls all day. As many as possible. It’s hard to request off at times because you have to know much in advance and I’m not sure if seniority gets it but everyone is asking off for something I was able to ask off for New Years. It’s not going to make you a lot of money but they have a bonus program to make more. And you always can have Overtime so you make more money the only thing I hated was the strict work policy where you have to work your schedule and if you couldn’t get your requested time offYou still needed off it counts against you and they have a certain number from tardiness and missing work you can get fired quickly
Pros
Nice Break room vending machines with food Healthcare
Cons
30 min break, Strict call policy, sometimes hard to get off so you have to take off and it counts against you
Salary / Benefits
The people that work there are amazing. Management does genuinely try to help to succeed. Good benefits, good work atmosphere. Only problem is handling escalated customers and only being paid $10/hr at 40 hours a week. They will have you work a mandatory 45 hours a week for 5 weeks to help with business once a year. Again, only good if you enjoy talking to angry customers and being technical support.
Pros
Great incentives, compensation, and job security
Cons
Short breaks, low pay
Salary / Benefits
I guess I didn't fit in so I guess that's why I got let go but when y'all go out of business before this world's end y'all had it comingGod's world not man
Pros
Pay
Cons
Evil people
Salary / Benefits
Management has its favorites like most other sites. And they say they have an open door policy but unless you get help from off site it’s pointless. They need to redo management
Salary / Benefits
They're a I really good company to work for and they give you lots of hours and benefits and bonuses and everything like that sorry to have to leave it's all right to try new things
Pros
Full-time good pay
Cons
Demanding customers challenging
Salary / Benefits
Iqor was a fine place to work the only reason I left was because I needed better compensation for my living situation. Other than the pay I loved the work environment.
Salary / Benefits
Decent pay and paid training/benefits and sign on bonus. Don't waste your time because once you're out of training and on the phones, you'll hate it. Managment does the bare minimum and can't help you 90% of the time.
Salary / Benefits
I love working with my coworkers and management could bend a little more as far as company policies. you have to be strong minded too work for the company.best place to have motivation and rewards for making sure your voice over customer was always 100 percent. I love working at a call center and making sure the product is explained and understood customers are the true reason we do this
Salary / Benefits
The pay is actually good but the bs and stress you have to put up with from customers cussing you to co workers always trying to start stuff it's a 💩 show for sure and you get absolutely no help from anyone in charge around there totally makes it not worth the money at the end of the day.
Salary / Benefits
The pay and hours were great. You could get overtime when it was available. The management is a little harsh. I was always feeling like I could never find anyone or no one could help me if it was needed.
Salary / Benefits
The rate of pay and benefits were overall the best of the best. I loved getting paid from IQor every two weeks. I knew I would never have to guess what my check would be. The work environment was dormant. At least, the pay was good.
Salary / Benefits
I loved the people and the atmosphere. The job is very stressful but if you can handle that it is a wonderful job with great benefits and opportunities.
Salary / Benefits
I was employed roughly 6 months from May to Nov and happy for the most part. I had a great team, decent pay, benefits, flexible work schedule, guranteed 40 hours weekly, and overtime. However this is a mental-based job. It is mentally draining. The customers don't make it easy. Training is thorough. Easy work. Just mentally exhausting.
Salary / Benefits
This job has the highest turnover rate in Okaloosa county for a number of reasons the work you provide is unfairly judged based on customer feedback about a failing product and the client expects YOU to be held accountable for something you clearly cannot fix especially over the phone you are also forced to sell a plan that is essentially a rip off to customers who are already irate and dont want to talk to you much less be sold to. Management is highly biased towards the favorites while forcing out anyone who thinks outside of their very closed box. I myself gave 4 years of my life to a company who did not appreciate the work i provided which included leading site metrics amongst peers. Advancement opportunities are also given unfairly and based on who is the favorite at the time and not based on job performance or qualifications. The experience i had there was atrocious and i would not wish employment here to my worst enemy.
Salary / Benefits
Absolutely the worst company ever worked for. They do not pay employees on time but still expect you to preform at extremely high stress levels. Communication throughout the company is super poor. Favoritism in the workplace is clearly evident. Those in higher up positions belittle other employees and make them seem like they do a horrible job and they’re horrible people. The amount of pay is definitely not worth the work. DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY YPUR TIME!
Salary / Benefits
I have trained several different software system. I have learned how to work with teams and manage teams. The management is more reactive then proactive to changes that happen in within the company. the workplace culture is unprofessional. the hardest part of the job is the lack of communication from management and clients we deal with. The most enjoyable part of my job is training employees and helping them reach their full potential.
Salary / Benefits
Nothing about the actual work bothered me as much as the toxic work environment. Majority of the managerial staff frequently derides coaches and call reps, there was a lot of innapropriate behavior that would ultimately be dropped without consequence because it's a small center with no actual Human Resource management.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot about customer service at this job. How to diffuse tense situations with angry customers, efficient ways to offer a sales pitch, and how to go with the flow with constant changing policies. It's a highly stressful job, dealing with angry customers call after call, the always changing policies and scripts, also meeting goals. The best part of this job was the work events, management worked very hard to provide food and entertainment on breaks for employees and it was appreciated.
Pros
Free food and fun incentives
Cons
stressful work
Salary / Benefits
I do not have anything nice to say about IQOR, nor will I attempted to state otherwise. Any individual that thinks they have a good job at IQOR has either not worked there very long or doesn't get stress out by all the BS an employee has to deal with. Also very underpaid for any job knowledge that helps customers.