iQor

iQor Employee Reviews in Charlotte, NC

Salary / Benefits
iQor has an interesting culture, one that I have experienced for a few years now. Management is pretty consistent on my project but I've both witnessed and experienced the woes of inconsistencies within other projects. Compensation is really where iQor loses at. Agents don't get paid much, Supervisor's don't get paid nearly enough for what they do, and everything seems to be very top heavy. If you're looking for a place to grow from an Agent to a Supervisor, this is a great place. Beyond that - Good luck!
Pros
Advancement is always available.
Cons
Pay/Compensation isn't good until you become a Manager or equivalent.
Salary / Benefits
Would not recommend. Senior managers had favorites and were promoted first. Not enough training provided to succeed in job. Communication was non existent.
Pros
Pay was ok.
Cons
Managers only care about themselves.
Salary / Benefits
For the type of Abuse you are giving by customers everyday the pay should be closer to the 15 dollar rate like other CS jobs. Culture is horrible and the building itself is like a club but you are giving the option to work at home. No room for advancement, schedule is great if you are luck to get on the gas and electric side.
Pros
Remote options
Cons
Pay
Salary / Benefits
Gotten 2 raises and worked for the company for 8 years, training is short and horrible as trainers read from the material with no experience of the department they are training for!!
Salary / Benefits
This job overworked me, and I was not able to take days off. I couldn’t change my shift schedule because too many people quit at once. They only care about money and not enough about their employees well being. It’s not worth it, look for another job.
Pros
Paid Training
Cons
No VTO, No Call Outs, No Sick Days
Salary / Benefits
This company is hiring out the wood works for customer service agents, no matter how much CSR experience they have. However, that means they're not focused on making sure new hires have sufficient training. Not to mention working from home has been a disaster. Their systems constantly crash and fail. My class was told we would train 3 months and it got cut down to two weeks at the last minute. Then they wanted to cram our heads full or more knowledge and then throw us to the wolves without our first bit of training. It was HORRIBLE!
Pros
Remote work
Cons
Health benefits, bad management, bad training
Salary / Benefits
IQor is very much a good company to be under great pay great benefits management is very good they give you no hassle. Work at your own past own office
Salary / Benefits
Learn something new every day. Management support is given. Culturally oriented teammates help make the job easy. No chance for advancement even though you overqualified.
Salary / Benefits
Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at iQor are lowManagementIn general, managers at iQor do not help you and show favoritism. The turnover rate is bad and you are not properly trained
Salary / Benefits
Iqor don't pay you for your hours worked. They show favoritism to locals! After a year never congratulated for anything. Customers are rude. Hated it.
Salary / Benefits
I currently work here, it would have been okay if we were trained properly. Training is horrible and they throw you into the fire quickly. Hold times are horrendous, customers are horribly rude because we don’t know the systems, the systems are ALWAYS failing, and they don’t provide you with the proper equipment! I would advise future candidates to look else where, the only thing they’re good for is ensuring your paid!
Salary / Benefits
consistent calls back to back must stay on the phone even if customers curse you out. It's pretty chill if you are a patient unbothered person who can deal with rude customers.
Salary / Benefits
Work-life balancedon't do it. Training was horrible. I logged into my computer and quit before I even made it to production.Overallhood ghetto don't do it. Its not even worth it working from home. I just logged onto to my computer one day and decided I couldn't do it. They cram all this knowledge into you and expect you to remeber everything.
Salary / Benefits
Very chill environment and not too much pressure they train you to do exactly what’s necessary to take calls
Pros
Fair pay weekends off
Cons
30 min lunches and parking
Salary / Benefits
A lot of broken promises. Raises are not given accordingly. A good place to learn the basics of a customer service representative. More work is added on to the job with no compensation. Not a lot of structure with management, superiors or different departments that you must communicate with to assist the customers. You receive gift cards for Amazon for excelling but, no raise. You work most holidays w/ no holiday pay. After the holiday, extended hours are added to your schedule for a few days and it’s mandatory to work.
Pros
Works with your schedule
Cons
Extra work, No raises applied accordingly
Salary / Benefits
I work there, started as an agent and was promote to supervisor in no time, it is a very competitive environment but the training and help from management is available it can be stressful at times cause your dealing with personal and bills Over the phone
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working for the supervisor I had. He was one of the reason I was employed for so long. However, there was a lot of miscommunication. I didn't like the fact that the pay wasn't as competitive. Management wasn't very truthful and employees were kept in the dark about a lot of things.The equipment could use some updating. Training isn't what it should be.
Pros
Great coworkers and Supervisor.
Cons
Pay and some management
Salary / Benefits
Nice place to work, I left because I was starting school, it was okay but it wasn’t very organized or professional and too far. Breaks were very short and went to fast along with lunch. Also customers yelling and screaming at you but of course it’s customer service, gotta have thick skin. I wouldn’t recommend staying to long, very high turnover rate.
Pros
No weekends, closed on holidays
Cons
Short breaks, short lunch, distance
Salary / Benefits
Iqor Is really a good environment to work in , very peaceful , loving , caring . The management is also wonderful . It’s ok to speak your mind it’s okay to have an opinion .
Salary / Benefits
Supervisors are not professional whatsoever. The only pro to working at this job now is to work from home because of covid.. Even with working from home they tear you apart for ever little thing where they think you did wrong. Constantly logging onto your screen while assisting customers, which in turn freezes your screen everytime.
Salary / Benefits
While employeed at Iqor, I felt out of place, because, I am truly a professional worker. When I was hired, I was very excited because, I had just moved back to Charlotte from Texas. Boy oh Boy when, I started working there, I thought I was in a zoo..some of the staff acted like animals, they fought on the company premises, cursed and dressed as they were going to a club or just rolled bed.There was an employee who cursed at me and then changed the story at I threatened her...Boy, that was an experience. If you are over the age of 20 and seeking a professional environment this is not the place for you. They offered great health benefits.
Pros
Great health benefits
Cons
management was not professional