iQor

iQor Employee Reviews in Charleston, SC

Salary / Benefits
The atmosphere reminded me of a high school environment. I believe you should leave home drama home but that wasn't the case here. The bonus system kept changing, Managers who haven't taken a call in years gave outdated advice. If you apply and the tell you you going to the Directv/ATT side reconsider unless you have no other option.
Pros
Canteen on site
Cons
Favoritism
Salary / Benefits
Managers are liars, schedules change without notice. Managers suck at training but you still get in trouble for what they forgot to train you. Our training was extended twice and we switched managers too many times. The software is terrible, DONT work here, they have a huge turn over rate for a reason. NOTHING is consistent here
Salary / Benefits
For the short time I worked there, they were always threatening to fire you if you don't make a certain amount of sales a day. The one going thing I can say about iQor is that you meet a few good people
Pros
Meeting New People
Cons
Manager s don't know how to talk to you.
Salary / Benefits
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at iQor is not balancedPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at iQor are fairJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at iQor, I think it’s pretty goodManagementIn general, managers at iQor are fairCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at iQor is is fun and openOverallMy experience working at iQor is good overall
Salary / Benefits
Always needing people to work very badly but never ANSWERS the phones and sends people who want to work to recruiters across seas. The hiring process is intimidating and tiring.
Salary / Benefits
Your experience will depend on the client you get hired to work for. I worked in sales and I didn’t like it they want you to follow a script verbatim and then if you don’t they threaten you everyday to fire you. They interviewed me and hired me for one client then a couple days before switched clients and told me I’d make less with the new client. Benefits wise, the health insurance was expensive if you get it for you and your family, pto was decent you get 10 days the first year,17 years 1-3 then 24 days, but depending on the client it’s hard to get time off. I’d say it’s good if you need some call center experience or need a bridge until your next job
Pros
40 hours, hour lunch
Cons
Boring job, expensive benefits
Salary / Benefits
Iqor does not care about their employees. They make sure you rarely see a bonus and it is next to impossible to get help when needed. They say they supervisors are working but you sure can't get a response from them when you need help and if you make the wrong choice because you couldn't get assistance it counts against your bonus not the supers. The pay is very, very low and they promise raises you never get.
Pros
Cons
Pay, short breaks, no help and they keep it so cold you have to wear gloves and a coat.
Salary / Benefits
It is a good company and it has a lot of pros and very good benefits a really great work environment easy going and also the people are amazing and very helpful
Salary / Benefits
Good Company for aspiring managers who wish to maximize their skill set in project management, iQor offer lots of opportunity to explore career opportunities.
Pros
location
Cons
client based
Salary / Benefits
It was good for what it was - collections. Trying to help people pay back what they barrowed isn't fun but it can be rewarding if you talk to the right person who needs the help. Most people just simply forgot and are thankful for your call, others will cuss you out for it. Overall the calls are ok if you don't mind cold calling people who are late.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at iQor?
Salary / Benefits
The company is a good company but the pay is horrible. Great place to get a job experience. The hours is not good for a single parent. But the job environment is good.
Salary / Benefits
The work is easy, but can become stressful. Age of employees varies. Some are mature, some are childish including older folks. Think twice about bringing your own lunch. It may not be there when you need it. Definitely wish and pray that maintenance do something about the ceilings to prevent a safety hazard especially around computers. Bonus and stats are solely based on stats/work performance. They force you to uptrain and take on extra responsibilities, but no pay increase for doing so.
Pros
Pto, bonus
Cons
Fixed schedule/no pay increase for extra responsibilities
Salary / Benefits
Fast Paced Environment, constantly changing and evolving position with client centered customer service stressed, preached, and encouraged, great "starter job."
Pros
Company Events
Cons
Low Salary and almost zero chance for advancement
Salary / Benefits
good place to work with alot of room to grow, learn, and advance. the average day was busy but manageable. training was usually pretty good. pay was good as well
Pros
good pay. paid time off
Cons
unprofessionalism from certain employees
Salary / Benefits
Clean and friendly environment. Great training and management team. Broad opportunities for professional advancement. Several different career opportunities a great company to grow and mature with.
Salary / Benefits
iQor is not a good place to work for they start you off at 12$ when is training and then 13$ when on the production floor depending on which team to you however it takes 105 day to use PTO when they say you.'ll have it after 90 days which is a lie... you have to wait til the following pay check to even see it. and you level up and take training classes however they don't up your pay... i have never worked for a company like this. you can have your phone or food on the floor and you dont even do anything. i understand that people commit fraudulence everyday but there rules are terrible. its a bunch of gossip. and the managers and team leads are the ones doing the most gossiping. if you take something to a manager they swear it will be resolved and nothing even gets resolved because the managers always want to see someone else point of view when the other person is the issue.. i dont like the management style and how they handle situations. the pay is definitely not enough considering you get paid every two weeks
Pros
Cons
everything about this job thats why they have a high turn over rate
Salary / Benefits
I felt that I got good work skills and a better understanding of what is like to work in a call center with a team.I got to know a lot of great people.
Salary / Benefits
Not a good work environment.If you want a paycheck and nothing else this the place for you.Strict attendance policy and low pay raises.This is for anyone who want customer service experience.
Pros
Sit down job.
Cons
Bad environment, low raises
Salary / Benefits
Management is crapp. Customers are rude. Managers talk behind ur backs which is rude. They had to train and learn the system as well. If u ask them a question they get smart off their mouths like look it up. If asked to work overtime and u cant work it again because something came up they would give u 2 points. Point system is crapp. The job itself is easy even though some of the customers are really rude. The management is screwed up they expect to much from associates.
Pros
Free food and drinks
Cons
Point system and rude management
Salary / Benefits
I loved this job for. Most of the time I worked here but in the end they just expect way to much for way to little money. They rush you through training basically just want behinds in seats. When you start and have questions if your trainers not there if you go to a supervisor they say to look up he answer yourself. So while your scrolling through pages online and in your handbook your customer is sitting on hold. Once out of training it’s gets easier and as soon as you get the hang of your job they want you to uptrain to billing without I pay increases that’s. A week of rushed training same song and dance meanwhile Q A Doesn’t care about weither or not you know what your doing or if you have help. They grade without considering how much work actually goes into the calls. Trying to keep your customer satisfied and informed while remembering ppl’s 5000 rules. It’s just too much the people are enraged due to lights cut off due to non pay or being scammed so you have to do your best to calm them down assist them offer solutions to all of the issues and make sure that you don’t accidentally tell them something that’s “ out of your department “ it’s ridiculous. Out of the group of maybe 20 or so people that I trained with only one is left. That’s how bad it got. I feel for anyone still going through the stress of trying to meet their impossible goals
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Daily postings of everyone’s stats being sent as an emails to the entire team for everyone to read
Salary / Benefits
I really loved this job it was nice paying and the people there was great. I couldn’t keep this job because I had no transportation to get there anymore if I could of stay there I wold still be there now. The people I worked with was amazing I had fun there everyday , it was always something new to do I loved it.