iQor

iQor Employee Reviews in Bethlehem, PA

Salary / Benefits
I like the training I received and my supervisor is really patient. And all the seasoned agents are more then eager to help in answering a question. Relaxed casual attire.
Salary / Benefits
Iqor is a secured clean spacious work environment. With friendly staff and employees. As a company Iqor has great benefits 401k and room for advancement. Wonderful shift schedule options to suite your preferred shift. Wonderful Cafe with hot food service. I loved it here. Great place to work. I only left for higher pay or I would still be with Iqor!!
Pros
Great Cafe
Salary / Benefits
Not a good place to work, management ok, pay not good, system is terrible, old equipment, Not appreciated and taking seriously ********************************
Pros
Job security
Cons
Pay
Salary / Benefits
I was constantly being pushed to do more, they don't care if you are sick or have ill family members, no paid holidays, you get minimum credit for pto time and you have to make a percentage that goes up every month to earn a bonus. They aren't a great company to work for.
Salary / Benefits
Greatful for the opportunity working for the company, however it was time to move on. There was no room for advancement and the pay is low. Great place to work if you want to gain experience in a call center.
Pros
Good management, can transfer to other accounts
Cons
Low pay, not enough time in training, patients cursing and yelling at you
Salary / Benefits
I left the company because they do not offer room for advancement and did not offer a me a raise. The supervisors were nice, although I enjoyed working from home I was with them for 2 years and not one raise was given to me and they’re benefits weren’t great.
Salary / Benefits
You're a slave of work & impossible q a scores. When they want you out they score your qa's as 0 to get you out. They never work with you for schedule changes or accommodation due to medical issues
Salary / Benefits
The call center is a well organized facility. The management helps to the best that they possibly can. Also, the company benefits are somewhat fair as well.
Salary / Benefits
I worked on the Volkswagen emission scandal and absolutely loved it. It was a fun fast paced experience. The team leads were easy to work with and answered your questions professionally and with accuracy.
Salary / Benefits
They over work their employees. If we got paid more then we did it wouldn't be that much a of problem. The place is demoralizing. On the phone the entire day and can't even get off the phone or you will get in trouble. I would NEVER recommend working here, not worth your time or energy!
Salary / Benefits
The job was okay in the beginning I made a lot of strides within my debt collection department but then I was transferred over to a position I know I would not care for and I would not be good at. But they threaten me with expulsion if I did not take it and I did not care for that.
Pros
A little better pay than most
Cons
Threats
Salary / Benefits
This company makes it seem like they are employee friendly but they are not. They do not care if their employees are truly sick, and almost impossible goals are more important to them than the well being of their staff. The workplace environment is stressful, and most of the employees are extremely unfriendly.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Impossible goals
Salary / Benefits
Not really a great place to work. I worked there for 5 years and never felt a opportunity for advancement. They tend to lead good employees to think if you stay you will be rewarded,but its not true. Pay is really bad,only way to get a raise is to out compete over 100 people. Even if you get a raise its only for .25. Benifits also are really bad.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Pay
Salary / Benefits
Iqor expected me to put my family last at all cost. Refused to reward me for my great work. Invades your privacy. Not a place to work if you are a single mom. No room for Advancement.
Pros
I learned how to collect invoices from major companies
Cons
Unreasonable Point System
Salary / Benefits
management likes to keep wages low they treat there hourly employees like disposable diapers If you are dire need of a job then work there. The health benefits are so costly you are better off searching the healthcare market place. The company does not contribute anything to there 401K savings
Pros
day shift hours
Cons
hourly salary caps Your PTO must be used for holidays days off
Salary / Benefits
My supervisor did have some favorites. She was New to my account and really was no help. But, all the other people on my team where very helpful. 1st call center I worked at that was not filled with gossiping. It is a relax place to work. Help is provided I'd needed. Will not push you out the door.
Salary / Benefits
It was an okay company for about the first year, once I had a complaint about my supervisor, things turned. One of the supervisors is friends with my previous VP and you know how conflict of interest works. On top of that there was extreme favoritism and my coworkers were super weird. It was like being in high school while working for Citizens. Everyone had their own clique and the leads sucked. So glad they lost the contract. 😂
Salary / Benefits
I worked in the call center. I received automatic calls. my job was for them to make payment on past due electric bill accounts. I did very well so i recieved monthly added bonuses and company always had extra perks. We were able to have parties at least once a month. The cafeteria was nice and they served a variety of foods for every budget. The best thing about iqor was the employees themselves everyone was so nice and we all helped each other it was like family. Only recommendation for iqor is a higher starting pay and longer break times.
Salary / Benefits
Iqor is a good company. As someone with a disability they have been extremely accommodating. I like my job and my coworkers and bosses. The downside for me is the salary doesn't meet cost of living for area.
Pros
Flexible, caring management, good benefits
Cons
Pay rate
Salary / Benefits
Depending on what contract you are placed under determines how well you will enjoy being there. Iberdrola is not the best contract to work for so avoid that one. A very large lack of communication between the client and call center workers causes mass frustration when things chance and nobody is notified.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Communication, Upper management, Human resources
Salary / Benefits
IQor is a Call Center for various companies and if that clients pull their contract with IQor their goes your job. This is an East Indian Company from India who don't honor our holidays. You will get the day off but no pay.
Pros
It is a job
Cons
Work environment stressful