iQor Employee Reviews in Talisay

Salary / Benefits
Everyone is always thinking about the sales but at the same time management is also doing there best for ll the agents not to get bored as well as management is not pressuring the agents in the campaign where I came from
Salary / Benefits
No comment. I hate the management. Good salary though. Stressful. Always negative. Not considerate to the agents. Always thinking of scores not the employees.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Management ambiance stressful
Salary / Benefits
it's really nice working with iqor, it's very accessible for me and it really gives the agents a big career and you can really work with iqor for more than years
Pros
near
Cons
n/a
Salary / Benefits
It was ramping shift is quite busy but it was really fun working there. Our Team Leader was very accommodating, he sees to it that our needs and inquiries are taken cared of.
Pros
hourly rate
Cons
extended overtime
Salary / Benefits
Despite of having to work on the wee hours of the night, IQor offers an attractive compensation package, and puts and effort in achieving a productive and fun working environment.
Pros
good compensation
Cons
limited sleeping quarter space
Salary / Benefits
This is call center i knew that you get to sound like yourself having a natural conversation with your friends over the phone with customers calling in, its more of like developing who you really are and instilling a positive environment at workplace.
Salary / Benefits
At my workplace, we were urged to make our own opening spiels, be it a a phrase of a song, a rhyme or anything craz you can think of. I think its one of the best perks of the job, you can freely speak your mind, no need for filters within the bounds of professionalism and what's ethical of course.
Pros
lively environment
Cons
graveyard shift, travel time
Salary / Benefits
It was a great experience. Having a lot of stress but you can still enjoy if you are comfortable in call center's environment. However, this call center center experience is a stepping stone towards understanding the real world outside the four corners of a clasroom.
Pros
Free transportation and lunch
Salary / Benefits
This company is BPO and I was one of the Customer Service Representative. The management was good, they set proper expectation to the employee and update if there's any problem or announcement. The hardest part of the job was talking to an upset customer. And the most enjoyable part of the job was with my colleagues,they are nice and easy to get along with.
Salary / Benefits
In a typical day in my position I fulfilled management tasks and enjoy every hour of my shift. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties including answering phones, filing and greeting customers as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. I also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues.
Pros
There's a lot of benefit.
Salary / Benefits
its easy to get the job but its easy for them to stop the contract and terminate agents. the salary is not correct because the working hours in payslips were incorrect.
Pros
not pressured
Cons
incorrect salary