iQor Employee Reviews in Santa Rosa City

Salary / Benefits
iQor Sta. Rosa is a very productive and competitive company. There are activities for the employees to relax and have fun. Work is stressful but the environment can help you lessen the stress. Funny and concerned teammates and friends can help you during your hard times at work.
Salary / Benefits
Handling T-mobile wireless business account: ensure all customers' concerns are all resolved each and every timtse they called: at the first instance of the call, I acknowledge, empathy if needed, upbeat greet, The hardest part is waking up at night time.
Salary / Benefits
Workplace is OK. Though it needs more upgrades t do especially when it comes to the facilities, since it's only a newly built company. Salary is great. Overall, training, interview and recruitment process is OK.
Salary / Benefits
iQor Phils. Santa Rosa branch is the most disgusting company there is in the BPO industry here in the Philippines. Favoritism is practiced and displayed. The Operation Managers are rude and inconsiderate especially the recent "Manager of the Year " awardee . They have no regard for agents, they work them to death and don't get compensated fairly. You get humiliated in public for very simple mistakes, Team Leaders are inexperienced , but arrogant. SME's are unapproachable. unless if you're one of their favorites. The Operation Manager doesn't care that he gets photographed with other agents while on a drinking session, when in fact, that is a company rule violation. They never listen to agents. They treat them like dogs.
Salary / Benefits
Politics is everywhere here. If you're not popular or close to those persons in positions then don't expect a career advancement. Some of the supervisors or team leaders will treat you as if they own you. Especially on their break scheds which is against labor law adherence for bpo company.
Salary / Benefits
It's a good company to start working at a call center company. The management is good depending on who'll be your managers. Competitive since it's a Telco account plus cable and internet services.
Salary / Benefits
Nice company. Giving a competative salary. Having a lot of activities and incentives . Just do your best and youll reap what you sow. Nice facilities.
Salary / Benefits
The environment of the company is very overwhelming and same as your colleagues, everyone is willing to help you on how you will improve your comprehension and communication . The training was poor because some of the trainers are just slouching and lazy to discuss topics further , they do follow the manual yet they don't give further discussion about certain topic but during the ojt period is the best . The Team leader are awesome they don't make it feel that your weak , they will coach you about the things that you are lacking off , the SME's are also the best they will guide in every calls that you will make . So over all it is a must recommend company but if you are only into the most toxic account which is telco , because they only caters telco accounts.
Salary / Benefits
I previously held the Customer Service Expert and Sales position at IQor Philippines handling T-Mobile for Business where I was often recognized for performing excellent work. During my time there, I had the opportunity to gain valuable experience in all aspects of this position and I also learned how to adapt to change quickly and function well in a team setting.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at iQor?
Salary / Benefits
perks include recreation room complete with massage and table games and karaoke. pantry in every floor. management is supportive and teams are small and coaches can focus more on each agent.
Salary / Benefits
Well, This company is actually cool. They love their employees when it comes to the salary package and benefits for their employees. I loved working for this company, but I need to expand my horizon and my knowledge for my self-growth.
Pros
Lots of bonuses, Overtime pay
Cons
n/a
Salary / Benefits
It's okay. Some tenured ones loves bragging but suits them well. I love the hand towel dispenser and hand sanitizer dispenser as well as their comfort rooms, very at home feels.
Salary / Benefits
I had learned and improve my communication skill in English. Also able to do multitasking. The workplace was fun. The hardest part of the job is when its already the dead end and unable to provide alternative solution. Due to company policy.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Salary / Benefits
It is fun there. Happy work place. The management is well trained. Employees and employee both have respect for one another. Nice ambiance that will give you much energy to work more.
Pros
Easy to adapt environment
Cons
Long hours of driving
Salary / Benefits
Being one of the HR recruiter in iQor is very fun. They have great managers who are willing to help their employees anytime, they share their knowledge and helps you improve your skills, provide coaching session everyday. This js a great company!
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment. work-life balance average shifting schedule typically night shift compensation wise they are average. lateral movement/ promotion is also good.
Salary / Benefits
As a former employee the environment or the working place was good. The employees are very accommodating. Instructor are very accommodating too. The facilities was OK.
Salary / Benefits
Working with Iqor is hassle free since the office is just nearby. The environment is pretty much typical. Compensation is just enough. People as well is just so-so.
Salary / Benefits
This is the site that I experience the cleanliness and professionalism of my co-workers. I have learned to be more patience in my costumers and this is a very enjoyable account, just taking orders of the costumers and providing information about the company.
Pros
no free lunches and just 30mins lunch
Cons
long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
The people that are working for sta rosa are a bunch of liars. Theyre very strict and mislead you with the information they posted in the internet. They said they dont reprofile or rewave candidates that missed the opportunities.
Pros
na
Cons
na