iQor Employee Reviews in Iloilo City

Salary / Benefits
I was only there for a month since we were hired up until mother's day. It was quite an experience and I'm glad I worked there and made new colleagues as well.
Salary / Benefits
Iqor will help you improve in different aspects, just like in decision making, communication skills and train you to be the best version of your self
Salary / Benefits
The management is toxic. There is no definite plan. Overworked. Underpaid. Underappreciated. They are still calling and monitoring you even though you are on days off and on a holidays.
Salary / Benefits
It was okay. What you would expect in a call center. Training is a bit rushed though as what my co trainees told me. Usually their training lasted around 2 months or so. I was told it was rushed. It wasn't for me thus I didn't stay. The schedule wasn't working for me. Something I dont see myself working at in the next 1-2 years.
Salary / Benefits
Iqor is a toxic company and kind a difficult if your a beginner. They are good on their application and the place is nice.............................
Salary / Benefits
The compensation is good but the job is very hard.power tripping.the metrics change after 3months.not giving a chance for the employee to improve...
Salary / Benefits
I've worked in IQOR Iloilo for more than a year and not only that I've gained skills being as a Customer Care Representative but I've gained genuine friends.
Salary / Benefits
But the unprecedented shift in schedules were bad. I enjoyed the benefits but I got shifted to different departments multiple times. The company vision was good.
Salary / Benefits
higher bosses are easy to approach, they reach out to their employees and know what are the opportunities and improvements on a daily basis. a healthy working environment indeed.
Pros
High Salary package
Cons
Far from home
Salary / Benefits
I was able to enhance and hone my skills as far as customer handling and people support. I learned to further extend my role as a supervisor/team leader gaining more experience than i had before.
Pros
pays and bonuses
Cons
new system
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to share with my agents what I have learned through all the years of experience in working at a call center.
Salary / Benefits
The people are knowledgeable and the training is intensive. Updates are being circulated. Policies change often. Gives proper credits and merits. Will be coming back
Salary / Benefits
Queuing, mandatory overtime and most of the calls are complaints. Cancelling orders due to customers unsatisfaction and refunds issues and recieved wrong items.
Cons
Short breaks and mandatory overtime
Salary / Benefits
Very easy to work with. Working with them made me strive so hard to work on my career. They made me ensured that we are hittig the goal. Very good environemnt. Very competitive
Pros
Incentive
Salary / Benefits
The thing that i am considering to my current job is that the compensation and benefits is really good compared to any other companies in the area. They value my tenureship in BPO industry.
Salary / Benefits
has to work on a graveyard shift and can multi task while talking to Canadian customers over the phone. People who work there are very competitive and workaholic
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
30 minutes lunch, slighly queueing
Salary / Benefits
it was all in all a wonderful experience working at IQOR. The benefits are great and the people are absolutely constructive, always lending a hand. It was fun working with them
Pros
good ventilation
Salary / Benefits
Iqor Iloilo is one of the best call center in the city. great management except only for the security guards.. they dont greet you..they are more bossy than the company's manager. they are all rude esp in the 4th floor Tower A. Ihope Iqor Iloilo can track this down and do something about it before I lost my appetite
Pros
Salary and benefits
Cons
Rude Security guards
Salary / Benefits
The people and environment are not recommendable due to they are lack of management perseverance and the worst company in terms of incentives. In my experience I got my incentives 4 months after disputing it. The management doesnt care about their people
Salary / Benefits
- expectations were not set properly during recruitment - pay and incentives are good though - no free coffee and lunch break is too short - teammates are great, and leaders are very supportive
Pros
high pay and incentives
Cons
long hours, failed expectations, no free coffee
Salary / Benefits
Iqor gives opportunities for people to grow and help in motivating one's self. It has been an honor that this company helped me a lot. Thank you for the knowledge you had given me to pursue my career.