iQor Employee Reviews in Davao City

Salary / Benefits
Good company. However, they need to improve and take good care with their employees. Sometime's they also need to consider requests such as leave of absence and sick leave.
Salary / Benefits
I like the place. I am currently reapplying for them because what I worked for was a seasonal or just a contract-based job. It was a stress-free environment that is friendly to newbies and also relaxing for tenured agents.
Salary / Benefits
This application is not hard it is easy but somehow their was a question that I don't understand. But if I hired I will do my job well so that the salary that company give to the employee is worth it.
Salary / Benefits
Good place to work and fun as well. They have good benefits and they offer good incentives as well. ASDNJAAFSDASJFBMABFMANDFJASFKWQHKDA SMFHAFNAKFADFAS
Pros
Free food
Cons
Short Breaks
Salary / Benefits
Since it was my first time having a job on BPO company, I've had a hardtime keeping up with the work schedules but as days past by I positively learned a lot and by "time management" i genuinely enjoyed the work. Though the management is a bit strict in a lot of rules but usually the employees respect them and the management is doing a good job along side with the newbies/employees. The workplace culture is too formal but it does help the integrity of the company. The hardest part of the job is when where having a system log and "honestly" having an irritated customer but its too frequent. The happier part of the job is when we have a lovely customer's and if we hear those lovely compliments from them. From the time being employed on my previous job i enjoyed a lot, the over all experience and specially with the right compensation.
Salary / Benefits
They are good in teaching trainees but not professional enough. Even if they are supervisor / training instructor still they need to respect each others strengths and weaknesses.
Cons
Lack of professionalism
Salary / Benefits
Iqor is fun and healthy environment. Management is fair and no power tripping. They have a friendly environment. Benefits are well provided. Iqor is awesome
Salary / Benefits
IQOR is one of the best companies for new employee for BPO companies good training ground to practice your communications skills which biggest advantage to work in a sales account.
Salary / Benefits
Great experience. Iqor has took care of me and my family with great compensation and benefits. I highly recommend the company to build a career with. Be more with Iqor!
Pros
21 convertible to cash leaves
Cons
Constant changes
Salary / Benefits
The account was too easy however it's too far from me. There were times that I requested for sick leave they did not approve it and they did not give me an explanation. They do not have any care to their employees and they don't even have a sleeping quarters.
Pros
incentives
Cons
accessibilityand poor management
Salary / Benefits
Their management was good, but not all there accounts was offering regularization, i dint know if they offer that, there accounts offer for contractual only.
Pros
perks
Cons
Night shift
Salary / Benefits
The work culture in iQor Davao is even better than I expected. I'm very comfortable with the team mates and they always encourage us to try new things in a very encouraging way.
Salary / Benefits
The days off aren't fixed. Seems very underwhelming for most of the employees. There's absolutely no guarantee that you can enjoy a weekend without work. Several times, they will require you to work on off.
Pros
Lots of compensation
Cons
Long hour
Salary / Benefits
It is a friendly and a fun work place. If it is not very busy, we do chit-chats or do whatever we want just to release some stress out of our system. Here I learned how to deal with different people and adjust to different situations. The only one thing that I am still working out which I am having a hard time with is the Spanish language, yes, I am part of a bilingual team, talking to an english and spanish speaking callers. I sometimes is having a hard time understanding native spanish speakers.
Pros
Bilingual incentives every month and weekend day off
Cons
Small basic pay, health care
Salary / Benefits
I will describe the company as average, they do not make their agents stick tononw accounts, so if the other accounts was lacknof numbers they will shift you in to it.
Salary / Benefits
In every shift working in this company really challenges me since every duty is giving out the best in you. This is actually my first time encountering sales included in the metrics. The management gives every employee the opportunity to shine. It's working place is conducive for the type of work we have. The hardest part of the job is hitting the metric for sale in every shift but still very enjoyable because aside from getting the advantage of getting sales you are also building rapport to your customers.
Pros
Cons
12 hours overtime
Salary / Benefits
iqor was my best work experience, they give full benefits allowances and salary, iqor was linient job, the magement are nice work place are also nice
Pros
meal allowance
Salary / Benefits
IQOR is great company specially the people i enjoyed a lot during my stay in the company. and i learned a lot how to deal with irate people and as an agent it taught me to be patient and attentive to the needs of the customer.
Salary / Benefits
Even we handle irate customers, I enable to handle them professionally. Having overtimes is fine with me. I meet new friends and enable to build a good relationship with my co-workers.
Salary / Benefits
All of their campaigns are great, Everything is totally easy, from the tool the environment and other stuffs. Unfortunately, we're not compensated properly. Raises are not granted to us even if we stay that long in the company. The call volumes are high and sometimes we're unable to to take our lunch. ..
Cons
Short breaks/no breaks, no increase
Salary / Benefits
Working as a call center agent is not easy. It deals with a lot of time, patience and passion. As my experience with my previous company, i've learned a lot of things. As my first company to work with, i know already how to deal with different people. Thank God that the company helped me a lot to learned the product and the services and also how to treat the customer well and satisfied.