iQor

iQor Employee Reviews in Davao City

Davao City66 reviews

Found 66 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,109 reviews

Learning and cool place to work.

Its ok to work at Iqor specially if you are a newbie even for tenured because this place accepts different kinds of culture and it helps you to develop yourself.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Split offs i hate this one specially for me bcoz my family lives so far away.

Competitive

Almost all agents are very Competitive when it comes to Taking calls and they are all fluent english speakers... I cant imagine how did I enter this kind of Job at all.

Pros

Free Playing Of Ps5

Cons

Long calls

They do have convenient elevator avoiding stairs

It was a great opportunity working there. I was more exposed to a mixed culture just like a melting pot of all BPO companies. I met a lot of people coming from another sites.

Pros

You can take your lunch at your station

Cons

Break Schedule only 10 mins max.

Challenging but rewarding job

Iqor is one of the best company i have worked for. They have a very competitive salary, nice incentives as well as long as you work hard, i mean, company pays you well. Friendly working ambiance and stress free environment.

Pros

Free transportation(shuttle service)

its very fun and relaxed

when qorking at iqor for about a year its very fun and relaxed why i said so your colleagues help you out and you supwrvisors and team leaders guides you help u in your most difficult time when handling your calls that is why its fun and relaxed for me while working in iqor. if got a chance again i will work on that company agaon and again..

Pros

incentives

Cons

early log outs

fun place to work

it is quite fun and learnable. has good environment and very approachable members and most especially, it can give better experience for a first timer person.

Productive workplace

Good company. However, they need to improve and take good care with their employees. Sometime's they also need to consider requests such as leave of absence and sick leave.

Productive and stress-free place that feels like you're in a hotel

I like the place. I am currently reapplying for them because what I worked for was a seasonal or just a contract-based job. It was a stress-free environment that is friendly to newbies and also relaxing for tenured agents.

Overl all is okay for me

This application is not hard it is easy but somehow their was a question that I don't understand. But if I hired I will do my job well so that the salary that company give to the employee is worth it.

Ping Pong

Good place to work and fun as well. They have good benefits and they offer good incentives as well. ASDNJAAFSDASJFBMABFMANDFJASFKWQHKDA SMFHAFNAKFADFAS

Pros

Free food

Cons

Short Breaks

Since it was my first time having a job on BPO company, I've had a hardtime keeping up with the work schedules but as days past by I positively learned a lot and by "time management" i genuinely enjoyed the work. Though the management is a bit strict in a lot of rules but usually the employees respect them and the management is doing a good job along side with the newbies/employees. The workplace culture is too formal but it does help the integrity of the company. The hardest part of the job is when where having a system log and "honestly" having an irritated customer but its too frequent. The happier part of the job is when we have a lovely customer's and if we hear those lovely compliments from them. From the time being employed on my previous job i enjoyed a lot, the over all experience and specially with the right compensation.

Training

They are good in teaching trainees but not professional enough. Even if they are supervisor / training instructor still they need to respect each others strengths and weaknesses.

Cons

Lack of professionalism

Fun working environment

I like this workplace. The supervisors are approachable and helpful teammates. They are strict in Sales and Quality. This can be a stepping stone for beginners and a good training ground.

Iqor is a fun and healthy working environment

Iqor is fun and healthy environment. Management is fair and no power tripping. They have a friendly environment. Benefits are well provided. Iqor is awesome

Good work place

IQOR is one of the best companies for new employee for BPO companies good training ground to practice your communications skills which biggest advantage to work in a sales account.

Fun at work with great benefits!

Great experience. Iqor has took care of me and my family with great compensation and benefits. I highly recommend the company to build a career with. Be more with Iqor!

Pros

21 convertible to cash leaves

Cons

Constant changes

First BPO company I worked with

The account was too easy however it's too far from me. There were times that I requested for sick leave they did not approve it and they did not give me an explanation. They do not have any care to their employees and they don't even have a sleeping quarters.

Pros

incentives

Cons

accessibilityand poor management

Fun Workplace

Their management was good, but not all there accounts was offering regularization, i dint know if they offer that, there accounts offer for contractual only.

Pros

perks

Cons

Night shift

Very good working environment

The work culture in iQor Davao is even better than I expected. I'm very comfortable with the team mates and they always encourage us to try new things in a very encouraging way.

Unstable days off

The days off aren't fixed. Seems very underwhelming for most of the employees. There's absolutely no guarantee that you can enjoy a weekend without work. Several times, they will require you to work on off.

Pros

Lots of compensation

Cons

Long hour

Chill and fun work place

It is a friendly and a fun work place. If it is not very busy, we do chit-chats or do whatever we want just to release some stress out of our system. Here I learned how to deal with different people and adjust to different situations. The only one thing that I am still working out which I am having a hard time with is the Spanish language, yes, I am part of a bilingual team, talking to an english and spanish speaking callers. I sometimes is having a hard time understanding native spanish speakers.

Pros

Bilingual incentives every month and weekend day off

Cons

Small basic pay, health care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits