iQor

iQor Employee Reviews in Dasmariñas

Dasmariñas225 reviews

Found 225 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,109 reviews

Fun and very nice workplace having a good time working and it has a very fast paced environment I learned really well from training and now 8I am very capable in this kind of job

Hardest part of the job

Working at iqor is fun not until they changes everything without prior notice like the metrics we need to hit. Also it’s very hard for csr’s to get bonus incentives.

Pros

Free hmo

Cons

A mandatory OT, low salary. Manangement

Exhausting and tiring

Working here drained and age me faster than what wine cellars do to a wine. It is so exhausting and having very competitive Tls who doesn't care about your well-being didn't help at all.

Its very easy to get into as someone with no experience.

I recommend it as a starter job. The healthcare is pretty good but lacks coverage when it comes to mental health. Your peers will be good but the upper management and clinic's staff is hard to get along with.

Pros

Weekly free lunches, shuttle

Cons

Night shift, no mental health benefits

Stressful

Stressful environment, no motivation and the metrics are very hard to get. They are just aiming and praising you for your metrics but not your hard work

Pros

Free lunch when u clock in on time

Cons

Stressful environment

Fun. Challenging. The pay just doesn’t cut it.

Been with iQor for 7 years. Started with a seasonal account before I got transferred to full time/regular account. Started as an agent and worked my way to becoming a team leader. Career development wise, it’s great. They offer great leadership training. The bosses are easy to work with. But the salary and benefits aren’t competitive. Wish they would value their long time employees more. Challenging work and account but you will learn a lot.

Pros

Free meal stubs. Great mentors/bosses.

Cons

Salary and benefits aren’t that much.

n/a

The work is fine. It's just queuing with the account. But I love my job and I enjoyed working with Iqor! That's what I can say about the company. Thanks!

i love working at iqor

Good working environment. Missing my co trainees and my co teammates... I highly recommend this company if u are living here in cavite. Time and vicinity wise.

Best management

Working in this company was such a great experience because as a newbie I don’t have experience in the BPO company but yet iqor gave me a chance to be part of their company even though it was just a seasonal it doesn’t feel like I am just a seasonal agent however the times comes that they need to end my service i was very sad not only because I lost my job but the people around there who I may say that I been closed with. I missed working in iqor and I am still trying to apply but i hope it’s regular account.

Not A Good Place to Start

The way they handle people is not so different from other companies who uses to have the Favoritism Attitude towards Agent by some Supervisors. Just saying based on experience

competitive salary plus proximity wise workplace

Perfect place to work as an aspiring agent. Great coaches who will push you to perform beyond your game. Competitive bonuses and incentives to hit. Allowances to boost performance

Pros

proximity wise, competitive bonuses and incentives, great leaders

Productive and fun workplace

Friendly yet competitive work environment; workplace culture is okay, I have good managers, team lead, and colleagues, incentive scheme is superb, promotion is achievable especially for performers

Pros

Great Incentives, Salary is good

Productive and stressfull environment

Stress everyday and the management is not motivating the agents thats why we are not excited to go on shift everyday. There is no other benefits besides hmo only.

Pros

Nothing is free in iqor

Cons

10 minutes coffee break

productive and fun workplace

The workplace I had in the company was very fun and productive .I learned how to deal with different kinds of people with different attitudes over the phone. I learned also how to handle my stress.I became motivated to do my best because I received a lot of awards and appreciation from my bosses.

Pros

great job offer and benefits

Recommended for starters

I have nothing against the company, stress is part of the job just like any other bpo its up to you on how you will handle it.. I've learned a lot every one is supportive, they will teach you how to be a better agent . Remember this phrase "Changes is Inevitable". Highly recommended for first time working in a bpo industry, be patient aim high to get those incentives. Very accessible if your living inside cavite. Team building is awesome..!!!

Pros

Accessible

Cons

HR needs improvement and pantry as well ✌

Productive and Nice Work Place

Competitive Salary with Exciting bonuses and perks. Nice and Cool Management. Folks are approachable and nice to its constituents. I've experienced stress for every irate customer hence was able to take away those stress. Fun having variety activities.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Long Hour

Vernaculars

Agents are allowed to speak in vernaculars so long as we are speaking to a filipino and they are the one who initiated or asked you to speak in vernaculars

Pros

Near to my place

Cons

Long Hours

Not recommended

Poor Management. You're treated like a robot. Even if you're sick they will still force you to work they do not give importance to employees. Not recommended.

Fun workplace

A typical day at work usually starts with a huddle discussing what was agreed upon yesterday and today's new set of goals. It's then followed by the whole 8-hour shift with breaks in between and ending with another post-huddle to discuss the team's performance. By nature, csr work is downright stressful but i worked with wonderful people--seniors who are patient and passionate about the work they do. The workplace culture was fun. As for the most enjoyable part of the job, it'd probably be knowing that i met the metrics needed because it's often difficult especially during peak seasons. And most certainly, the in between breaks in the pantry with my workmates to shake off the stress.

Amazing

You will learn a lot to expand your knowledge in customer services and adopt the organization vision and mission to become better employee and person.

Good

The company is trying their best to provide work at home since where under ECQ. But i think they should consider also the work time schedule that they provide to their workers on site. It should be earlier since there is still curfew

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits