iQor Employee Reviews in Dasmariñas

Salary / Benefits
Friendly yet competitive work environment; workplace culture is okay, I have good managers, team lead, and colleagues, incentive scheme is superb, promotion is achievable especially for performers
Pros
Great Incentives, Salary is good
Salary / Benefits
Stress everyday and the management is not motivating the agents thats why we are not excited to go on shift everyday. There is no other benefits besides hmo only.
Pros
Nothing is free in iqor
Cons
10 minutes coffee break
Salary / Benefits
The workplace I had in the company was very fun and productive .I learned how to deal with different kinds of people with different attitudes over the phone. I learned also how to handle my stress.I became motivated to do my best because I received a lot of awards and appreciation from my bosses.
Pros
great job offer and benefits
Salary / Benefits
I have nothing against the company, stress is part of the job just like any other bpo its up to you on how you will handle it.. I've learned a lot every one is supportive, they will teach you how to be a better agent . Remember this phrase "Changes is Inevitable". Highly recommended for first time working in a bpo industry, be patient aim high to get those incentives. Very accessible if your living inside cavite. Team building is awesome..!!!
Pros
Accessible
Cons
HR needs improvement and pantry as well ✌
Salary / Benefits
Competitive Salary with Exciting bonuses and perks. Nice and Cool Management. Folks are approachable and nice to its constituents. I've experienced stress for every irate customer hence was able to take away those stress. Fun having variety activities.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hour
Salary / Benefits
Agents are allowed to speak in vernaculars so long as we are speaking to a filipino and they are the one who initiated or asked you to speak in vernaculars
Pros
Near to my place
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Poor Management. You're treated like a robot. Even if you're sick they will still force you to work they do not give importance to employees. Not recommended.
Salary / Benefits
You will learn a lot to expand your knowledge in customer services and adopt the organization vision and mission to become better employee and person.
Salary / Benefits
The company is trying their best to provide work at home since where under ECQ. But i think they should consider also the work time schedule that they provide to their workers on site. It should be earlier since there is still curfew
Salary / Benefits
management positions are not expressed to its natural potential as most of senior managements those who rarely shows themselves in the office often offers a system of dogmatic approach.
Salary / Benefits
In my opinion, the primary concern is benefit and bonuses, the benefits are lacking as an agent compared to other call center companies. Not that good but not that bad.
Salary / Benefits
Pros: Helpful management. Great training and awesome people. Quick response when applying there. A lot of opportunities. Cons: Strick supervisor compliance, compared to agents.
Salary / Benefits
Salary and incentives are ridiculously great. People are super fun to work with and there's a large room for improvement. Definitely recommendable.
Salary / Benefits
The work environment is nice and pleasing. The management ensures that the agents are paid equally and properly. Workmates are nice aswell as managers and Team Leaders.
Salary / Benefits
Being in iQor is actually a good start for me, since this is the first bpo company that I've applied to way back 2017. Very near at my home and very accessible to all employees since it is located inside SM Dasmariñas, just along the High Way.
Salary / Benefits
It's more fun in iQor. The people are very friendly. It is a great company to start a career. There is plenty of employee engagement. The Supervisors are kind.
Salary / Benefits
Not so good company on its earlier start Paycheck was issued instead of ATM cards Breaks and Lunch is not acceptable as it is so short Amenities is not that good.
Salary / Benefits
It's nice to work with Iqor especially if you are focused with your assigned tasks. If you are an employee who really have ambition for excellence, you may want to consider to work with Iqor and excel with your skills and knowledge.
Salary / Benefits
The salary fits your job description, there are a lot of opportunities to advance in the company and the benefits are also good, however the management needs improvement.
Salary / Benefits
The people I worked with are a bunch of good people. They are fun to work with the management too. the managers and other teams. they also give food intensive for coming on time.
Salary / Benefits
Competition is quite high as the need to provide world class service to ensure client satisfaction. Fun and relaxation is inserted from time to time to ensure that the employees are on the top of their game.