iQor

iQor Employee Reviews in Clark Freeport Zone

Clark Freeport Zone255 reviews

Found 255 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,109 reviews

Plenty of opportunities for career advancement

IQOR is a great place to start your BPO career. While they may accomodate newbies, there will be no spoonfeeding. You will get every opportunity to hone your skills thanks to their excellent trainers.

Pros

Generous incentives, Digital onboarding (may vary site to site), Stellar training program, Relocation bonus

Cons

Low base compensation for agents

Fun place to work

Fun and exciting place to work. There’s always new things to learn that you will look forward. Team mates are helpful and friendly. No criticism and you can be what you want.

Pros

Free snacks, shuttle

Cons

Call center is mostly at nighshift

Love our Clients but iQor as a hole is horrible

Dog & pony show is what they call it when we have clients visiting. The senior managers only care about numbers and not people. They use you for what you can get. They make us sign things that say we were coached or listened to a call but we didn't. A lot of the training management do things they shouldn't.

Pros

We get free food sometimes

Cons

The training department is horrible

Toxic management and unfair treatment

I've been with the company for years. Toxic management and unfair treatment. You'll be promoted for a short period if you have a friend working as a supervisor or manager. As if they are the owner of the company. They will push you to resign instead of helping you despite of the pandemic situation. Always disputing the salary and incentives. Metrics are sometimes impossible!Good luck!

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Stressful metrics, toxic management and unfair treatment

fun and not fun

its not good company i rather not suggest it the boss isnt that good enought to handle its staff..poor staffing all works bybthe staff the managers gets the credit

stressful toxic working environment

Hated working on this center, not just account is difficult, but because of the superiors with whom I worked with. Full of hypocrite people, I will never recommend this center but if you want to work on a toxic, stressful, and will mistreat, then this is the center for you.

Great experience, my first BPO and IQOR let me learn and help me out a lot of things as a new agent . Management been awesome to all of their employees. Love IQOR.

Pros

Free shuttle bus and great incentives

Cons

Awessome overtime

Pressured an stressful company.

Management is toxic. They see employees as numbers, not as humans. There is a lot of pressure. They don't even care even if it's pandemic and you aren't feeling safe.

Pros

Free grocery or any pakulo.

Cons

Management, they don't care about you.

You will develop your communication skills

I can definitely say that working in Iqor developed my communication skills and they will help you grow. The environment is good even though the job is a bit stressful but as long as you can survive atleast a day or two i can say that you will enjoy your time while working

My first BPO experience was with iQor.

I had a great experience working with people in iQor. The Account Manager was so nice, friendly, very intelligent and I can see that he doesn't have a favoritism with the agents.

Pros

Benefits starts on your first day.

Cons

Some of Supervisors have favoritism (in my account). I don't know if other accounts do the same way.

Fun workplace

Great Working environment. Best Workplace. clients managers and supervisors are also great because they know how fo handle people specially when task are stressfull. over all everything is great

Pros

near smoking area

Cons

Good

It was great. And lot of learning as well. They really help to boost my customer service skills. At first it was hard but all in all its really a fantastic team.

It is what I have learned in that company on how to enjoy your work hours together with my colleuge.

It is what I have learned in that company on how to enjoy your work hours together with my collegue and learn more to help me grow more and strive more in different industry

Pros

They will help you to undergone different costumer situations

Cons

They are mostly offer Seasonal Account

stress

Each day is productive; you'll learn a lot if you're interested and willing to take a step. There are fun moments too, a lot of fun moments. things can become repetitive, you have to have the initiative to keep yourself motivated.

Boring

It was just fine I can't be with them any longer due to some issues and unfairness. If i will be working in a call center company again i will never ever go back there again.

Pros

free coffee during interview

Cons

just right

Productive and stressful workplace

The time when I worked there, there were no annual check up for the employees and staff. The food at the canteen is not healthy and this is one of the reason why some employees get sick. Smoking area is unhealthy also and it is located near the main entrance of the building.

Pros

Very rare to have free meals.

Cons

long stressful hours of work

productive and fun

Its amazing working in iqor. The environment was good also. the employees are very easy to be with. I highly recommend Iqor to any of my friends. It good to be an IQorian.

Slow Career Growth

Only good thing in Iqor is the camaraderie that we had in workplace. And with my experience there, I learned a lot there too. The only problem there was the low salary with few benefits. The only benifits there are health care. The promotion there is very slow as well. Some of my co worker there take more than 6 years before being promoted. Other than that, it's okay to stay there if you're just a little stuck in it.

Stressful working environment

We worked on night shift of graveyard shift starts at 9:00PM to 6:00 AM. I've learned during my work on Iqor my english skills and as well as multi tasking because during our call we need to document all the customer's concern. Regarding the management I dont have anything to say its just that when I got promoted on a new LOB I asked my boss if I can decline the offer because I'm not ready yet on that LOB because of the pressure.

Good workplace - fun and enjoyable

Fun to work with the team, always have coaching sessions to improve ability and skillset. pros: fixed sched and 2 days off cons: day off not falling on weekends

Productive and Good Working Environment

I work in Iqor for 1 year and 5 mos. I learned to be a responsible employee and good team player which benefits me to my current work. The Management is taking good care of the employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits