iQor

iQor Employee Reviews in Cavite City

Cavite City31 reviews

Found 31 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,109 reviews

Collaborative when it comes to team activity and a convenient work place since there is a recreational activities

It was stressful but satisfying, i have learned to be more competitive yet humble, I was only aiming to be a top collector on our team fortunately I became a top collector among all 6 team and I feel great. The management was very good, our team leaders, supervisors and especially our manager was very approachable despite of being strict.

Pros

gift certificate for most number collected, give away such as tumblers or cellphones

Cons

Overtime almost every duty

Friendly environment, well compensated in terms of salary,people are helpful and easy to work with

Management team are focus for the growth of career each individual,productive and efficient.Fun at work .Effective coaching each individual to improve skills.

Pros

Bonus wise monthly

Cons

Extension if needed

Productive and a fun place to work.

They provide good benefits to their employees, though some of the accounts were really stressful but the management were making its best to make the employees fell at ease and happy while working.

good but not that fulfilling

The Nature of the job is very stressful and a bit unfulfilling especially if you are looking for a job that could impact somebody. Compensation wise, not enough and no job security

Productive and fun with billiard table in the cafeteria

I learned to control my emotions in terms of talking to the customer over the phone. The hardest part of the job is talking to a customer rant.A typical day at work is not that boring because of the customers we talk over the phone, there are different types of customers that we talk over the line.

good benefits

working in Iqor is really fun. I handle metropcs account and they do have lots of incentives to motivate agents to perform well. they do have raffles starting ber months. and it is really exciting.

Very positive atmosphere

The first company to work with and has been an amazing journey. Toxic campaign but with great people around. Been so great working with the company. One of the best.

Good salary

This workplace is indeed full of stress due to the persons around you and the working place itself. Though management is ok,theres a lot of hindrance that i encounter for almost a year working there thats why I decided to somehow change career or workplace. ive learned so many things that im really thankfull of and somehow gave me a new experience as it is my First Bpo job.

convenient set of workplace

The location of workplace is a lot more convenient than other centers. Laid back kind of culture and people are somewhat low profile unlike other centers that require dress code.

Pros

convenient location

Cons

management improvement

Fun and challenging

This job is fun and challenging. Fun because you will meet true friends. Challenging because its really hard to deal with customers who has different concerns.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

healthcare

Happy life

Fun workplace for everyone working in a telecommunications company. Calls would be challenging at time, however, teammates are easily approachable at helpful.

fun working environment

Working in a team that full of encourgement and very supportive leader will give you enough motivation to go to work and do your job. I became one of the best because I worked with the best.

Pros

Cons

Short breaks

I would say that this company can really provide better background if you are a beginner in this kind of industry

With my 1 year of stay in this company, I would say I was mold to be more confident in my craft. My competence improved as I had additional skills that were brought out when I worked in this company.

Fun workplace

The best company to join and to take as everyone's stepping stone. A company who gives more job and opportunities to the youth who were not able to finish college and etc.

Good management

I have great experience during the time that i was still working in the company . I have learned alot that help grow in this field of work and they gave so much patience upon teaching us regarding every single detail in the company

Fun worlplace

No hassle going to work. Great leaders. Generous account. Fun place to work at with cool co-workers. My only request is to have free dependents for my HMO.

Pros

Good incentives

Cons

Short breaks and healthcare

work place

I've learn a lot...Istarted a s a newbie after a yr of hardwork promoted as senior agent..no prob with the management they all open in any comments/offer/suggestions

Pros

free lunch

Cons

8hrs

Management create an environment of Fun

Fun place to work, everyone is like a family. We have sleeping quarters for employees who lived far. We also have 30 days of paid vacation time which we all love.

Pros

Health Care

Cons

Short breaks

Fun at Work

Everyday I'm greeting my customers - the nicest and also there's some who are irate - but still I do smile while answering their calls so that they could feel that they're appreciated and i'm empathizing with them. I enhanced my skills on communicating and also I learned a lot from billings. The workplace is fun, a lot of agents are friendly so it's not gonna be hard for you to cope up with them. The hardest part is when you have the super irate customer that is very close minded and wanted to escalate the call holding their pride. But of course, I did my job and made them satisfied at the end of the call. but to sum it up, it's enjoyable, there's ups and downs in this job but it's fun.

Fun place to work with

I usually go to work on time, since I am on the opener shift we have pending cases minimum of 10-12 pending case per person then we wait for cases to come in. Our work environment is very friendly and we treat each other as s family from Agent to supervisory level as well as to upper management levels. Since it is a pioneer account, we make sure to hit our targets every month, and we are hitting our goals beyond expectation.

Pros

healthcare, dental care, insurance

Cons

shortbreaks, no incentives

This company molded me to become flexible, effective and efficient to the line of business where I belong. I learned a lot while working with this company. Benefits and salary are nearly enough for the employees like me under part-time schedule.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • iQor
  • Cavite City
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?