iQor Employee Reviews in Bacolod

Salary / Benefits
What I like about IQOR is on how they help people in need. They really are capable of giving back to the society, they don't really forget the people around them. Engaging with people was IQORs one way to make everybody happy and comfortable. I also liked the leaders and the management, they don't treat you like a different person they are approachable and friendly. The hardest part is of course meeting the targets and forcing us to go on overtime, if service level is not met. Overall my IQOR experience is very much memorable, I've learned so many things and had a lot of friends.
Pros
HMO Benefits
Cons
Over time
Salary / Benefits
stressful with mandatory ot. some of the incentives is not given by management. not good a place to work. some of the tl is not pro agent. advice if you will be term. you have to wait for termination. dont sign the paper. pls ask legal advice to labor.
Salary / Benefits
Environment is not good, too many toxic people, you will get benefits if you stayed in the company after a year. pay is not okay, some people have bad attitude
Salary / Benefits
It was quite challenging but nevertheless I enjoyed the training and I have learned a lot. It was life changing and meaningful experience for me. It was great.
Salary / Benefits
I'd worked as customer service representative in their seasonal account. I learned how to handle pressure and develop some extensive skills towards customers even though their not in good mood. I'm good in deescalating problem and to work toward solutions.
Salary / Benefits
IQOR is one of the BPO companies that i can refer to my friends since the accounts is not that hard and the people are very friendly and they're so easy get along with and the benefits is okay
Pros
Free Lunch and Drinks
Cons
Regular Hours
Salary / Benefits
-It is a good place to work and good management. - Salary and compensation are good. - Good working place. - Amenities of the site is really good. -The hard part is the commute.
Pros
lots and lots of events bonuses
Cons
Travel time for me is long.
Salary / Benefits
provides the best incentives compared to any BPO , hardest part of the JOB was the management , managers and directors doesnt appreciate their employees.
Pros
More Incentives
Salary / Benefits
my manager is one of the coolest guy to work with, very professional, open-minded, hyperactive, workaholic (in a positive sense), engaging to everyone and you can sometimes forget the number of calls received whenever he tries to warm up and help or greet everyone in the cluster.
Pros
free meal stubs, engagement activities, incentives
Cons
soemties super high number of call volumes
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at iQor?
Salary / Benefits
it was a Nice place to work. good ambiance, the Agent are very helpful and they are very willing to assist the newbies. i Learned how to handle irrate Customer.
Salary / Benefits
Amazing experience. I love the environment the management. shdsfgewufhwjnfb jdfkjdshfuiew sbhjsgfwjdnas,d sadbjsaduwefh nbs mnsbfjhfbw as asfbjhsfjewfb
Salary / Benefits
Company is open to all applicants with just determination on their pockets. Management is open to their employees and providing such opportunities if employee needs help.
Pros
Career Advancement
Cons
Short breaks
Salary / Benefits
The company was nice but no security in the job. But overall it was a really nice company the people there are nice and also the staff I had a great time to work in that company.
Pros
Free lunches incentives
Salary / Benefits
iQor was a place for growth and skill development. The pay was fair for the work I did. Their incentives and bonuses were good as well. It was a well managed company.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
inconsistent schedules
Salary / Benefits
HMO Coverage as soon as you get hired. Salary Comstantly Increases based on your performance. Good training environment. Offers free shuttle service for their employees.
Pros
Vacation Leaves
Salary / Benefits
It was fun and worth working for. I enjoyed staying here. Leaders are cool. They are approachable and all. I hope this company will last long and give more oppurtunities to thos in need
Salary / Benefits
Based from my experience, it's one of the call centers that is convinient. Why? Most people are laid back and the location is also good. Infact, here you get hired easily compared to other call centers.
Pros
Fun, Easy, Acceptable Salary
Cons
Bad management, Recruitment is very slow, Long hours
Salary / Benefits
i dont even want to review iqor. its a internal change on the management team that triggered a mass resignation on the pioneering waves. the boss that hired us got promoted and transferred to an on shore office.. i love iqor before the change
Pros
bonuses
Cons
competition is stiff
Salary / Benefits
I use to love this company but it deteriorated after 1 year. So somehow the pioneers started resigning due to new management staff who changed the core values of iqor
Pros
incentives
Cons
new management
Salary / Benefits
The people are so kind and nice. They treat their people as a family. And the environment at IQor is nice and people are friendly. The salary is also okay and the benifits.