iQor Employee Reviews in Angeles

Salary / Benefits
It's a very busy company especially during peak seasons, long hours, staggered/hold breaks if it's really on queue. Each day is productive; you'll learn a lot if you're interested and willing to take a step. There are fun moments too, a lot of fun moments with my team. You'll get support from supervisors and managers too especially if you're a newbie. Since things can become repetitive, you have to have the initiative to keep yourself motivated. Most challenging for me was the schedule, since it's mostly night shift (US Accounts).
Salary / Benefits
Good environment and staffs and the salary is good they pay it before the said date at the same they help people to grow more. And boost confident to speak in english
Salary / Benefits
I really enjoy working with iQor because our Team Leader is so jolly and the workforce is really helping us through the task and they are helping us achieve our goals.
Salary / Benefits
Great experience and learning the terms on the BPO company twas a big help for me because my communication skills have improve and my confident talking in english was boost but i really need to stop working that time because im a graduation student that time.
Salary / Benefits
The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing. The only issue I had was that, being a call center environment, it was a bit difficult to get notice even after a few months of being a top rep.
Pros
residents feeling needed
Cons
residents passing away
Salary / Benefits
*nice people *competitive salary *recreational events *awarding of deserving employees *freebies *a good work place *rewards *nice team (depending on the account you are in)
Salary / Benefits
it was a fun and exciting experience to work with iQor. the task is hard but it was made easier by the people you work with. I resigned because the job demand was more than what I can handle at the time.
Salary / Benefits
Good environment, People are friendly. I've learned a lot. Being a leader and role a model to others. Workplace is good. The most enjoyable part of the job when there is a incentives.
Pros
Food and Transportation Allowance
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
I have learned how to assist Canadian Clients regarding their account queries through chat. In general, work culture is awesome as employees are being commend by the management for a jobe well done.
Pros
Salary and benefits
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at iQor?
Salary / Benefits
It's a fun workplace, people are awesome, very professional, and friendly. I have learned a lot here, how to work under pressure, that is working while having fun and most importantly I have learned not to work hard, but to work SMART. The management - I can say they are pro employees, but it still depends of course. Hardest part of the job is, working long hours when we need more hours to catch up. But it's fine, because you're going to be paid really good. Most enjoyable part is when the company gives value of their employees, they treat us out or conduct a party for appreciating our hardworks.
Salary / Benefits
Iqor is known to be the largest call centre industry built in Pamapanga catering numerous foreign accounts. We are trained to handle calls and provide excellent customer service to each and every customer we had on phone.
Pros
Perfect Attendance bomus Monthly
Cons
Long/ extended hours of work ( mandatory OT )
Salary / Benefits
i learned how to be patient when it comes to doing collection to people who has debts and also to make them pay for their obligations and giving them bunch of options how to pay.
Salary / Benefits
i worked in the company for 4 years and i really had enjoyed working in the company. they have good salary which is flexible enough based on how you contribute good service at your job.
Pros
complete facilites
Cons
fixed 8hrs
Salary / Benefits
Typical day at work was very tiring they've even let us work 10hours before.It says on the contract that no mandatory over time however not followed by the management. I learned that it is more fun and convenient to work at home without any boss.Management was good at first month and eventually get worst. They were considerate however it felt like they relly don'tcare about their employee. I'm just being honest anyway. Workplace is fine,everything was fine except from the gossip that may ruin the worker's focus to work. The hardest part of the job is that you need to get forced by management to work knowing that there should not be any mandatory overtime. Going to work even if its your Birthday or holidays.For 1 year i have not experience team building.The most enjoyable part of the job is when you have the best supervisor and everytime i log out from work.
Pros
Hmo
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment with good facilities. Good people and workplace is accessible to everything. You get to enjoy work because its just 8hrs and we got 2 offs per week.
Pros
people are so kind and approachable
Cons
shifting
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot of things , like being a responsible person and independent . I can say that the management specially the recruitment they are all friendly and nice. They also have a nice and clean work place. Salary most centers agents get there salary every other Friday so if IQOR will do the same it would be better and easy for the agents to budget our money .
Salary / Benefits
Provides great opportunities for growth for both internal and external hires. There are a lot of incentives. Lots of accounts ranging from customer service to collections.
Salary / Benefits
Most of the agents are productive in terms of sales. They motivate their agents so that they can gain more high quality calls and customer service. It so hard to get the incentives.
Pros
a lot of incentives
Cons
high metrics
Salary / Benefits
The environment is great. The co workers are fun. Security is great. Food is good not so bad anyway. I like when there was sportsfest because i love to play basketball.
Pros
Free service
Salary / Benefits
They have a wonderful workplace and also the facilities are always clean. the restrooms/comfort rooms even the sleeping quarters. About the clinics they have a different medicines.
Salary / Benefits
Fun Workplace. high salary. good boss. the bad part is that you are required to do OT every now and then, but of course it is paid. if given a chance, i really want to go back in IQOR.
Pros
high incentives