iQor

iQor Employee Reviews in Angeles

Angeles55 reviews

Found 55 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,109 reviews

Its okay

Its okay. Very stressful. No time to breathe due to number of calls. Stressful TL. Training is fun, it's like we're on school. Time is every night and unsafe

Good

Good work place. Good Management. Good People. Happy to work at iqor that is my first call center experienced and i'm thankful for that opportunity. Thanks Iqor🙂

Good

Good environment and staffs and the salary is good they pay it before the said date at the same they help people to grow more. And boost confident to speak in english

It is a great place to work period.

It is a great place to work and learn. Everything is in a system that is easy to follow. everyone has a respect that makes you go to work. the only thing is the salary. If it is enough then ill go back to where I work before

Busy; productive

It's a very busy company especially during peak seasons, long hours, staggered/hold breaks if it's really on queue. Each day is productive; you'll learn a lot if you're interested and willing to take a step. There are fun moments too, a lot of fun moments with my team. You'll get support from supervisors and managers too especially if you're a newbie. Since things can become repetitive, you have to have the initiative to keep yourself motivated. Most challenging for me was the schedule, since it's mostly night shift (US Accounts).

Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table

I really enjoy working with iQor because our Team Leader is so jolly and the workforce is really helping us through the task and they are helping us achieve our goals.

Good ambiance at the workplace

Great experience and learning the terms on the BPO company twas a big help for me because my communication skills have improve and my confident talking in english was boost but i really need to stop working that time because im a graduation student that time.

Fun place to work, hard to get noticed.

The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing. The only issue I had was that, being a call center environment, it was a bit difficult to get notice even after a few months of being a top rep.

Pros

residents feeling needed

Cons

residents passing away

A nice place to work

*nice people *competitive salary *recreational events *awarding of deserving employees *freebies *a good work place *rewards *nice team (depending on the account you are in)

Good company, good people, tiring job

it was a fun and exciting experience to work with iQor. the task is hard but it was made easier by the people you work with. I resigned because the job demand was more than what I can handle at the time.

Good

Good pay and work life balance. People are okay and management is working hard to provide benefitd to the employees. This is a good company to work and i highly recommend

Fun and Good Workplace

Good environment, People are friendly. I've learned a lot. Being a leader and role a model to others. Workplace is good. The most enjoyable part of the job when there is a incentives.

Pros

Food and Transportation Allowance

Cons

Long Hours

Fun environment

I have learned how to assist Canadian Clients regarding their account queries through chat. In general, work culture is awesome as employees are being commend by the management for a jobe well done.

Pros

Salary and benefits

very good environment

coworkers and supervisor very approachable. very competitive salary. not stressed accounts. good company. not hard to adopt the nature of work. enjoyed work

Pros

shorts day every friday. free food every friday.

Cons

sometime overtime

Fun workplace

It's a fun workplace, people are awesome, very professional, and friendly. I have learned a lot here, how to work under pressure, that is working while having fun and most importantly I have learned not to work hard, but to work SMART. The management - I can say they are pro employees, but it still depends of course. Hardest part of the job is, working long hours when we need more hours to catch up. But it's fine, because you're going to be paid really good. Most enjoyable part is when the company gives value of their employees, they treat us out or conduct a party for appreciating our hardworks.

Productive workplace

Iqor is known to be the largest call centre industry built in Pamapanga catering numerous foreign accounts. We are trained to handle calls and provide excellent customer service to each and every customer we had on phone.

Pros

Perfect Attendance bomus Monthly

Cons

Long/ extended hours of work ( mandatory OT )

what i learned

i learned how to be patient when it comes to doing collection to people who has debts and also to make them pay for their obligations and giving them bunch of options how to pay.

enjoyable workplace with good benefits and salary

i worked in the company for 4 years and i really had enjoyed working in the company. they have good salary which is flexible enough based on how you contribute good service at your job.

Pros

complete facilites

Cons

fixed 8hrs

Productive but not fun to work for

Typical day at work was very tiring they've even let us work 10hours before.It says on the contract that no mandatory over time however not followed by the management. I learned that it is more fun and convenient to work at home without any boss.Management was good at first month and eventually get worst. They were considerate however it felt like they relly don'tcare about their employee. I'm just being honest anyway. Workplace is fine,everything was fine except from the gossip that may ruin the worker's focus to work. The hardest part of the job is that you need to get forced by management to work knowing that there should not be any mandatory overtime. Going to work even if its your Birthday or holidays.For 1 year i have not experience team building.The most enjoyable part of the job is when you have the best supervisor and everytime i log out from work.

Pros

Hmo

good company

Good working environment with good facilities. Good people and workplace is accessible to everything. You get to enjoy work because its just 8hrs and we got 2 offs per week.

Pros

people are so kind and approachable

Cons

shifting

its a good place to start a new job

I learned a lot of things , like being a responsible person and independent . I can say that the management specially the recruitment they are all friendly and nice. They also have a nice and clean work place. Salary most centers agents get there salary every other Friday so if IQOR will do the same it would be better and easy for the agents to budget our money .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • iQor
  • Angeles
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?