iQor

iQor Employee Reviews

Philippines873 reviews

Found 873 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,020 reviews

Its very easy to get into as someone with no experience.

I recommend it as a starter job. The healthcare is pretty good but lacks coverage when it comes to mental health. Your peers will be good but the upper management and clinic's staff is hard to get along with.

Pros

Weekly free lunches, shuttle

Cons

Night shift, no mental health benefits

Fun place to work

Fun and exciting place to work. There’s always new things to learn that you will look forward. Team mates are helpful and friendly. No criticism and you can be what you want.

Pros

Free snacks, shuttle

Cons

Call center is mostly at nighshift

Poor management in almost all level

No career advancement if you don't have a friend who is a supervisor that is a friend with your manager. It is very hard to please some manager that only thinks in their perspective and not on the perspective of their staff. Relationship with management and agent is a no no but HR and sometimes the boss is ignoring it. It is even posted sometimes in management and still has no consequence.

Pros

Work from home set up

Cons

Bad management

Love our Clients but iQor as a hole is horrible

Dog & pony show is what they call it when we have clients visiting. The senior managers only care about numbers and not people. They use you for what you can get. They make us sign things that say we were coached or listened to a call but we didn't. A lot of the training management do things they shouldn't.

Pros

We get free food sometimes

Cons

The training department is horrible

Stressful

Stressful environment, no motivation and the metrics are very hard to get. They are just aiming and praising you for your metrics but not your hard work

Pros

Free lunch when u clock in on time

Cons

Stressful environment

Fun. Challenging. The pay just doesn’t cut it.

Been with iQor for 7 years. Started with a seasonal account before I got transferred to full time/regular account. Started as an agent and worked my way to becoming a team leader. Career development wise, it’s great. They offer great leadership training. The bosses are easy to work with. But the salary and benefits aren’t competitive. Wish they would value their long time employees more. Challenging work and account but you will learn a lot.

Pros

Free meal stubs. Great mentors/bosses.

Cons

Salary and benefits aren’t that much.

n/a

The work is fine. It's just queuing with the account. But I love my job and I enjoyed working with Iqor! That's what I can say about the company. Thanks!

Toxic management and unfair treatment

I've been with the company for years. Toxic management and unfair treatment. You'll be promoted for a short period if you have a friend working as a supervisor or manager. As if they are the owner of the company. They will push you to resign instead of helping you despite of the pandemic situation. Always disputing the salary and incentives. Metrics are sometimes impossible!Good luck!

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Stressful metrics, toxic management and unfair treatment

fun and not fun

its not good company i rather not suggest it the boss isnt that good enought to handle its staff..poor staffing all works bybthe staff the managers gets the credit

i love working at iqor

Good working environment. Missing my co trainees and my co teammates... I highly recommend this company if u are living here in cavite. Time and vicinity wise.

Competitive

Almost all agents are very Competitive when it comes to Taking calls and they are all fluent english speakers... I cant imagine how did I enter this kind of Job at all.

Pros

Free Playing Of Ps5

Cons

Long calls

They do have convenient elevator avoiding stairs

It was a great opportunity working there. I was more exposed to a mixed culture just like a melting pot of all BPO companies. I met a lot of people coming from another sites.

Pros

You can take your lunch at your station

Cons

Break Schedule only 10 mins max.

Law violator

This company continue to lay off workers without paying a compensation. Some of my college was terminated due of attendance DURING THE PANDEMIC where no public vehicle for almost 6 months, shuttle service was half-way so some employee forced to walk for a mile just to come in to work.Some 1 of 5 manager are great and their subordinate team leaders were power tripper. I resigned because of this poor handling since they issued a RTWO (Return to Work Order) even I am reporting in to work and this lead me to be disqualified to get my incentive. They didn't even released my 13th month pay and back pay until I sign a quit claim. Culture is the poorest from all the company I've been with.Friendly advise, consider other company. Don't be blinded to the salary and benefits offer which is good, you may earn it from your current company or the other with good culture and management.

Pros

Salary and benefits

Cons

Poor management, Law violator

Challenging but rewarding job

Iqor is one of the best company i have worked for. They have a very competitive salary, nice incentives as well as long as you work hard, i mean, company pays you well. Friendly working ambiance and stress free environment.

Pros

Free transportation(shuttle service)

Best management

Working in this company was such a great experience because as a newbie I don’t have experience in the BPO company but yet iqor gave me a chance to be part of their company even though it was just a seasonal it doesn’t feel like I am just a seasonal agent however the times comes that they need to end my service i was very sad not only because I lost my job but the people around there who I may say that I been closed with. I missed working in iqor and I am still trying to apply but i hope it’s regular account.

Not A Good Place to Start

The way they handle people is not so different from other companies who uses to have the Favoritism Attitude towards Agent by some Supervisors. Just saying based on experience

stressful toxic working environment

Hated working on this center, not just account is difficult, but because of the superiors with whom I worked with. Full of hypocrite people, I will never recommend this center but if you want to work on a toxic, stressful, and will mistreat, then this is the center for you.

Great experience, my first BPO and IQOR let me learn and help me out a lot of things as a new agent . Management been awesome to all of their employees. Love IQOR.

Pros

Free shuttle bus and great incentives

Cons

Awessome overtime

competitive salary plus proximity wise workplace

Perfect place to work as an aspiring agent. Great coaches who will push you to perform beyond your game. Competitive bonuses and incentives to hit. Allowances to boost performance

Pros

proximity wise, competitive bonuses and incentives, great leaders

Was fun while it lasted

Enjoyed working with my team. No issues with how everything went before the quarantine. However, once the pandemic started, they didn't provide any viable solution for me to work. I was too far away from their suggested shuttle service thus cannot go to work. I have informed my superiors regarding this but they insisted that I just go to the shuttle even though I've informed them that no vehicle is being allowed to travel. I've even sent them a photo showing that the streets have no vehicles, including private vehicles. I suggested that I have a personal computer since they cannot provide a desktop immediately but received no response. Followed up for months with no response. Then, I received a message from my email stating that I was the one who wasn't following up with them and I had been let go. I am severely disappointed with this since I have done my part but was the one who had been made to look bad just to save themselves. Company culture before was great. Enjoyed coming to work everyday but would not recommend people to apply here.

Productive and fun workplace

Friendly yet competitive work environment; workplace culture is okay, I have good managers, team lead, and colleagues, incentive scheme is superb, promotion is achievable especially for performers

Pros

Great Incentives, Salary is good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.2K