iQor

iQor Employee Reviews in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Salary / Benefits
Got to learn a lot from this organization in terms of Process and people Management. The work culture was competitive with equal opportunities for everyone. Management appreciated new ideas and they always had open door policy. Fantastic organization
Salary / Benefits
Unprofessional In name of Cut throat competition TL's cut jobs of other TL's agent (Indirectly). To be more precise it is called harrasment. When you leave the company after serving notice period instead of experience letter you get the Termination Letter.
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
TL's
Salary / Benefits
Fantastic place to work. Great incentive plan. Supportive management and support staff. Good and hygienic place to work. Good perks. Easily achievable targets
Salary / Benefits
Iqor is friendly environment and team leader is gud environment fresher and experience people is gud package and good incentive roll iqor computer system and chair are gud condtion
Pros
Gud
Cons
Gud
Salary / Benefits
Prestenly I working in Iqor pvt Ltd as a process associate in account receivable. I have learned lot of things from this company regarding account receivables. Great working environment
Salary / Benefits
Very good communication skills And very good salary package Very good HR department And five working day only. Saturday Sunday off Every Friday game
Salary / Benefits
Management is everything or AVP is all in all . Friend circle is good. In my days sometimes to please the boss we had to go extra Saturdays. That's forcefully.
Salary / Benefits
I was very when working with this organisation. All manager and team leader very supported. Every thing is transparent when appraisals, incentives and growthing.
Salary / Benefits
was the part of IQOR from 2012 to 2015 an was so happy to work in Iqor that i dont have words to express my feelings. i loved to work with IQOR and was always happy to work there.
Salary / Benefits
Company is good also managment is helping working culture is also good and all the facility provided by the organization but there is no transport and meal provided yes they are providing some amount for the same in your salary but that is not appropriate according to expenses ..
Salary / Benefits
excellent work plan to work.Lot of opportunities in different technologies. iQor is just like an ocean of opportunities where one can nurture their carrier and skills.
Pros
good managers, work environment, flexibility
Cons
less salary
Salary / Benefits
Started my career with this organization and had learnt everything from this company. Great management and good work culture and very good collegue. Recommend you to work if you are only looking for peace of mind
Pros
Great work culture
Cons
Night shift
Salary / Benefits
Weldone company and growth in future . Iqor very vrey largest company in india and outside and salary coming in 30 to 1 per date . He is very good employees .
Salary / Benefits
Nice company nice place to work less growth less incentives salary on time transport is too costly better to go by your own always pressure to collect more money 3 red card employee will terminated at the same time no discussion needed
Salary / Benefits
A totally USA based 1st and 3rd party collection agency for debt. Facilitated with all the working infrastructure and good supervision. Good Atmosphere to work and grow up.
Pros
Only a pantry inside
Cons
Double paid overtime
Salary / Benefits
Collections based programs with shifting incentive structures based on seasonality. The processes majorly include 1st party and 3rd party debt recovery programs.
Salary / Benefits
It is a big company with much crowd. What I like about this company is because it's huge first of all and people here are professional. And all this happened because the leaders are professional. Work environment is very pleasant. They provide no cab for the employee which is one of the downside because some of us cannot mange to come on our own. Otherwise it's a real good place to work .
Salary / Benefits
No Such Day Occur Learned how to handle Irate customers Management was Good Awesome Workplace The Hardest part of the job was when customer use profanity over the phone When we got the blessing from Old Age Customers for settling the amount
Salary / Benefits
Its been a great pleasure working with IQOR. I learned alot in this company. The enviroment is fun to work in and people and management is fabulous to work with.
Pros
Positive people with Positive Enviroment
Cons
No Cabs available for night shift
Salary / Benefits
IQOR is good company, where management is vary careful about employees. I like the way my Boss always be there when I needed. I wish all the best for all my colleague and boss.
Salary / Benefits
iQor is a multinational company where everything has a process behind. Work culture and salary structure is commendable. Company ensures employee satisfaction which encourages the employee to be more productive.
Pros
salary structure and benefits
Cons
working hours
  1. Noida, Uttar Pradesh