iQor

iQor Employee Reviews

Showing all 4,836 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Great experience, my first BPO and IQOR let me learn and help me out a lot of things as a new agent . Management been awesome to all of their employees. Love IQOR.
Pros
Free shuttle bus and great incentives
Cons
Awessome overtime
Salary / Benefits
Bad experience!! Rushed training, hire mostly family and friends, and expect you to know a lot of information in a very short time. Will write you up for not meeting merits, which are almost impossible to meet. Starting pay is $12/hr, then $13/hr after training which people in my class and previous classes are still not getting paid the $13/hr as promised.
Pros
Cons
Rushed training, Managers keep who they want, You are chained to your work station, Would not recommend unless you are desperate, There are much better call center jobs, Don't do it!! You have been warned!!
Salary / Benefits
The job itself is easy and repetitive. Upper Management never knows what’s going on & in return the agents tend to suffer. My supervisor was nice and helped when she could but the upper bosses didn’t know how to manage that well. Phone volume is high & they don’t really care if you get stressed. They pay does not reflect the work at all. Good to get your feet wet in the call center environment but if you’ve worked at one before you can do better.
Pros
Work from home, easy
Cons
Low pay, mediocre healthcare and PTO
Salary / Benefits
It’s awful truly, I would not recommend anyone working here to anyone ever anything you know? The people suck and the people truly truly truly suck. 0/5 stars
Salary / Benefits
The company lacks communication skills from management to supervisor. Information changes in a matter of days and agents are not notified until it’s too late. If a manager states they will get back with you about a question you asked please don’t hold your breath. The answer will once again come when it’s too late or you’ll never receive an answer at all.
Pros
Co Workers were great
Cons
Lack of communication. Poor pay.
Salary / Benefits
Great if you’re needing a entry level job or way to gain customer service skills. The job can be a bit repetitive but as long as you do your work you have the ability to get a raise.
Pros
The supervisors were nice
Cons
The pay was not the best
Salary / Benefits
cero de calificación...No recomendable...Esta en quiebra
Pros
ninguno
Cons
Todos
Salary / Benefits
I am very new to Dallas Texas, and I thought I would be happy but no. This job responded very quickly to needing to be hired. They set me up with an interview, I took the test. Arrived to the ORIENTATION 30 minutes early. They had me wait in a room until it then. I waited in the room for 1 hour and 30 minutes. They forgot I was in the room, then they tell me they ran out of space with computers and i would have to wait s month to join the next hire. They didn’t care at all. Worse company in HISTORY
Salary / Benefits
Never try to make up management based off unknown facts. We always show up for work but never receive pay for any work we do. I needed money not a show car without gas or engine.
Pros
Working for nothing.
Cons
Working
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working here and loved my coworkers and manager. I learned a lot of valuable skills. However, I was laid off as my job was moved overseas. There can be a lot of drama working in a call center, just got to hope for nice coworkers. It was very stressful getting phone call after phone call back to back all day but I learned a lot. They were strict on breaks to the point where it was ridiculous, if you have to use the restroom frequently this is not the job for you.
Pros
Learn a lot of useful skills
Cons
Timed breaks (cant be 30 seconds late), stressful, no job security
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at iQor?
Salary / Benefits
Stressful to save the least. People are rude. Management is alright if you get the right person. Not family oriented at all. They FIRED ME because I HAD A BABY and hadn't been there for a year so I didn't qualify for maternity leave.
Pros
You're not unemployed
Cons
Literally everything else
Salary / Benefits
Job was cool nice manager the job was a good pace just not enough pay for my growing family.... nice job fair location nice coworkers next to a lot of lunch places
Salary / Benefits
It's super ghetto even the managers, they offer advancement but it's a favorites thing if you close with or suck up to your boss and do bare minimum then you're good, what i hate is manual outbound you call hundreds of people all day with all being voicemail and maybe 2 hang ups so with no connection rate the time drags and i mean slowly!!!! So you can take 10 calls and only 2 or 3 minutes went by a normal inbound call center a hour or 2 would have passed!
Pros
bonus structure
Cons
ghetto, management has favorites, slow days, pay per hour
Salary / Benefits
I left after managers misgendered employees and hearing managers talk negatively about people behind their backs. There’s is no respect on the floor and it’s constantly loud. Managers don’t care and lie to your face from the get go— it’s a sales job and they lie about that.
Pros
Cons
Shirt breaks, managers
Salary / Benefits
Just to make money then leave not long term the hours wasn’t that bad the people was mad either the management was great and understanding the team I was on I loved it
Salary / Benefits
Beyond unprofessional. I experienced sexism, gender based harassment, stalking because employees from other companies were permitted to visit as long as they had a ‘friend’ they could name in the same company to visit. I also was attacked by bed bugs and when a storm caused a leak in the ceiling, we were advised simply to not sit near the specific location by only 2 seats while a garbage bin was placed to collect the leaking water for almost 4 months. I invested in stocks and the company filed bankruptcy to avoid returning compensation. There was no room for growth as all positions were filled. Schedules were ridiculous and didn’t permit you to have a normal lifestyle. Work was life and life is what felt like a break for the day I had off.
Cons
Short breaks, false expectations, gender-based harassment, sexism, peer pressure, harassment, hazardous environment, verbal abuse
Salary / Benefits
The people that work there are amazing. Management does genuinely try to help to succeed. Good benefits, good work atmosphere. Only problem is handling escalated customers and only being paid $10/hr at 40 hours a week. They will have you work a mandatory 45 hours a week for 5 weeks to help with business once a year. Again, only good if you enjoy talking to angry customers and being technical support.
Pros
Great incentives, compensation, and job security
Cons
Short breaks, low pay
Salary / Benefits
Fue una empresa de lo más dinámica y con gran oportunidad para desarrollar
Pros
Buenas prestaciones
Cons
Faltaban Buenos programas de capacitación
Salary / Benefits
Good place to work. Training was a breeze & the people were nice. Nesting ended up being longer than I thought it would be; however, it is a lot to learn.
Salary / Benefits
Always needing people to work very badly but never ANSWERS the phones and sends people who want to work to recruiters across seas. The hiring process is intimidating and tiring.
Salary / Benefits
Stress everyday and the management is not motivating the agents thats why we are not excited to go on shift everyday. There is no other benefits besides hmo only.
Pros
Nothing is free in iqor
Cons
10 minutes coffee break
  1. Employee Reviews