iQor

iQor Employee Reviews

Showing all 4,842 reviews
Salary / Benefits
It was a great opportunity working there. I was more exposed to a mixed culture just like a melting pot of all BPO companies. I met a lot of people coming from another sites.
Pros
You can take your lunch at your station
Cons
Break Schedule only 10 mins max.
Salary / Benefits
I love working at IQOR, great training, sups are excellent and helpful!! Although the hourly wage is low, you have the opportunity to bonus. Offer benefits.
Pros
Wah
Cons
Hourly wage
Salary / Benefits
This job is ok. It is not somewhere you stay. If you need a job apply here and work it until something better comes along. Can be stressful but its not horrible.
Pros
Cool People
Cons
Sales and they dont tell you up front
Salary / Benefits
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at iQor is not balancedPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at iQor are fairJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at iQor, I think it’s pretty goodManagementIn general, managers at iQor are fairCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at iQor is is fun and openOverallMy experience working at iQor is good overall
Salary / Benefits
This is not the type of company you want to work for. They don't consider their employees , you'll be working every week end and you will do all the 12-9 shifts. If you want to take a break to go to the bathroom , they won't pay for the time you left. Avoid this place if you want to save your mental health.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working for Iqor, they offer overtime around the holidays. Managers aren’t the best, but the work environment is very laid back and easy going.
Salary / Benefits
Requirements language and customer skills, but being nice most of the time doesn't get you the weekly bonuses, management always on your back they get a percentage of what you collect from debtors
Pros
Lots of pretty ladies.
Cons
Always on your back, about breaks and lunch. They don't about your family life which is not important to them
Salary / Benefits
when qorking at iqor for about a year its very fun and relaxed why i said so your colleagues help you out and you supwrvisors and team leaders guides you help u in your most difficult time when handling your calls that is why its fun and relaxed for me while working in iqor. if got a chance again i will work on that company agaon and again..
Pros
incentives
Cons
early log outs
Salary / Benefits
IQor is very much a good company to be under great pay great benefits management is very good they give you no hassle. Work at your own past own office
Salary / Benefits
Management team are focus for the growth of career each individual,productive and efficient.Fun at work .Effective coaching each individual to improve skills.
Pros
Bonus wise monthly
Cons
Extension if needed
Salary / Benefits
If we actually learned something & had better hours I would’ve stayed other than that it was actually a supportive environment I miss working there kinda
Pros
Free lunches & leave early
Cons
Wasn’t learning nothing really
Salary / Benefits
Company completely focuses on your negative, your explainatation are valid but it does not matter. Your Coaches will not respond to you when a question is asked.
Salary / Benefits
My time at the company was satisfactory, until management changed. Managers and supervisor should be trained just as employees working under production. A great work environment starts from the top! If the management were better I would’ve stayed I resigned in October 2020, after working three years. The company in Memphis is also going Bankrupt, due to loss of contracts, an the turnover rates!
Pros
N/a
Cons
Horrible Management, Discrimination
Salary / Benefits
Working at Iqor was a great experience. The supervisors were fun and relatable. There were so many great work events, and so much room for growth. It’s the kind of place you love to get up and go to.
Pros
So many discounts
Cons
Short lunch break
Salary / Benefits
This Company Is Horrible The Managers Only care about Themselves and play favoritism For Certain Agents. Pay Is Inaccurate On Here You Only Get 10 Dollars An Hour ! They Treat You Like A Slave & If You Dont Meet The Required Sales For The Day Or You Take Too Many Calls In The Day You Will Be Sent Home WITHOUT Pay. Then QA Is Even Worst They Have A Horrible Attitude & Dont Help Much. They Want To Tell You What Should Be YOUR Motivation ! Reached Out To Higher Management No Answer Or Reply. Do Not Work For Them They Only Care For The Company It Self ! You Are Required To Sell So Many Lines & Only A Certain Amount Of Lines Count Because They Have To Pay “Iqor” Bull ! Only Good Thing About The Job Is The Training & The Trainers Very Helpful.
Pros
Nothing !
Cons
Pay, Breaks, Management
Salary / Benefits
Learn something new every day. Management support is given. Culturally oriented teammates help make the job easy. No chance for advancement even though you overqualified.
Salary / Benefits
Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at iQor are the best part of being there the bonus be great if your making the insensitive the benefits was basic insurance not to baD the deductible is kinda high
Salary / Benefits
The floor has several different supervisors, one of which you will be assigned to. Which one you get will completely affect your experience at this job. Some are absolutely amazing, like the one I had. But some others are very reluctant to help you with the customers or any questions. This matters because your assigned supervisor is not likely to share the same schedule as you. They scheduling is done by choosing a set range of days and then a time range from a list of days and times provided. The ranges you can choose from are based on availability and the range you choose is your set schedule unless you talk to your supervisor and have it changed. You WILL work every weekend.
Cons
You can not have your phone, smart watch, etc. with you on the work floor. It is a terminatable offense
Salary / Benefits
Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at iQor are lowManagementIn general, managers at iQor do not help you and show favoritism. The turnover rate is bad and you are not properly trained
Salary / Benefits
Iqor don't pay you for your hours worked. They show favoritism to locals! After a year never congratulated for anything. Customers are rude. Hated it.
Salary / Benefits
I currently work here, it would have been okay if we were trained properly. Training is horrible and they throw you into the fire quickly. Hold times are horrendous, customers are horribly rude because we don’t know the systems, the systems are ALWAYS failing, and they don’t provide you with the proper equipment! I would advise future candidates to look else where, the only thing they’re good for is ensuring your paid!
  1. Employee Reviews