iQor

iQor Employee Reviews

Showing all 4,842 reviews
Salary / Benefits
It was a great opportunity working there. I was more exposed to a mixed culture just like a melting pot of all BPO companies. I met a lot of people coming from another sites.
Pros
You can take your lunch at your station
Cons
Break Schedule only 10 mins max.
Salary / Benefits
dont care about the workers just performance and metrics. they don't do refresher training and dont put much effort into helping agents reach performance goals but they somehow expect you to reach those goals. the clients is Asurion (for AT&T...we had Verizon too but they fired us), T-Mobile, and Cricket.
Pros
distance from home
Cons
hostile work environment, bad upper managemet, dirty environment
Salary / Benefits
This company is hiring out the wood works for customer service agents, no matter how much CSR experience they have. However, that means they're not focused on making sure new hires have sufficient training. Not to mention working from home has been a disaster. Their systems constantly crash and fail. My class was told we would train 3 months and it got cut down to two weeks at the last minute. Then they wanted to cram our heads full or more knowledge and then throw us to the wolves without our first bit of training. It was HORRIBLE!
Pros
Remote work
Cons
Health benefits, bad management, bad training
Salary / Benefits
good good good good .place to work no complaints easy job good people friendly place good management easy work apply apply apply apply spply apply work from home
Salary / Benefits
The people at work are amazing and beautiful. The pay was horrible. Typical day was trouble shooting phone of people who watch poem and either get a virus or run out of data. The best part was the wonderful people I met
Pros
The people who work there are amazing
Cons
Pay sucks
Salary / Benefits
Enjoyed working with my team. No issues with how everything went before the quarantine. However, once the pandemic started, they didn't provide any viable solution for me to work. I was too far away from their suggested shuttle service thus cannot go to work. I have informed my superiors regarding this but they insisted that I just go to the shuttle even though I've informed them that no vehicle is being allowed to travel. I've even sent them a photo showing that the streets have no vehicles, including private vehicles. I suggested that I have a personal computer since they cannot provide a desktop immediately but received no response. Followed up for months with no response. Then, I received a message from my email stating that I was the one who wasn't following up with them and I had been let go. I am severely disappointed with this since I have done my part but was the one who had been made to look bad just to save themselves. Company culture before was great. Enjoyed coming to work everyday but would not recommend people to apply here.
Salary / Benefits
Honestly it’s an easy job but they aren’t very flexible when it comes to scheduling. The management is like a hit or miss. Some are helpful and others will tear you down.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working at iQOR. It is always busy but that makes the time go faster. I really enjoyed interacting with all kinds of people and I liked my co workers
Pros
keeps you busy, young co workers
Cons
Keeping up with weekly & monthly goals
Salary / Benefits
Been working for this company over an year. From start we were told we would make good money on bonuses and get a raise every 3 months. None of that has happened. It is easy to move up in the company but the headaches that come with it after watching my coworkers I wouldn't do it. The turnover rate is so high and it's because of unprofessional people that work here.
Pros
No dress codes
Cons
Short breaks, under paid, poor management, ghetto
Salary / Benefits
Some of the associate working there are pleasant to be around. The requirements of the job are unfair to the employees. Its not best job seeking a career for higher employment.
Salary / Benefits
Was a decent company to work for. The training was fine. Lots of information given but no hands on training with systems. The pay isn't great but income is income. Trainers aren't all giving the same information. One trainer will tell you one thing and another will say another on both system and company information. No one seems to know anything.
Salary / Benefits
There is not a lot to say about the company. I've been working here for 4 years, just be mindful of whom you become friends with. Although there's a lot of drama, you're not affected if don't assert yourself.
Salary / Benefits
Its ok to work for this company if you just wants to do it just because, there are a lot of gaps with the necessary tools for achieve your goals! Also a lot of favoritism! Friendly environment but this company do not pay what they offer!
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
No paid holidays
Salary / Benefits
experiencia en varios departamentos desarrollándome profesionalmente tales como: Documentación, Calidad, Supervisor de Producción, cursos sobre EHS, Liderazgo, ISO9000, trabajos en equipo para la mejora continua de la empresa, agradecida fue mi trabajo en una empresa a nivel global.
Pros
Gastos médicos mayores y todas las prestaciones de ley
Cons
Ninguna
Salary / Benefits
Iqor is a secured clean spacious work environment. With friendly staff and employees. As a company Iqor has great benefits 401k and room for advancement. Wonderful shift schedule options to suite your preferred shift. Wonderful Cafe with hot food service. I loved it here. Great place to work. I only left for higher pay or I would still be with Iqor!!
Pros
Great Cafe
Salary / Benefits
iQor has an interesting culture, one that I have experienced for a few years now. Management is pretty consistent on my project but I've both witnessed and experienced the woes of inconsistencies within other projects. Compensation is really where iQor loses at. Agents don't get paid much, Supervisor's don't get paid nearly enough for what they do, and everything seems to be very top heavy. If you're looking for a place to grow from an Agent to a Supervisor, this is a great place. Beyond that - Good luck!
Pros
Advancement is always available.
Cons
Pay/Compensation isn't good until you become a Manager or equivalent.
Salary / Benefits
They show a lot of favorites towards people versus leadership. The ones that work hard and are top performers are always getting yelled at. And they are forcing you to sale sale or you not performing well.
Salary / Benefits
Loved company nice management learned job easy supervisor took time to explain position and training for role. The company as a whole was rewarding great lunch options from food truck
Pros
Great shift
Cons
Not long breaks
Salary / Benefits
Great place to work, Management is decent overall, loved my department Credit department. Lots of raffles, games and theme days to become involved in. Incentives based on call handle times sometimes difficult to maintain. Strict adherence to attendance a must to receive bonuses
Salary / Benefits
Friendly yet competitive work environment; workplace culture is okay, I have good managers, team lead, and colleagues, incentive scheme is superb, promotion is achievable especially for performers
Pros
Great Incentives, Salary is good
Salary / Benefits
Wouldn’t work here again to much drama and management are all friend that look our for their friends. Management team intimidates agents rather than respecting them and working with them
  1. Employee Reviews