iQor

iQor Employee Reviews

Showing all 4,836 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Great experience, my first BPO and IQOR let me learn and help me out a lot of things as a new agent . Management been awesome to all of their employees. Love IQOR.
Pros
Free shuttle bus and great incentives
Cons
Awessome overtime
Salary / Benefits
This company appears to be on the ball. The managers ans supervisors appear to be genuinely interested in the health and happiness of the employees placed in their charge and have a vested interest in their success.
Pros
Good manager, good people team to work with
Cons
Short lunches and breaks
Salary / Benefits
Just be ready to be jumped around in different departments. Managers are very helpful try and be super independent and you will succeed . Bosses are amazing abs super helpful if you can get ahold of them.
Salary / Benefits
Gotten 2 raises and worked for the company for 8 years, training is short and horrible as trainers read from the material with no experience of the department they are training for!!
Salary / Benefits
Working in this company was such a great experience because as a newbie I don’t have experience in the BPO company but yet iqor gave me a chance to be part of their company even though it was just a seasonal it doesn’t feel like I am just a seasonal agent however the times comes that they need to end my service i was very sad not only because I lost my job but the people around there who I may say that I been closed with. I missed working in iqor and I am still trying to apply but i hope it’s regular account.
Salary / Benefits
The way they handle people is not so different from other companies who uses to have the Favoritism Attitude towards Agent by some Supervisors. Just saying based on experience
Salary / Benefits
Was hired in September 2020 and left November 2020. The work to life balance was horrible. Trainers had attitudes and barley wanted to help, This place is quota / sales based. They will put you in after call if you don’t make enough sales meaning you won’t get paid. Software always crashing and overall don’t work here most people I started with left. Why work at a place only to make 10 an hr & no job security meaning they will let you go anytime.
Pros
Holidays Off
Cons
Low pay, training, Management
Salary / Benefits
Management is very understandable and always puts employees first. Decent pay and there are opportunities for raises and bonuses every month. The job can be stressful at tjmes
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Stressful
Salary / Benefits
Whatever you do run far far away from this company!!! They have favorites and are disrespectful! They pay you so little. For all the work they expect you to do, they are not paying you enough. Management is always out of town and barely answers messages. Management never accepts responsibility for their part in the down fall of things. They just blame employees and get them fired. Avoid this company at all costs!
Pros
Made 2 great friends
Salary / Benefits
iQor is an easy job if you’re technical. You take calls all day. As many as possible. It’s hard to request off at times because you have to know much in advance and I’m not sure if seniority gets it but everyone is asking off for something I was able to ask off for New Years. It’s not going to make you a lot of money but they have a bonus program to make more. And you always can have Overtime so you make more money the only thing I hated was the strict work policy where you have to work your schedule and if you couldn’t get your requested time offYou still needed off it counts against you and they have a certain number from tardiness and missing work you can get fired quickly
Pros
Nice Break room vending machines with food Healthcare
Cons
30 min break, Strict call policy, sometimes hard to get off so you have to take off and it counts against you
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at iQor?
Salary / Benefits
So I started as doing insurance claims and the job was very cool. But, they never tried to work with me to give me the shift I wanted eventhough I been there for a while. Also all they care about is a sale, the lead workers also want to control what you say so you can’t make a sale. And the managers are no better they make promise they don’t keep and lie out their teeth like they have no morals. This company is pathetic and needs to grow up it could be soo much more comfortable and the workers would be MOTIVATED if the management and team leads cared about their workers. They work us to death and criticize us terribly and threaten to fire if you don’t have a sale everyday. when really they’re supposed to coach us up and tell us everything we did good then help us with sales. I have no regrets leaving this vulgar company behind they hire like crazy anyway just to do the same thing to the next group. But if your looking to get this job best of luck to you.
Cons
Short breaks, Long schedule, annoying
Salary / Benefits
Hated working on this center, not just account is difficult, but because of the superiors with whom I worked with. Full of hypocrite people, I will never recommend this center but if you want to work on a toxic, stressful, and will mistreat, then this is the center for you.
Salary / Benefits
Working at iQor you really didn't have much choice in scheduling. They kinda just place you on the schedule and expect you to show up. The job its self is pretty straight forward but can be very frustrating when 85% of your customers calling in are angry. In all I would say the job gets old very quick. The pay could have also been a lot better for what they expect employees to deal with.
Pros
Paid training
Cons
Low pay, Long shifts
Salary / Benefits
This job overworked me, and I was not able to take days off. I couldn’t change my shift schedule because too many people quit at once. They only care about money and not enough about their employees well being. It’s not worth it, look for another job.
Pros
Paid Training
Cons
No VTO, No Call Outs, No Sick Days
Salary / Benefits
Perfect place to work as an aspiring agent. Great coaches who will push you to perform beyond your game. Competitive bonuses and incentives to hit. Allowances to boost performance
Pros
proximity wise, competitive bonuses and incentives, great leaders
Salary / Benefits
dont care about the workers just performance and metrics. they don't do refresher training and dont put much effort into helping agents reach performance goals but they somehow expect you to reach those goals. the clients is Asurion (for AT&T...we had Verizon too but they fired us), T-Mobile, and Cricket.
Pros
distance from home
Cons
hostile work environment, bad upper managemet, dirty environment
Salary / Benefits
This company is hiring out the wood works for customer service agents, no matter how much CSR experience they have. However, that means they're not focused on making sure new hires have sufficient training. Not to mention working from home has been a disaster. Their systems constantly crash and fail. My class was told we would train 3 months and it got cut down to two weeks at the last minute. Then they wanted to cram our heads full or more knowledge and then throw us to the wolves without our first bit of training. It was HORRIBLE!
Pros
Remote work
Cons
Health benefits, bad management, bad training
Salary / Benefits
good good good good .place to work no complaints easy job good people friendly place good management easy work apply apply apply apply spply apply work from home
Salary / Benefits
The people at work are amazing and beautiful. The pay was horrible. Typical day was trouble shooting phone of people who watch poem and either get a virus or run out of data. The best part was the wonderful people I met
Pros
The people who work there are amazing
Cons
Pay sucks
Salary / Benefits
Enjoyed working with my team. No issues with how everything went before the quarantine. However, once the pandemic started, they didn't provide any viable solution for me to work. I was too far away from their suggested shuttle service thus cannot go to work. I have informed my superiors regarding this but they insisted that I just go to the shuttle even though I've informed them that no vehicle is being allowed to travel. I've even sent them a photo showing that the streets have no vehicles, including private vehicles. I suggested that I have a personal computer since they cannot provide a desktop immediately but received no response. Followed up for months with no response. Then, I received a message from my email stating that I was the one who wasn't following up with them and I had been let go. I am severely disappointed with this since I have done my part but was the one who had been made to look bad just to save themselves. Company culture before was great. Enjoyed coming to work everyday but would not recommend people to apply here.
Salary / Benefits
Honestly it’s an easy job but they aren’t very flexible when it comes to scheduling. The management is like a hit or miss. Some are helpful and others will tear you down.
  1. Employee Reviews