iQor

iQor Employee Reviews

Showing all 4,875 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Almost all agents are very Competitive when it comes to Taking calls and they are all fluent english speakers... I cant imagine how did I enter this kind of Job at all.
Pros
Free Playing Of Ps5
Cons
Long calls
Salary / Benefits
A lot of broken promises. Raises are not given accordingly. A good place to learn the basics of a customer service representative. More work is added on to the job with no compensation. Not a lot of structure with management, superiors or different departments that you must communicate with to assist the customers. You receive gift cards for Amazon for excelling but, no raise. You work most holidays w/ no holiday pay. After the holiday, extended hours are added to your schedule for a few days and it’s mandatory to work.
Pros
Works with your schedule
Cons
Extra work, No raises applied accordingly
Salary / Benefits
The job is really laid back, the calls you get from different people all over the states can be really funny from what the customers be saying over the phone, It’s really a good place to work.
Salary / Benefits
I greatly enjoy working for IQor. Structure and culture is phenomenal.Management is very understanding and kind. Its clear from your first day that the company cares and values their employees.
Pros
Company Culture is Excellent
Salary / Benefits
Place to work because this is the only job in this location. Favoritism is part of this company policy. Not able to grow more because of criticism. Very unorganized company.
Pros
Free popcorn
Cons
Short breaks, unorganized
Salary / Benefits
Management is toxic. They see employees as numbers, not as humans. There is a lot of pressure. They don't even care even if it's pandemic and you aren't feeling safe.
Pros
Free grocery or any pakulo.
Cons
Management, they don't care about you.
Salary / Benefits
I love my job at iQor it is very respected company with great staff. I would recommend anyone who enjoy satisfying others for this job. Very flexible and very understanding management team.
Salary / Benefits
Good job you learn a lot but for the pay it should be higher. If you’re looking for a call center position where you dial this is the place. They will fire you abruptly though.
Salary / Benefits
I work there, started as an agent and was promote to supervisor in no time, it is a very competitive environment but the training and help from management is available it can be stressful at times cause your dealing with personal and bills Over the phone
Salary / Benefits
Pay sucks, not enough break time, your pointed and dismissed for calls out of your control if you do not collect payments. No pro, and health benefits are worthless.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Everything else
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working for the supervisor I had. He was one of the reason I was employed for so long. However, there was a lot of miscommunication. I didn't like the fact that the pay wasn't as competitive. Management wasn't very truthful and employees were kept in the dark about a lot of things.The equipment could use some updating. Training isn't what it should be.
Pros
Great coworkers and Supervisor.
Cons
Pay and some management
Salary / Benefits
A lot of opportunities to make good money it’s all on the choices you make that help you succeed you have to want it to be successful. No other way to make money besides doing so and being different
Salary / Benefits
Nice place to work, I left because I was starting school, it was okay but it wasn’t very organized or professional and too far. Breaks were very short and went to fast along with lunch. Also customers yelling and screaming at you but of course it’s customer service, gotta have thick skin. I wouldn’t recommend staying to long, very high turnover rate.
Pros
No weekends, closed on holidays
Cons
Short breaks, short lunch, distance
Salary / Benefits
Work-life balanceThis company would be great if they let people work in the office on site.Pay & benefitsExcellent company to work for but work from home remote is awful. It needs to be in person.OverallIt would be great but training and working from home is just way too hard to connect. I had connectivity issues with their systems from the start. I miss most of the training because of waiting on IT to fix it.
Salary / Benefits
I love my job to the fullest. I've worked from home for 3 companies. I have never receives the training that i received with IQor. When I went into production, I was overly confident in what I was doing. The pay is the least i've ever receives at a job, however the peace and happiness I feel going to work; more than compensates that. Iqor is a great company; you should definitely apply.
Pros
You will have all the help you will ever need.
Cons
The pay is low.
Salary / Benefits
need to fix many things that are wear and tear related of an old building, benifits are worth the money, sometimes was a very dark communication with some customers.
Pros
benifts
Cons
the hours
Salary / Benefits
I've been working with iQor for 3 months and feel like training left out a lot of information that would have been useful on the floor. My coworkers are nice and welcoming. My manager was helpful but didn't make me aware of occurrences/attendance policies or answered my questions fully. iQor is in the process of cross training their reps and not including a raise. For the amount of work we do; I feel like pay could be raised since we're working on minimum wage. Since I am unable to live off the income given by the company I am currently looking elsewhere for employment.
Pros
Work from home, Multiple schedules, Bring your own device
Cons
Short breaks, No holiday pay, Software works half the time
Salary / Benefits
In over all it was an learning experience in every way possible. Not the best hours of work or pay. But in all learned life tactics and everyday things.
Pros
Lunch break
Salary / Benefits
Greatful for the opportunity working for the company, however it was time to move on. There was no room for advancement and the pay is low. Great place to work if you want to gain experience in a call center.
Pros
Good management, can transfer to other accounts
Cons
Low pay, not enough time in training, patients cursing and yelling at you
Salary / Benefits
Iqor Is really a good environment to work in , very peaceful , loving , caring . The management is also wonderful . It’s ok to speak your mind it’s okay to have an opinion .
Salary / Benefits
It is productive and busy at all the time, but what can I say is that I did not enjoy that much staying inside the company. I am okay on how they pay me since I don't have Bachelor Degree, but some people around me is too toxic. But the Supervisor is okay and nice.
Pros
You can sleep at your 1 hour lunch
Cons
The people around you is toxic.
  1. Employee Reviews