iQor

iQor Employee Reviews

Showing all 4,875 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Almost all agents are very Competitive when it comes to Taking calls and they are all fluent english speakers... I cant imagine how did I enter this kind of Job at all.
Pros
Free Playing Of Ps5
Cons
Long calls
Salary / Benefits
Always needing people to work very badly but never ANSWERS the phones and sends people who want to work to recruiters across seas. The hiring process is intimidating and tiring.
Salary / Benefits
Stress everyday and the management is not motivating the agents thats why we are not excited to go on shift everyday. There is no other benefits besides hmo only.
Pros
Nothing is free in iqor
Cons
10 minutes coffee break
Salary / Benefits
I guess I didn't fit in so I guess that's why I got let go but when y'all go out of business before this world's end y'all had it comingGod's world not man
Pros
Pay
Cons
Evil people
Salary / Benefits
consistent calls back to back must stay on the phone even if customers curse you out. It's pretty chill if you are a patient unbothered person who can deal with rude customers.
Salary / Benefits
Work-life balancedon't do it. Training was horrible. I logged into my computer and quit before I even made it to production.Overallhood ghetto don't do it. Its not even worth it working from home. I just logged onto to my computer one day and decided I couldn't do it. They cram all this knowledge into you and expect you to remeber everything.
Salary / Benefits
Company does not give paid holidays and if you don't want to work one then you have to use your PTO time if you want to get paid. Raises are hard to get even if you work hard to get one. I went for 3 years without a raise, but was the top performer on my team.
Cons
raise hard to get and no paid holidays
Salary / Benefits
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at iQor is bad.....the pay is not good at all for the amount of stress the job causes..it is very high stress!!!!!
Salary / Benefits
Worked 3PM-11:30 PMLISTEN to customers to resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.Employees were acknowledged and appreciated. The hardest part of the job was reaching out to the escalation department to follow up on an unresolved issue.The most enjoyable part of the job was working with great employees.
Pros
Employee appreciation.
Cons
Environment had extreme noise due to the amount of employees working
Salary / Benefits
Not a good place to work, management ok, pay not good, system is terrible, old equipment, Not appreciated and taking seriously ********************************
Pros
Job security
Cons
Pay
Salary / Benefits
The staff here was very insecure and condescending. It takes a REALLY long time to advance, and some of the projected goals are unreasonable and hard to obtain. Overall they care more about how much time you spend on the phone per call than they do about the satisfaction of their customers. This is a numbers game, and employees are seen as replaceable at best. I would recommend this for kids who are fresh out of school, but if you are an adult, get ready to be belittled and treated like a pawn.
Pros
Location was convenient for my commute
Cons
Condescending supervisory staff, and low pay
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed what i did flexible hours great people to work around worked in facilty then sent home i would perfer to work in work environment do to small kids but other then that great job and i will recommend anyone to try it out to work for iqor
Salary / Benefits
Good company and this is out of India company... Excellent management work and very corporate and support/suggest.And very happy with company because salary on given time.
Salary / Benefits
I worked there since March of 2020 and after 4 months they had me coaching new agents coming onto the production floor and when I asked to at least give me a Lead title with the pay since I was doing a Leads job I kept being told keep working hard and “ONE DAY” you get it after 2 months of working as a Lead I found me another job who shows appreciation to their employees. If you have a life once you work for this company you won’t have one no more so be prepared to work OT without notice
Cons
Short breaks no appreciation and no raises
Salary / Benefits
Your experience will depend on the client you get hired to work for. I worked in sales and I didn’t like it they want you to follow a script verbatim and then if you don’t they threaten you everyday to fire you. They interviewed me and hired me for one client then a couple days before switched clients and told me I’d make less with the new client. Benefits wise, the health insurance was expensive if you get it for you and your family, pto was decent you get 10 days the first year,17 years 1-3 then 24 days, but depending on the client it’s hard to get time off. I’d say it’s good if you need some call center experience or need a bridge until your next job
Pros
40 hours, hour lunch
Cons
Boring job, expensive benefits
Salary / Benefits
Iqor does not care about their employees. They make sure you rarely see a bonus and it is next to impossible to get help when needed. They say they supervisors are working but you sure can't get a response from them when you need help and if you make the wrong choice because you couldn't get assistance it counts against your bonus not the supers. The pay is very, very low and they promise raises you never get.
Pros
Cons
Pay, short breaks, no help and they keep it so cold you have to wear gloves and a coat.
Salary / Benefits
Very chill environment and not too much pressure they train you to do exactly what’s necessary to take calls
Pros
Fair pay weekends off
Cons
30 min lunches and parking
Salary / Benefits
I was constantly being pushed to do more, they don't care if you are sick or have ill family members, no paid holidays, you get minimum credit for pto time and you have to make a percentage that goes up every month to earn a bonus. They aren't a great company to work for.
Salary / Benefits
It was a job. As long as you do the bare minimum you’ll be able to maintain the job. You have to brown nose and be a favorite in order to move up or to get benefits from supervisor.
Pros
It’s a paying job
Cons
Everything else
Salary / Benefits
I got hired here and I was really excited to start after I was done training I was assigned to a team and once I started actually working I was told to log off after every 10 phone calls because I didn’t get a sale regardless what kind of phone calls you got even if it’s just people wanting to be transferred to a different department or Sprint customers to call still count it against you
Salary / Benefits
Management has its favorites like most other sites. And they say they have an open door policy but unless you get help from off site it’s pointless. They need to redo management
  1. Employee Reviews