iQor

iQor Employee Reviews for Agent

Salary / Benefits
Great experience, my first BPO and IQOR let me learn and help me out a lot of things as a new agent . Management been awesome to all of their employees. Love IQOR.
Pros
Free shuttle bus and great incentives
Cons
Awessome overtime
Salary / Benefits
I started at the Richardson location and relocated to the Plano location because the project had ended. Ever since going to the Plano location, all hopes of moving up and advancing were stopped unless you were kissing butt. Also you no longer got bonuses for my campaign and you had to work weekends and holidays with no holiday pay. Not worth driving the long distance for the pay. You also get wrote up for every little thing.
Cons
Micromanaging
Salary / Benefits
AT&T implemented stat systems which when combined with Iqor's management practices makes for a marriage that wouldn't even happen on the River Styx by Charon. Iqor is constantly looking for ways of eliminating tenured agents through either making them more miserable by stats, more monitoring, or by the rule changes without a decent amount of time/notification. The customers are abusive a lot of times because they call in because their satellite systems aren't working right. The system that AT&T makes Iqor use and it's agents is very slow to load and does not automatically populate the information into the troubleshooting system. This means you're sometimes waiting a minute just for that to populate per caller and they stress handle times for calls and repeats without realizing if a customer is experiencing multiple technical issues within a short period of time odds are it might be user error and does not reflect in the stat system. Plus the software of the client force updates with new user interfaces that do reduce the visibility of fonts. Mind you even though it was AT&T's update they did not take ownership as a company for that and notify their customers this was coming. So, you had more callbacks which was a stat used to determine the bonus system which they claim makes it a decent wage...and I'd agree if it was able to be reached consistently by trained agents and when you go around the center and see a lot of teams struggling in the same areas and almost nobody hitting it...it's no longer a true incentive. The stat system for bonuses should probably be revisited - more...
Pros
The Monetary Compensation
Cons
Everything Else
Salary / Benefits
very unprofessional environment. The management consistently violates policy. The new hire on-bording experience was a nightmare and there were a lot of lies in the beginning to get people in the door. I would not have left my previous job if I had know working at iqor would have been so stressful.
Pros
free tmobile sim
Cons
everything else
Salary / Benefits
customers were abusive, management was decent, workplace was fun because they always had different activities and sometimes they provide food for the workers. you can make good money if you work hard.
Salary / Benefits
It was very fast paced. The calls were non stop. Management wasn't very helpful. The people you speak to on the phone are very agressive most of the time.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Working Non Stop for full shift
Salary / Benefits
They are a fair work environment that will make sure if you are having trials in life they will help where they can. Great place that I highly recommend
Cons
Dealing with terrible customers often
Salary / Benefits
this was a great place to work i just wish they didnt do a shift bid every 3 months due to people having kids and needing set hours it was a good workplace environment with plenty of room for advancement from within.
Salary / Benefits
Some issues with the company was the micro management within the company, this included the miss communication with leadership. This is a great stepping stone for individuals looking for a job placement in a office setting.
Pros
free direct tv
Cons
lack of leadership
Salary / Benefits
iQor did fine, but their client caused lots of issues for most of the enterprise and employee retention is a joke. There really isn't a healthy culture between agents. Lots of disgruntled employees.
Pros
Free services
Cons
Healthcare
Salary / Benefits
Employee friendly,chance to know two different countries laws usa and australia Young and enthusiastic management Lots of motivational activities
Pros
health benefits, incentives
Cons
shift timing
Salary / Benefits
this will be a good job for a young person just getting in to the work place. A typical day at work is boring. Now you can learn a lot, now I do like that it is a lot to learn. The work place culture is relaxing, wear what you want.... The hardest part of then job is to set up on the phone all day, i am a multi-taker, so it is hard for me to just set in one place on the phone. The most enjoyable part of the job you get training and get to listen to music all day.
Pros
you can work over time
Cons
10 min. breaks 2 only
Salary / Benefits
Iqor is not a good place to work. They will change your schedule with a day notice. They are very inconsiderate. The managers and supervisors only think about themselves. Iqor does not show there employees appreciation at all. There is nothing fun about working here. Iqor has been in business for years and they refuse to remodel there building so employees can work in a safe environments. It smells like mold or mildew in the building. Your work area is always dirty. No one vacuums the floors. They also have history of bed bugs. They also show favoritism when hiring, if they like you, they will start you off with 12 dollars, and if they don't they will start you off with 10 dollars.
Pros
Nothing.
Cons
No employee apprecation and very inconsiderate towards employees.
Salary / Benefits
Most of the heads are making game plan so each team enjoys work. Much of a friendly job with professionalism. The company makes sure that the employees get there benefits properly.
Pros
free lunches every friday
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot from working there. Perfected my customer service skills. customer care, and providing quality answers for customers who were upset to de-escalate situations.
Cons
short breaks, little pay for work done
Salary / Benefits
Iqor Capital One side, met a lot of great people. Feels like you spend your entire day on the phone, begging and negotiating with people to pay their debts, long days and the checks biweekly never showed for it... unless it was time for the monthly bonus check. Management there is super poor, supervisors/shift leads constantly speaking down to people and we are all grown. Its a place many fall back on when they desperately need a job to make ends meet. BIG turn over there.
Pros
Several breaks
Cons
People thinking their above you.
Salary / Benefits
Iqor is a good company to work with aside from secured health insurance it gives us a monthly incentives but for those only who really works hard . Its fun working with people in iqor eapecially with your team mates .
Pros
Health Insurance
Cons
No Day Off
Salary / Benefits
The head of HR is very unprofessional, deceiving, and unorganized. During the phone interview I was told that the position would start off at one amount then increase a dollar after training. Once we had waited a month for the training class to start and came in to orientation we were told that we would not be receiving the extra dollar after training. I was also told that we would receive bonuses but once I started I was told that the bonus structure for the project I was on had not been established as of yet. The whole environment is very unprofessional and gives you a high school type of feel versus a matured adult workplace. If you are an a** kisser then they allow you bend the rules. I would not recommend this company to my worse enemy. The hardest part of the job is waking up at 5:30 am and getting dressed to go in. This place will drain you of your sanity.
Pros
The project I was on was Mon-Fri
Cons
Immature atmosphere, pay, organization from management, professionalism from management and HR
Salary / Benefits
i like the shifts the offered there trainers really care if you make it through there training class. they give help when needed in the training room and on the production floor.
Pros
family oriented
Cons
young workers
Salary / Benefits
what i learned about my previous job is on how to communicate other people,responsible in other duties that my immediate superior may assign from time to time.
Salary / Benefits
Honestly I think Callcenters should pay their employees way more than they do and they should slow down the phone queue so the employees won't be constantly slammed everyday that they're at work all the time
Pros
All the moral support from everyone in the whole building
Cons
Everything else