iQor

iQor Employee Reviews for Agent

Salary / Benefits
Great experience, my first BPO and IQOR let me learn and help me out a lot of things as a new agent . Management been awesome to all of their employees. Love IQOR.
Pros
Free shuttle bus and great incentives
Cons
Awessome overtime
Salary / Benefits
OT lagi. Kailangan may benta pero kaiangan din di pushy. d na alam ng mga agents qng ano ipprioritize. ano man iprioritize mo VOC or Sales detractor oaren aabutin mo. Yung mga agents na maraming benta laging may detractor from QA para d na marelease mga incentives nila. Pag wala pang sales sa station nyo mismo mAssigaw sigawan qa. Wala kna rin time para sa family mo kasi tulog qa buong umaga hangang sa time na ggcng qa para sa shift mo. Rest day na pero required parin mag RDOT dahil pnlot ng workforce. and dito di mo mammeet yung mga bosses. ni hindi m man lang alm hitsura nila.
Pros
salary. food at prod
Cons
Puro work. Wala nang life outside
Salary / Benefits
It’s a call center. The job itself was okay, just wasn’t for me. Training was the best part but they need to stop focusing on software and more so on how to handle the calls. Lunches are 30 min and that sucked and so did pay. If your sick, don’t expect time off.
Pros
co workers, training
Cons
Pay, hours, lunch
Salary / Benefits
If you are ok with ALOT of stress at times and a fast learner with different programs then you may not have a problem surviving. Over all there are spots/moments that i miss and enjoy during training however there are alot of things that make no sense or are just way to diffuclt to understand why they do things the way they do. when you go in for an interview you are told its 6 weeks of training, they highly frown if you call off or come in late, *training*- they are more layed back (you can bring in a drs note etc and they "may" excuse it but its so up in the air as far as what they will or wont except that its like russian roulette) but once 6 weeks is over nothing helps if you have to call off.....even if your in the hospital...unless you put a request in but as i said its up in the air if it will get approved. 6 weeks is 3 weeks in a classroom 3 weeks on the phone with customers. There is alot of info and sometimes depending on how fast you learn its not enough time. You get help from classmates and the trainer if you get lost or or confused but once your out on the floor....its you....your classmates cant help when they are taking a different call so when i say its on you it is...you can raise your hand and your trainer (WHEN THEY GET TIME) can help or PA's depending on how many they can get. There we're 2 things they told us that i truly remember..1 was true 1 was nearly a joke. They said you have alot of support - you do They also said to have fun- if you happen to get a few calls that make you laugh and your customer isnt mad CHERISH it. (My first call - more...
Pros
Hours
Cons
Nearly everything else
Salary / Benefits
*nice people *competitive salary *recreational events *awarding of deserving employees *freebies *a good work place *rewards *nice team (depending on the account you are in)
Salary / Benefits
good place for first time call center, friendly environment, & gives great training. Needs help with hiring more supervisors that actually want to help
Salary / Benefits
I worked there for 7 months and it was fine at first but the training doesn't prepare you for the job. Only 3 out of the 20 people in my training class stayed with the company after training. It was extremely stressful and I finally quit after months of abuse from management.
Pros
Free lunch occasionally. Its a desk job so no bad weather.
Cons
Horrible management, Company is extremely unforgiving on your circumstances for anything
Salary / Benefits
Customer service for local light companttaking inbound and outbound calls new customers old customers installs customer service help on payments and more
Salary / Benefits
IQor was very stressful and the agents don't get paid that well for the tasks they have to do. Would not recommend this place to work for. Very stressful!!!
Salary / Benefits
Friendly and informative. Actually enjoyed coming to work every day, especially during training.The training wask thorough, however other trainers had less of a good reputation than the one I had.
Salary / Benefits
At iqor there is no switching up schedules to accommodate for your lifestyle. You don't get to pick what time you can come in nor do they consider it. Whatever schedule you get you have to stick with it or find someone who is willing to switch with you.
Pros
time off was good
Cons
management
Salary / Benefits
Management is scattered, the environment is chaotic, and the expectation of call quality to customer service quality is not the type of company that I could recommend to anyone.
Salary / Benefits
Great just very stressful at times and it gets annoying to sit on the phone all day but other then that the pay is great and you’re able to move up and get all types of bonuses. Everyone is like family here they really appreciate their workers
Salary / Benefits
The training was fun, but the job overall wasn’t worth the time or the effort. Management was flaky, picked who they favored and didn’t treat people fairly at all.
Salary / Benefits
I worked there for two years and for a short time, I felt that things were going well. As I approached my two year anniversary, I was disappointed to see that I was being targeted. I didn't feel as though my management supported me and eventually became an unpleasant place to work. While my experience eventually became negative, I feel others could have a better one than I did.
Pros
Performance based bonus-checks.
Cons
management
Salary / Benefits
Was fast paced taking payments for cell phone bills, ordering phones and accessorories. Very likable workers and supevisors, easy to work with. has good benefits
Pros
hour lunch
Cons
short breaks only 10 minutes
Salary / Benefits
We have a lot of calls a day. Most of the calls are because we have customers vechile that has breaking down on them. Sometimes the customers don’t know where they are located due to traveling; so we have to find them. Although it may difficult at time you can still get the job done.
Salary / Benefits
Job is easy to move up in your role. Easy to make extra money. Company offers monthly incentives to earn extra money. Offers overtime. Environment is good just would recommend staying to yourself or having small talk with coworkers.
Pros
GREAT BENEFITS and easy to earn extra money
Cons
Hours
Salary / Benefits
handled inbound calls dealt with upset callers handle bill payments and seize the opportunity to up sale and maintain a professorial demeanor at all times
Cons
Short Breaks
Salary / Benefits
Call center is not for me. Didn’t feel like a employee felt like a number or statistics. Didn’t feel as though we had enough practice training before taking live calls.
Salary / Benefits
Relaxed atmosphere and helpful supervisors make this place a great place to work.The incentives are great but the 10 minute breaks are not enough to give you time to relax.
Pros
Incentivez
Cons
Short Breaks