iQor

iQor Employee Reviews for Agent

Salary / Benefits
Great experience, my first BPO and IQOR let me learn and help me out a lot of things as a new agent . Management been awesome to all of their employees. Love IQOR.
Pros
Free shuttle bus and great incentives
Cons
Awessome overtime
Salary / Benefits
The Nature of the job is very stressful and a bit unfulfilling especially if you are looking for a job that could impact somebody. Compensation wise, not enough and no job security
Salary / Benefits
Lack of appreciation. Married managers sleeping with frontline employees. Will only allow favorites to miss days. Will make you lose your work ethic. Under paid. Very young immature environment
Salary / Benefits
It's nice to work with Iqor especially if you are focused with your assigned tasks. If you are an employee who really have ambition for excellence, you may want to consider to work with Iqor and excel with your skills and knowledge.
Salary / Benefits
Good job to learn how to retain a cx from leaving a company. Good company. Good hours. a good company to get great experience from. I been there 5 years
Salary / Benefits
Very good communication skills And very good salary package Very good HR department And five working day only. Saturday Sunday off Every Friday game
Salary / Benefits
Stressful place to work , you get calls from angry people every day . And the supervisor make you take the calls .. even when the customer ask for a supervisor.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed the customer relations. Assisting and explaining systems to customers. The ability to talk to many different people and helping customers in their time of need for filing claims
Salary / Benefits
Absolutely the worst company ever worked for. They do not pay employees on time but still expect you to preform at extremely high stress levels. Communication throughout the company is super poor. Favoritism in the workplace is clearly evident. Those in higher up positions belittle other employees and make them seem like they do a horrible job and they’re horrible people. The amount of pay is definitely not worth the work. DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY YPUR TIME!
Salary / Benefits
Overall it was a great experience in learning some technical computers skill, as well as processing any orders. Customer service was a big part of the job. It’s definitely a good start into the industry.
Salary / Benefits
Competition is quite high as the need to provide world class service to ensure client satisfaction. Fun and relaxation is inserted from time to time to ensure that the employees are on the top of their game.
Salary / Benefits
Positive comments include wonderful upper management team and benefits. Improvement needed on more positive feedback and less micromanagement. Less favoritism.
Salary / Benefits
The culture was cool. They did everything by a point system.I loved the moral but it was located in downtown Houston.The did not have a parking garage so we had to park on the street and pay the meter.If not your car was towed
Pros
Cons
Parking
Salary / Benefits
Managers and supervisor was rude as well as employee, the maturninty leave is horrible as well. Most of the time they work with your schedule. The customer are also rude as well.
Salary / Benefits
So many undercover straight men. People have sex in the chill room overnight to the point morning shift finds condoms. Overflow parking lot is where all the sex happens. Managers are constantly getting agents pregnant. There is no structure and they have bed bugs. The ice machine looks toxic, managers and HR are cool so there is so sense of security when trying to report anything. Help us somebody please!!!
Salary / Benefits
Working at Iqor was enjoyable It is a constant flow of calls. Supervisors and co-workers are extremely helpful. For the most part the most challenging part of the job is the ability to obtain the monthly bonus. Customer experience is good requires patience.,
Salary / Benefits
its a grate start off job. I wouldn't see myself working here for long, your just a number to this company and when you need more understanding of the job at hand, theirs no help.
Salary / Benefits
its a happy place to work at I've learned how you must politely speak to a customer how to properly pitch in sales and a couple more. Management is awesome, they guide you and train you well accordingly. Workplace is wonderful, all the other employees are well mannered. The hardest part of the job, well except for the first day is pitching in your sales, sometimes it gets really tough to get a sale specially when customer doesn't really need it. On the other hand the most enjoyable part of the job other than pay day are the people around you, your team and management are great, always there to help and guide you.
Salary / Benefits
BPO industry is a good place to start with. There's lot of benefits and it taught me how to communicate and work well with others. There's lot of fun people to hang out with and good people as well.
Pros
High salary
Cons
Vices
Salary / Benefits
clockin answer calls verify accounts speak with sup talk with other co worker game days parties on the floor very fun great security great trainers and support and bouns
Pros
lot of people
Cons
need vendors with food
Salary / Benefits
I am very thankful to this company for giving me an opportunity to work there. My experiences has taught me a lot of skills that I can surely apply in my future career.