iQor

iQor Employee Reviews for Agent

Salary / Benefits
Great experience, my first BPO and IQOR let me learn and help me out a lot of things as a new agent . Management been awesome to all of their employees. Love IQOR.
Pros
Free shuttle bus and great incentives
Cons
Awessome overtime
Salary / Benefits
Perfect place to work as an aspiring agent. Great coaches who will push you to perform beyond your game. Competitive bonuses and incentives to hit. Allowances to boost performance
Pros
proximity wise, competitive bonuses and incentives, great leaders
Salary / Benefits
The floor has several different supervisors, one of which you will be assigned to. Which one you get will completely affect your experience at this job. Some are absolutely amazing, like the one I had. But some others are very reluctant to help you with the customers or any questions. This matters because your assigned supervisor is not likely to share the same schedule as you. They scheduling is done by choosing a set range of days and then a time range from a list of days and times provided. The ranges you can choose from are based on availability and the range you choose is your set schedule unless you talk to your supervisor and have it changed. You WILL work every weekend.
Cons
You can not have your phone, smart watch, etc. with you on the work floor. It is a terminatable offense
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working here and loved my coworkers and manager. I learned a lot of valuable skills. However, I was laid off as my job was moved overseas. There can be a lot of drama working in a call center, just got to hope for nice coworkers. It was very stressful getting phone call after phone call back to back all day but I learned a lot. They were strict on breaks to the point where it was ridiculous, if you have to use the restroom frequently this is not the job for you.
Pros
Learn a lot of useful skills
Cons
Timed breaks (cant be 30 seconds late), stressful, no job security
Salary / Benefits
I left after managers misgendered employees and hearing managers talk negatively about people behind their backs. There’s is no respect on the floor and it’s constantly loud. Managers don’t care and lie to your face from the get go— it’s a sales job and they lie about that.
Pros
Cons
Shirt breaks, managers
Salary / Benefits
I worked from home as a Homeserve Agent through iQor. Their systems are very slow and aren't compatible or up to date with today's technology. Their system makes it very complicated to work in. Training went ..bad. There's not much more advancement at iQor, it's inbound sales type call center job. The pay is usually $12.50 (That's minimum wage here) an hour with sales bonuses but it's really not a decent job. It's not easy to navigate through their system especially when you don't have proper training. They rushed our training and cut it to 3 weeks instead of 4 weeks of training. There was not enough time to process all the information and the pay is too low for the amount of work and hours and employee has to put in.
Pros
Breaks, Weekends off, Friendly Team
Cons
Complicated System, Bad Training, Not Enough Pay
Salary / Benefits
Wasnt there long but overall training was very informative and helpful for newcomers. Trainers are well trained. Employees of different backgrounds and cultures. I think it's a place that's good to start customer service skills.
Pros
Vending machines, breaks
Cons
Work/home balance
Salary / Benefits
Unprofessional In name of Cut throat competition TL's cut jobs of other TL's agent (Indirectly). To be more precise it is called harrasment. When you leave the company after serving notice period instead of experience letter you get the Termination Letter.
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
TL's
Salary / Benefits
I had a great experience working with people in iQor. The Account Manager was so nice, friendly, very intelligent and I can see that he doesn't have a favoritism with the agents.
Pros
Benefits starts on your first day.
Cons
Some of Supervisors have favoritism (in my account). I don't know if other accounts do the same way.
Salary / Benefits
This is the best job I have ever had. They will work with you and help you out! You get to work from home and be near your family whilst still maintaining reliable income! It is not difficult if you apply yourself. You will not find a cake situation like this elsewhere I've been all over in retail, customer service and offices. This place is something else indeed!
Pros
Work from home
Cons
take initiative, its not a con
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at iQor?
Salary / Benefits
I have nothing against the company, stress is part of the job just like any other bpo its up to you on how you will handle it.. I've learned a lot every one is supportive, they will teach you how to be a better agent . Remember this phrase "Changes is Inevitable". Highly recommended for first time working in a bpo industry, be patient aim high to get those incentives. Very accessible if your living inside cavite. Team building is awesome..!!!
Pros
Accessible
Cons
HR needs improvement and pantry as well ✌
Salary / Benefits
Do not work here it is not worth it, they do not treat people fairly and they always have there favorites. It not worth the stress to work here. People here are unprofessional
Salary / Benefits
Decent pay and paid training/benefits and sign on bonus. Don't waste your time because once you're out of training and on the phones, you'll hate it. Managment does the bare minimum and can't help you 90% of the time.
Salary / Benefits
Its amazing working in iqor. The environment was good also. the employees are very easy to be with. I highly recommend Iqor to any of my friends. It good to be an IQorian.
Salary / Benefits
ambiente laboral depende que clase de persona seas.
Salary / Benefits
We worked on night shift of graveyard shift starts at 9:00PM to 6:00 AM. I've learned during my work on Iqor my english skills and as well as multi tasking because during our call we need to document all the customer's concern. Regarding the management I dont have anything to say its just that when I got promoted on a new LOB I asked my boss if I can decline the offer because I'm not ready yet on that LOB because of the pressure.
Salary / Benefits
the company does not care about you its like a plantation. they are not flexible their schedule they make you work whatever schedule that is available.
Salary / Benefits
It was okay. What you would expect in a call center. Training is a bit rushed though as what my co trainees told me. Usually their training lasted around 2 months or so. I was told it was rushed. It wasn't for me thus I didn't stay. The schedule wasn't working for me. Something I dont see myself working at in the next 1-2 years.
Salary / Benefits
Working at Iqor for roadside assistance was great, the company is no longer there, iqor started a new account sprint is not a good account to work for. Iqor has other accounts they choose to put you on. Overall it was a great experience.
Salary / Benefits
Good environment and staffs and the salary is good they pay it before the said date at the same they help people to grow more. And boost confident to speak in english
Salary / Benefits
Productive Workplace. work culture was professional, Management was good too. never worked in customer Service, it was a good learning. Will join again if pay is good.