iQor

iQor Employee Reviews

Showing all 4,712 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Great experience, my first BPO and IQOR let me learn and help me out a lot of things as a new agent . Management been awesome to all of their employees. Love IQOR.
Pros
Free shuttle bus and great incentives
Cons
Awessome overtime
Salary / Benefits
iQor is an easy job if you’re technical. You take calls all day. As many as possible. It’s hard to request off at times because you have to know much in advance and I’m not sure if seniority gets it but everyone is asking off for something I was able to ask off for New Years. It’s not going to make you a lot of money but they have a bonus program to make more. And you always can have Overtime so you make more money the only thing I hated was the strict work policy where you have to work your schedule and if you couldn’t get your requested time offYou still needed off it counts against you and they have a certain number from tardiness and missing work you can get fired quickly
Pros
Nice Break room vending machines with food Healthcare
Cons
30 min break, Strict call policy, sometimes hard to get off so you have to take off and it counts against you
Salary / Benefits
So I started as doing insurance claims and the job was very cool. But, they never tried to work with me to give me the shift I wanted eventhough I been there for a while. Also all they care about is a sale, the lead workers also want to control what you say so you can’t make a sale. And the managers are no better they make promise they don’t keep and lie out their teeth like they have no morals. This company is pathetic and needs to grow up it could be soo much more comfortable and the workers would be MOTIVATED if the management and team leads cared about their workers. They work us to death and criticize us terribly and threaten to fire if you don’t have a sale everyday. when really they’re supposed to coach us up and tell us everything we did good then help us with sales. I have no regrets leaving this vulgar company behind they hire like crazy anyway just to do the same thing to the next group. But if your looking to get this job best of luck to you.
Cons
Short breaks, Long schedule, annoying
Salary / Benefits
Hated working on this center, not just account is difficult, but because of the superiors with whom I worked with. Full of hypocrite people, I will never recommend this center but if you want to work on a toxic, stressful, and will mistreat, then this is the center for you.
Salary / Benefits
Working at iQor you really didn't have much choice in scheduling. They kinda just place you on the schedule and expect you to show up. The job its self is pretty straight forward but can be very frustrating when 85% of your customers calling in are angry. In all I would say the job gets old very quick. The pay could have also been a lot better for what they expect employees to deal with.
Pros
Paid training
Cons
Low pay, Long shifts
Salary / Benefits
This job overworked me, and I was not able to take days off. I couldn’t change my shift schedule because too many people quit at once. They only care about money and not enough about their employees well being. It’s not worth it, look for another job.
Pros
Paid Training
Cons
No VTO, No Call Outs, No Sick Days
Salary / Benefits
Perfect place to work as an aspiring agent. Great coaches who will push you to perform beyond your game. Competitive bonuses and incentives to hit. Allowances to boost performance
Pros
proximity wise, competitive bonuses and incentives, great leaders
Salary / Benefits
dont care about the workers just performance and metrics. they don't do refresher training and dont put much effort into helping agents reach performance goals but they somehow expect you to reach those goals. the clients is Asurion (for AT&T...we had Verizon too but they fired us), T-Mobile, and Cricket.
Pros
distance from home
Cons
hostile work environment, bad upper managemet, dirty environment
Salary / Benefits
This company is hiring out the wood works for customer service agents, no matter how much CSR experience they have. However, that means they're not focused on making sure new hires have sufficient training. Not to mention working from home has been a disaster. Their systems constantly crash and fail. My class was told we would train 3 months and it got cut down to two weeks at the last minute. Then they wanted to cram our heads full or more knowledge and then throw us to the wolves without our first bit of training. It was HORRIBLE!
Pros
Remote work
Cons
Health benefits, bad management, bad training
Salary / Benefits
good good good good .place to work no complaints easy job good people friendly place good management easy work apply apply apply apply spply apply work from home
Salary / Benefits
The people at work are amazing and beautiful. The pay was horrible. Typical day was trouble shooting phone of people who watch poem and either get a virus or run out of data. The best part was the wonderful people I met
Pros
The people who work there are amazing
Cons
Pay sucks
Salary / Benefits
Enjoyed working with my team. No issues with how everything went before the quarantine. However, once the pandemic started, they didn't provide any viable solution for me to work. I was too far away from their suggested shuttle service thus cannot go to work. I have informed my superiors regarding this but they insisted that I just go to the shuttle even though I've informed them that no vehicle is being allowed to travel. I've even sent them a photo showing that the streets have no vehicles, including private vehicles. I suggested that I have a personal computer since they cannot provide a desktop immediately but received no response. Followed up for months with no response. Then, I received a message from my email stating that I was the one who wasn't following up with them and I had been let go. I am severely disappointed with this since I have done my part but was the one who had been made to look bad just to save themselves. Company culture before was great. Enjoyed coming to work everyday but would not recommend people to apply here.
Salary / Benefits
Honestly it’s an easy job but they aren’t very flexible when it comes to scheduling. The management is like a hit or miss. Some are helpful and others will tear you down.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working at iQOR. It is always busy but that makes the time go faster. I really enjoyed interacting with all kinds of people and I liked my co workers
Pros
keeps you busy, young co workers
Cons
Keeping up with weekly & monthly goals
Salary / Benefits
Been working for this company over an year. From start we were told we would make good money on bonuses and get a raise every 3 months. None of that has happened. It is easy to move up in the company but the headaches that come with it after watching my coworkers I wouldn't do it. The turnover rate is so high and it's because of unprofessional people that work here.
Pros
No dress codes
Cons
Short breaks, under paid, poor management, ghetto
Salary / Benefits
Some of the associate working there are pleasant to be around. The requirements of the job are unfair to the employees. Its not best job seeking a career for higher employment.
Salary / Benefits
Was a decent company to work for. The training was fine. Lots of information given but no hands on training with systems. The pay isn't great but income is income. Trainers aren't all giving the same information. One trainer will tell you one thing and another will say another on both system and company information. No one seems to know anything.
Salary / Benefits
There is not a lot to say about the company. I've been working here for 4 years, just be mindful of whom you become friends with. Although there's a lot of drama, you're not affected if don't assert yourself.
Salary / Benefits
Its ok to work for this company if you just wants to do it just because, there are a lot of gaps with the necessary tools for achieve your goals! Also a lot of favoritism! Friendly environment but this company do not pay what they offer!
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
No paid holidays
Salary / Benefits
experiencia en varios departamentos desarrollĂĄndome profesionalmente tales como: DocumentaciĂłn, Calidad, Supervisor de ProducciĂłn, cursos sobre EHS, Liderazgo, ISO9000, trabajos en equipo para la mejora continua de la empresa, agradecida fue mi trabajo en una empresa a nivel global.
Pros
Gastos médicos mayores y todas las prestaciones de ley
Cons
Ninguna
Salary / Benefits
Iqor is a secured clean spacious work environment. With friendly staff and employees. As a company Iqor has great benefits 401k and room for advancement. Wonderful shift schedule options to suite your preferred shift. Wonderful Cafe with hot food service. I loved it here. Great place to work. I only left for higher pay or I would still be with Iqor!!
Pros
Great Cafe
  1. Employee Reviews