iQor

iQor

iQor Employee Review

Toxic management and unfair treatment

I've been with the company for years. Toxic management and unfair treatment. You'll be promoted for a short period if you have a friend working as a supervisor or manager. As if they are the owner of the company. They will push you to resign instead of helping you despite of the pandemic situation. Always disputing the salary and incentives. Metrics are sometimes impossible!Good luck!

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Stressful metrics, toxic management and unfair treatment

2.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same role

Law violator

This company continue to lay off workers without paying a compensation. Some of my college was terminated due of attendance DURING THE PANDEMIC where no public vehicle for almost 6 months, shuttle service was half-way so some employee forced to walk for a mile just to come in to work.Some 1 of 5 manager are great and their subordinate team leaders were power tripper. I resigned because of this poor handling since they issued a RTWO (Return to Work Order) even I am reporting in to work and this lead me to be disqualified to get my incentive. They didn't even released my 13th month pay and back pay until I sign a quit claim. Culture is the poorest from all the company I've been with.Friendly advise, consider other company. Don't be blinded to the salary and benefits offer which is good, you may earn it from your current company or the other with good culture and management.

Pros

Salary and benefits

Cons

Poor management, Law violator
Same roleSame location

Productive and Conducive workplace

It was fun working at iQor, only setback was with the account I was initially placed which had to be dissolved about 4mos after they mass hired. We were definitely surprised but it was good thing that the company was able to re-profile most however there were some who had no option but to resign because of this.
Same location

Plenty of opportunities for career advancement

IQOR is a great place to start your BPO career. While they may accomodate newbies, there will be no spoonfeeding. You will get every opportunity to hone your skills thanks to their excellent trainers.

Pros

Generous incentives, Digital onboarding (may vary site to site), Stellar training program, Relocation bonus

Cons

Low base compensation for agents

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • iQor
  • Toxic management and unfair treatment