iQor
iQor Employee Review

Toxic management and unfair treatment

April 11, 2021
I've been with the company for years. Toxic management and unfair treatment. You'll be promoted for a short period if you have a friend working as a supervisor or manager. As if they are the owner of the company. They will push you to resign instead of helping you despite of the pandemic situation. Always disputing the salary and incentives. Metrics are sometimes impossible!Good luck!
2.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Stressful metrics, toxic management and unfair treatment
March 1, 2021
Same role
Specialist (Former Employee) - Fairview
This company continue to lay off workers without paying a compensation. Some of my college was terminated due of attendance DURING THE PANDEMIC where no public vehicle for almost 6 months, shuttle service was half-way so some employee forced to walk for a mile just to come in to work.Some 1 of 5 manager are great and their subordinate team leaders were power tripper. I resigned because of this poor handling since they issued a RTWO (Return to Work Order) even I am reporting in to work and this lead me to be disqualified to get my incentive. They didn't even released my 13th month pay and back pay until I sign a quit claim. Culture is the poorest from all the company I've been with.Friendly advise, consider other company. Don't be blinded to the salary and benefits offer which is good, you may earn it from your current company or the other with good culture and management.
Pros
Salary and benefits
Cons
Poor management, Law violator
December 6, 2019
Same roleSame location
Specialist (Former Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
It was fun working at iQor, only setback was with the account I was initially placed which had to be dissolved about 4mos after they mass hired. We were definitely surprised but it was good thing that the company was able to re-profile most however there were some who had no option but to resign because of this.
April 1, 2021
Same location
ACCOUNTING/FINANCE STAFF (Former Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
its not good company i rather not suggest it the boss isnt that good enought to handle its staff..poor staffing all works bybthe staff the managers gets the credit
  1. Toxic management and unfair treatment