iQor
iQor Employee Review

Toxic and draining place to work.

March 24, 2020
no one cares about your progress nor appreciates you being there. no one cares about mental health, also.. lots of favoritism. you basically waste your time on a whole week of training learning so much bullsh*t for NO REASON, having customers SCREAM at you and insult you the entire day. just to get fired 2 weeks in advance for not being “good enough” even though you are on the exact same pace as all of the other beginners. the requirements you have to meet in order to stay at the job are very ridiculous, and when you don’t meet them they just fire you like it’s whatever.
2.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
vending machines
Cons
no one cares about your well being.
March 20, 2021
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Dasmariñas, Cavite
Good working environment. Missing my co trainees and my co teammates... I highly recommend this company if u are living here in cavite. Time and vicinity wise.
March 2, 2021
Same role
Customer Service Representative / Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee) - Davao City
It was a great opportunity working there. I was more exposed to a mixed culture just like a melting pot of all BPO companies. I met a lot of people coming from another sites.
Pros
You can take your lunch at your station
Cons
Break Schedule only 10 mins max.
January 29, 2021
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Dasmariñas, Cavite
Working in this company was such a great experience because as a newbie I don’t have experience in the BPO company but yet iqor gave me a chance to be part of their company even though it was just a seasonal it doesn’t feel like I am just a seasonal agent however the times comes that they need to end my service i was very sad not only because I lost my job but the people around there who I may say that I been closed with. I missed working in iqor and I am still trying to apply but i hope it’s regular account.
  1. Toxic and draining place to work.