iQor
iQor Employee Review

This changed from insurance to Sales quick

January 24, 2021
So I started as doing insurance claims and the job was very cool. But, they never tried to work with me to give me the shift I wanted eventhough I been there for a while. Also all they care about is a sale, the lead workers also want to control what you say so you can’t make a sale. And the managers are no better they make promise they don’t keep and lie out their teeth like they have no morals. This company is pathetic and needs to grow up it could be soo much more comfortable and the workers would be MOTIVATED if the management and team leads cared about their workers. They work us to death and criticize us terribly and threaten to fire if you don’t have a sale everyday. when really they’re supposed to coach us up and tell us everything we did good then help us with sales. I have no regrets leaving this vulgar company behind they hire like crazy anyway just to do the same thing to the next group. But if your looking to get this job best of luck to you.
1.0Salary / Benefits
Cons
Short breaks, Long schedule, annoying
March 2, 2021
Customer Service Representative / Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee) - Davao City
It was a great opportunity working there. I was more exposed to a mixed culture just like a melting pot of all BPO companies. I met a lot of people coming from another sites.
Pros
You can take your lunch at your station
Cons
Break Schedule only 10 mins max.
March 1, 2021
Specialist (Former Employee) - Fairview
This company continue to lay off workers without paying a compensation. Some of my college was terminated due of attendance DURING THE PANDEMIC where no public vehicle for almost 6 months, shuttle service was half-way so some employee forced to walk for a mile just to come in to work.Some 1 of 5 manager are great and their subordinate team leaders were power tripper. I resigned because of this poor handling since they issued a RTWO (Return to Work Order) even I am reporting in to work and this lead me to be disqualified to get my incentive. They didn't even released my 13th month pay and back pay until I sign a quit claim. Culture is the poorest from all the company I've been with.Friendly advise, consider other company. Don't be blinded to the salary and benefits offer which is good, you may earn it from your current company or the other with good culture and management.
Pros
Salary and benefits
Cons
Poor management, Law violator
February 22, 2021
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) - Davao City
Iqor is one of the best company i have worked for. They have a very competitive salary, nice incentives as well as long as you work hard, i mean, company pays you well. Friendly working ambiance and stress free environment.
Pros
Free transportation(shuttle service)
  1. This changed from insurance to Sales quick