iQor
iQor Employee Review

They try to do activities that involve everyone

February 11, 2020
I like my weekly work hours, some groups even get to work overtime. We have weekly meetings to show how we are doing or asking our input on how we can improve. Sometimes this time is used to help make decorations depending on the holiday. I do not like that we do not get paid sick days or vacation. We have to use our free time hours, if we have any. Iqor is a wonderful place to work.
5.0Salary / Benefits
January 28, 2021
Senior Agent (Former Employee) - DasmariƱas
The way they handle people is not so different from other companies who uses to have the Favoritism Attitude towards Agent by some Supervisors. Just saying based on experience
January 19, 2021
Senior Agent Specialist (Current Employee) - Clark
Hated working on this center, not just account is difficult, but because of the superiors with whom I worked with. Full of hypocrite people, I will never recommend this center but if you want to work on a toxic, stressful, and will mistreat, then this is the center for you.
March 23, 2020
Senior Agent (Former Employee) - Iloilo City, Probinsya sang Iloilo
The management is toxic. There is no definite plan. Overworked. Underpaid. Underappreciated. They are still calling and monitoring you even though you are on days off and on a holidays.
  1. They try to do activities that involve everyone