iQor
iQor Employee Review

The worst experience ever

October 23, 2020
I am very new to Dallas Texas, and I thought I would be happy but no. This job responded very quickly to needing to be hired. They set me up with an interview, I took the test. Arrived to the ORIENTATION 30 minutes early. They had me wait in a room until it then. I waited in the room for 1 hour and 30 minutes. They forgot I was in the room, then they tell me they ran out of space with computers and i would have to wait s month to join the next hire. They didn’t care at all. Worse company in HISTORY
1.0Salary / Benefits
March 20, 2021
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Dasmariñas, Cavite
Good working environment. Missing my co trainees and my co teammates... I highly recommend this company if u are living here in cavite. Time and vicinity wise.
March 2, 2021
Same role
Customer Service Representative / Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee) - Davao City
It was a great opportunity working there. I was more exposed to a mixed culture just like a melting pot of all BPO companies. I met a lot of people coming from another sites.
Pros
You can take your lunch at your station
Cons
Break Schedule only 10 mins max.
January 29, 2021
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Dasmariñas, Cavite
Working in this company was such a great experience because as a newbie I don’t have experience in the BPO company but yet iqor gave me a chance to be part of their company even though it was just a seasonal it doesn’t feel like I am just a seasonal agent however the times comes that they need to end my service i was very sad not only because I lost my job but the people around there who I may say that I been closed with. I missed working in iqor and I am still trying to apply but i hope it’s regular account.
  1. The worst experience ever