iQor
iQor Employee Review

Stressful working environment

March 18, 2020
We worked on night shift of graveyard shift starts at 9:00PM to 6:00 AM. I've learned during my work on Iqor my english skills and as well as multi tasking because during our call we need to document all the customer's concern. Regarding the management I dont have anything to say its just that when I got promoted on a new LOB I asked my boss if I can decline the offer because I'm not ready yet on that LOB because of the pressure.
4.0Salary / Benefits
January 16, 2021
Same roleSame location
Agent (Former Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone
Great experience, my first BPO and IQOR let me learn and help me out a lot of things as a new agent . Management been awesome to all of their employees. Love IQOR.
Pros
Free shuttle bus and great incentives
Cons
Awessome overtime
January 10, 2021
Same role
agent (Former Employee) - DasmariƱas, Cavite
Perfect place to work as an aspiring agent. Great coaches who will push you to perform beyond your game. Competitive bonuses and incentives to hit. Allowances to boost performance
Pros
proximity wise, competitive bonuses and incentives, great leaders
April 11, 2021
Same location
Specialist (Former Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone
I've been with the company for years. Toxic management and unfair treatment. You'll be promoted for a short period if you have a friend working as a supervisor or manager. As if they are the owner of the company. They will push you to resign instead of helping you despite of the pandemic situation. Always disputing the salary and incentives. Metrics are sometimes impossible!Good luck!
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Stressful metrics, toxic management and unfair treatment
  1. Stressful working environment